Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

I need it to be Brandon.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIS ALT VERSION IS AN EVIL TWIN. THERE'S A CRAZY SADISTIC BASTARD JUST HIDING IN OUR ONE AS WELL, LET ME ASSURE YOU. HE'S BIDING HIS EVIL TIME.

Also.

OMG I just saw the Canadian promo!
LOL

affraid

LEAVE PETER ALOOOOOOOOONE!

Omg, talk about ... giving us all that we asked for PLUS A MILLION.

Although I am worried Walter will come out of this episode with a heart attack. D: His blood pressure after The Firefly must be through the roof!
HURT PETER GOOD, SHOW. <3 HOW COULD I HAVE DOUBTED YOU.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

monnie44 wrote:I need it to be Brandon.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIS ALT VERSION IS AN EVIL TWIN. THERE'S A CRAZY SADISTIC BASTARD JUST HIDING IN OUR ONE AS WELL, LET ME ASSURE YOU. HE'S BIDING HIS EVIL TIME.

Also.

OMG I just saw the Canadian promo!
LOL

affraid

LEAVE PETER ALOOOOOOOOONE!

Omg, talk about ... giving us all that we asked for PLUS A MILLION.

Although I am worried Walter will come out of this episode with a heart attack. D: His blood pressure after The Firefly must be through the roof!
HURT PETER GOOD, SHOW. <3 HOW COULD I HAVE DOUBTED YOU.

Excuse me, what is this bullshit about leaving Peter alone? If they tortured Peter for 10 minutes every episode until the end of the series, I'd fucking love it.

And dude... good point about Brandon. I never thought of it like that. THE PLOT THICKENS.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Excuse me, what is this bullshit about leaving Peter alone? If they tortured Peter for 10 minutes every episode until the end of the series, I'd fucking love it.

I DON'T REALLY MEAN IT.

I KNOW IF THEY WEREN'T GIVING US MORE I'D JUST BEEN ASKING THEM TO ANYWAY. Wink

BUT STILL, AFTER THE FIRELY, DON'T YOU FEEL JUST A LITTLE BIT MEAN? I MEAN PETER JUST:
had a car crash and knocked his head
narroly avoided being hit by THREE SEPERATE motor vehicles
got shot and hit his head AGAIN and was knocked out
takes aspirin with milk and HAS A GIGANTIC SEIZURE ... IN WHICH HE PROBABLY HIT HIS HEAD.

Like, give him a week to sleep it off before TORTURING HIM? And he just spent the morning in an MRI machine! LEAVE PETER ALONE!

And dude... good point about Brandon. I never thought of it like that. THE PLOT THICKENS.

I can't trust him now. Like, he always creeped me out because weird science guys that SMILE A LOT and always act goofy even though you know they have genius level IQ always give me the creeps, but ... his alt wanting to harvest Olivia's organs with the excuse he'll "replace their mass! Very Happy" ------- NO TRUSTING ANY BRANDON EVER AGAIN. HE'S EVIL.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

monnie44 wrote:

I DON'T REALLY MEAN IT.

I KNOW IF THEY WEREN'T GIVING US MORE I'D JUST BEEN ASKING THEM TO ANYWAY. Wink

BUT STILL, AFTER THE FIRELY, DON'T YOU FEEL JUST A LITTLE BIT MEAN? I MEAN PETER JUST:
had a car crash and knocked his head
narroly avoided being hit by THREE SEPERATE motor vehicles, hit his head when falling
got shot and hit his head AGAIN and was knocked out
takes aspirin with milk and HAS A GIGANTIC SEIZURE ... IN WHICH HE PROBABLY HIT HIS HEAD.

Like, give him a week to sleep it off before TORTURING HIM? And he just spent the morning in an MRI machine! LEAVE PETER ALONE!

I can't trust him now. Like, he always creeped me out because weird science guys that SMILE A LOT and always act goofy even though you know they have genius level IQ always give me the creeps, but ... his alt wanting to harvest Olivia's organs with the excuse he'll "replace their mass! Very Happy" ------- NO TRUSTING ANY BRANDON EVER AGAIN. HE'S EVIL.

These are all good things, and your train runs on crazy!

I actually really like our Brandon, even though he's a bit inconsiderate sometimes. He gets so excited and passionate about things, and it's adorable. But how would he be evil if he's killing shapeshifters? And how would someone like Brandon kill shapshifters?

Also, why isn't Peter fighting back after that guy messes with his hair?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 pm

actually really like our Brandon, even though he's a bit inconsiderate sometimes. He gets so excited and passionate about things, and it's adorable. But how would he be evil if he's killing shapeshifters? And how would someone like Brandon kill shapshifters?

Me thinks it's a set up.

The guy who gets Peter has orchestrated the shapeshifter death SO that Massive Dynamic is on lock down, effectively sealing Peter in the building. My guess is he has been told to do something to/get something from Peter and this was the mission all along. I don't REALLY think it will be to do with Brandon (BUT IT SHOULD D:), though maybe he's in on it or something.

IDK, MAYBE HE'S STILL SORE FROM ALMOST DYING FOUR TIMES IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE? Laughing
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 pm

monnie44 wrote:
actually really like our Brandon, even though he's a bit inconsiderate sometimes. He gets so excited and passionate about things, and it's adorable. But how would he be evil if he's killing shapeshifters? And how would someone like Brandon kill shapshifters?

Me thinks it's a set up.

The guy who gets Peter has orchestrated the shapeshifter death SO that Massive Dynamic is on lock down, effectively sealing Peter in the building. My guess is he has been told to do something to/get something from Peter and this was the mission all along. I don't REALLY think it will be to do with Brandon (BUT IT SHOULD D:), though maybe he's in on it or something.
I love our Brandon, too :') He's so adorkable, I wanted him and Peter to be really good science-geek-buddies if Peter started spending all of his time at MD working on the machine :')

OMG MONIQUE. I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS *__________*
TRAPPING PETER JUST SO HE CAN MESS WITH HIM <3 <3

IDK, MAYBE HE'S STILL SORE FROM ALMOST DYING FOUR TIMES IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE? Laughing

WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT, IT SOUNDS SO MUCH HOTTER :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I love our Brandon, too :') He's so adorkable, I wanted him and Peter to be really good science-geek-buddies if Peter started spending all of his time at MD working on the machine :')

IDK what you ladies are on! Brandon DISLIKES Peter, and always has. Remember the first time Peter and Olivia met him at Massive Dynamic and he's all "YOU DON'T LOOK FBI" as though he wanted Peter to stay outside for the whole conversation. Brandon's an ass. I don't think Peter likes him at all, either. THEY DO NOT GET ALONE.

OMG MONIQUE. I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS *__________*
TRAPPING PETER JUST SO HE CAN MESS WITH HIM <3 <3

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. But now I'm confused because as Rachel said it doesn't look like he IS in MD. Unless they have some weird side rooms that look like old, dodgy houses. IDK?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm

monnie44 wrote:IDK what you ladies are on! Brandon DISLIKES Peter, and always has. Remember the first time Peter and Olivia met him at Massive Dynamic and he's all "YOU DON'T LOOK FBI" as though he wanted Peter to stay outside for the whole conversation. Brandon's an ass. I don't think Peter likes him at all, either. THEY DO NOT GET ALONG.
But in Jacksonville they totally share a cute moment when talking about buildings of equal mass xD

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. But now I'm confused because as Rachel said it doesn't look like he IS in MD. Unless they have some weird side rooms that look like old, dodgy houses. IDK?
Storage rooms? Maybe the power's been cut so that's why it's dark? O.o
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm

But in Jacksonville they totally share a cute moment when talking about buildings of equal mass xD

Stop poking holes in my concrete theory!

Razz

I wouldn't rule it out. I mean, there's a lot of junk in there that COULD be extra Massive Dynamic supplies. There are many possibilities:
- Peter has heard a noise and has gone in to check it out. The gun has been given to him by Broyles because they're especially worried about Peter's safety since he is now extremely important. Peter just felt like dressing like a dodgy fuck.
- Peter is sneaking into one of the storange rooms because there's an item in there to do with the machine that he wants. IDK I would like this, if he is compelled to take something, and his motives become the tiniest bit more ambiguous - or if the machine seems to compell him in some weird way (like, they're connected and he's almost PULLED towards it, needs to be with it)
- plus like a million other ways he could have ended up sneaking around in there.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

monnie44 wrote:I wouldn't rule it out. I mean, there's a lot of junk in there that COULD be extra Massive Dynamic supplies. There are many possibilities:
- Peter has heard a noise and has gone in to check it out. The gun has been given to him by Broyles because they're especially worried about Peter's safety since he is now extremely important. Peter just felt like dressing like a dodgy fuck.
- Peter is sneaking into one of the storange rooms because there's an item in there to do with the machine that he wants. IDK I would like this, if he is compelled to take something, and his motives become the tiniest bit more ambiguous - or if the machine seems to compell him in some weird way (like, they're connected and he's almost PULLED towards it, needs to be with it)
- plus like a million other ways he could have ended up sneaking around in there.

MAYBE, BECAUSE PETER'S BEEN HAVING TESTS DONE, HE'S GOT A FEW CHANGES OF CLOTHES WITH HIM AND WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN, HE MIGHT FIND A DEAD SECURITY GUY WHILE CREEPING THROUGH THE CORRIDORS SO THAT'S WHERE HE GETS THE GUN.

I HAVE NO IDEA. :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Very Happy

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE SERIOUSLY DODGY GLOVES.

OR MAYBE PETER JUST ALWAYS KEEPS THOSE ON HIM LIKE HIS LOCK PICKER JUST IN CASE HE EVER NEEDS TO STEAL SOMETHING. Wink
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 pm

monnie44 wrote:

Stop poking holes in my concrete theory!

Razz

I wouldn't rule it out. I mean, there's a lot of junk in there that COULD be extra Massive Dynamic supplies. There are many possibilities:

There are like, curtains and stuff? Maybe it's his and Walter's house? But that wouldn't make sense with the gloves...

I think we need another promo to clear this up.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:51 pm

There are like, curtains and stuff?

Where are the curtains? I just rewatched the Canadian promo. The light coming from the door behind him is actually an oddly similar shape to the small, rectangular window you see in one of the Massive Dynamic doors behind Peter in an earlier scene. It COULD be a weird side storage room.

There's also a clip where Olivia bursts into an apartment with a gun, but I think this is a different place. Also, Peter wouldn't be looking so freaking dodgy - and as far as we know, he isn't allowed to carry a gun. Special circumstances may pertain in a Massive Dynamic lockdown where his life is at risk, or he may have found his own, but not on a random case I would think.

I agree, we need another promo. Wink
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:57 pm

I CERTAINLY WOULDN'T TURN ANOTHER PROMO DOWN :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

monnie44 wrote:
There are like, curtains and stuff?

Where are the curtains? I just rewatched the Canadian promo. The light coming from the door behind him is actually an oddly similar shape to the small, rectangular window you see in one of the Massive Dynamic doors behind Peter in an earlier scene. It COULD be a weird side storage room.

There's also a clip where Olivia bursts into an apartment with a gun, but I think this is a different place. Also, Peter wouldn't be looking so freaking dodgy - and as far as we know, he isn't allowed to carry a gun. Special circumstances may pertain in a Massive Dynamic lockdown where his life is at risk, or he may have found his own, but not on a random case I would think.

I agree, we need another promo. Wink

I thought the windows behind the mean jerkface who whanged Peter had curtains on them, but I can't really tell anymore. Phooey. Still looks like a house to me, though. I'm so confused as to what he could be doing in there. I hope Olivia isn't around to rescue him.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm

I can't screencap it because YouTube sucks, but Peter is lurking around with his gun drawn in a room with a shit ton of clocks. WTF?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I hope Olivia isn't around to rescue him.

LOL.

.... LOL.

I feel the same way.

I can't screencap it because YouTube sucks, but Peter is lurking around with his gun drawn in a room with a shit ton of clocks. WTF?

Oh, I hadn't seen that. Probably not MD then?

Noooo. I liked the other scenario because it would entail people noticing he was missing (although just a LITTLE too late), and a big Peter-hunt, and him being found and coddled by Walter and Olivia and being told off for going off on his own and omg, can he please stop almost killing himself because they're all getting REALLY worried??
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

HIHIHIHIHI.
OMJ THOUGH I JUST WANT THE EPISODE AND I WANT HIM TORTURED AND I'D COME UP WITH SCENARIOS BUT I LIKE ALL OF YOURS <3
Whatever the reasons are for his clothing, it's hawt Wink

I hope he's just gone completely insane and is purposely getting himself almost killed. I HOPE HE SOMEHOW KNEW ABOUT THE MILK LAST EPISODE.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 pm

JUST TO GO OFF-TOPIC A BIT HERE, WHAT ABOUT THE NOISES HE MADE? Y'KNOW THE ONE WHEN HE HIT THE GROUND AFTER BEING SHOT? I JIZZED EVERYWHERE. AND DURING THE SEIZURE!? SERIOUSLY!??! THE NOISES WERE SO BEAUTIFUL *_____* <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I IMAGINED ME HAVING SEX WITH HIM WHEN I HEARD THOSE NOISES. WHAT ELSE COULD ANYONE DO HEARING THAT?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I IMAGINED ME HAVING SEX WITH HIM WHEN I HEARD THOSE NOISES. WHAT ELSE COULD ANYONE DO HEARING THAT?

I DIDN'T WANT TO MENTION IT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A DIRTY WHORE BUT
ME TOO

THAT NOISE WHEN HE WOKE UP AFTER GETTING SHOT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECCESARY. THANK YOU JOSHUA JACKSON.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 am

I love you gills so much. Thank you for reminding me of why this board is awesome.

UNF.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 am

Lmao. Thank you for ~understanding~ our woes.

Isn't the show just so much more fun when we spend half the time missing important conversations on screen because we tuned out looking at Peter's crotch?

Er ... not that I do this. Often. ...
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am

I rewatch every episode numerous times. Not because the episodes are particularly good, it's just I spend so much time looking at his pretty eyes or arse or legs or hair that I miss what's going on the first few thousand times.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 am

And his shoulders, and his hands, and his mouth.

Whenever Josh licks his lips, I do. It's like he's hynotizing us :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum