Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I hope he wouldn't. I hope they don't turn him into some desperate obsessed freak xD If anything, Peter's gonna need longer than Olivia to come around :/

LMFAO. LIKE IT STARTS IN THE BISHOP HOUSE AND AT THE END PETER'S BROKEN DOWN AND OLIVIA'S JUST PEERING IN THROUGH THE WINDOW. KNOCKING. AND SHOUTING. IN HER MANLY VOICE.

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Exactly :/ I think they want Peter to appear desperate though so it's like "Oh! Everyone wants Olivia!" -.-

OMG.

CRYING.

THERE ARE TEARS.

ACTUALLY CLAPPING LIKE A SEAL. :'D :'D
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 pm

But Peter doesn't want Olivia. We know him better than the writers evidently :')

AND SHE'S SHOUTING THROUGH THE LETTERBOX. SHE GETS SO DESPERATE AT ONE POINT SHE CONTEMPLATES GETTING NAKED EVEN THOUGH IT'S LIKE -5 OUTSIDE XD

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

BUT THEY MUST PLEASE THE MALE AUDIENCE!! :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 pm

I'VE GOT IT! EVERY SCENE SHE'S NOT IN - SHE ACTUALLY IS JUST SOMEWHERE IN THE DISTANCE, LIKE THE OBSERVER. GLARING AT THE CAMERA.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 am

AND YET....YOU COULD BE RIGHT XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:32 pm

EVEN THE CAMERA GUYS DON'T NOTICE, ANNA JUST SNEAKS ON SET XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 pm

ROOOOOOOOFL
SHE CLIMBS INSIDE THE BOOT OF THE CAR WHILE THE BISHOP BOYS ARE DRIVING AROUND JUST SO SHE CAN PEEK OUT AT SOME POINT AND WAVE XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

OR GLARE. OR ATTEMPT TO KILL EVERYONE ON CAMERA BUT HER. THOSE WEREN'T ACCIDENTS WITH THE CAMERAS YOU SAW IN SOME OF THE S2 BLOOPERS...
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm

SO THIS GOT ME SUPER EXCITED:
PW: What about "Reciprocity," tonight's episode -- what can you tell me about that?
Jasika: Peter starts to come into his own in this episode. Except for Broyles, he's really the only person that doesn’t have a doppelganger and I think -- in terms of the story the writers have created -- there’s some balance about having both characters. They’re complimentary. But because Peter doesn’t have that it’s almost like he’s soaking up too much of the bad – it’s pretty creepy. You get to see Peter being kind of dangerous in a way that we’ve only hinted at before. You’ll see him veer into scary territory in regards to the Doomsday machine. You wonder if he’s taking control of the machine or is the machine taking control of him.

THEN THIS SENT ME INTO A RAGE:
PW: Filming-wise, you are a few episodes ahead -- by that point has the real use of the Doomsday Machine become clear?
Jasika: It's not. We know it has something to do with the war between universes, but I don't know if that means survival or destruction. But you’ll find out in a few weeks that something else is going to determine which universe survives. And that part doesn’t have much to do with the machine at all – it has to do with Olivia & Peter.

THEY DID THE ONE THING I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DO. THEY TOOK PETER'S FATE AND SPLIT IT BETWEEN HIM AND OLIVIA. I HATE HOW NONE OF PETER'S STORYLINES ARE EVER HIS.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 pm

I CAN'T EVEN. I CAN'T DECIDE IF IM PISSED OR JUST WHATEVER ABOUT IT.

BUT WHEN SHE COMMENTED ON THE PREGNANCY THING...

I REALLY THINK FAUX IS PREGNANT NOW. LIKE, IM REALLY CLOSE TO BEING 100% SURE. Sad
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm

SOME PEOPLE HAVE LOADS OF CONFIDENCE IN THE WRITERS AND KEEP SAYING "CHILL, FRINGIES! SHE WON'T BE PREGNANT, FRINGE ISN'T A SOAP OPERA!" ...REALLY? THE SECOND THEY DUMBED PETER DOWN TO SLEEP WITH HER, THEY MADE IT INTO A SOAP OPERA.

I DON'T HAVE THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WRITERS THAT I USED TO ;___________;
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 pm

UHH, SINCE I HAVE ACTUALLY LIKED SEASON THREE SO FAR, I STILL TRUST THE WRITERS, ALTHOUGH I THINK FAUX IS PREGGERS. BUT I HOPE THEY MAKE INTO A WAY THAT ISN'T SOAP OPERA-Y. LIKE, REALLY BADLY.

I THINK THEY JUST MADE HIM SLEEP WITH HER FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY...LIKE IF NOTHING WOULDVE HAPPENED, AND THEY FIGURED OUT ABOUT THE SWITCH, AND SAVED LIV, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD OF A STORYLINE, YA KNOW? AND EVERYTHING WOULD'VE WORKED OUT FINE AND DANDY, BUT YOU KNOW THAT ANY WRITER FOR ANY SHOW WOULD NEVER DO THAT Razz

I, FOR ONE, DON'T THINK PETER IS DUMB. NOT AT ALL. I MEAN, LIKE HE SAID, HE DIDN'T GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS DIFFERENT. HE HAS NEVER SEEN LIVIA LIKE THAT. IN THE DATE-Y FLIRTY MODE. SO HOW COULD HE KNOW? SO I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT PETER GOT "DUMBED DOWN". WE, AS VIEWERS, WERE SUPPSED TO SEE THE DIFFERENCES AND YELL AT OUT TV SCREENS THAT ITS NOT OURLIV.
I MEAN, IDK IF I WOULD'VE NOTICED IF I WERE HIM. OBVIOUSLY, WE CAN'T REALLY PUT OURSELVES IN PETERS SHOES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN XD
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

EXACTLY! WE AS VIEWERS KNEW FROM THE SERIES FINALE THAT SHE WASN'T OLIVIA! PETER DIDN'T! WE SAW HER EVERY SLIP UP AS BEING REALLY OBVIOUS EVIDENCE SHE WAS SOMEONE ELSE, HOW THE HELL WAS PETER SUPPOSED TO THINK THAT?

I KNOW YOU LIKE OLIVIA SO I'LL TRY NO TOT BE HARSH XD I JUST SEE THAT IF THEY DO THE ALTLIV IS PREGNANT STORY THE ENTIRE OF SEASON 3 IS GOING TO BE AN OLIVIA PITY-PARTY WITH A SIDE OF "LET'S MAKE SURE PETER FAILS AT EVERYTHING POSSIBLE". I CAN'T STAND ALTLIV, I DON'T WANT HER, NEVERMIND HER BEING INVOLVED IN WHAT WILL BECOME THE BIG STROYLINE.

I WANT PETER TO TURN GAY SO NEITHER OLIVIA CAN HURT HIM AND SO EVERYONE CAN BACK OFF XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Larissa wrote:So many fans have ditched Peter for Lincoln and it just turns me against him :/

He's not as funny, as hot, as smart and his peacoat isn't as fuckable. Evil or Very Mad

My fiance laughs that I bought him a surplus pea-coat. He loves the effect Peter has on me. Doesn't mind the results of the "Peter-effect" at all Wink

Lincoln is only meh, for me. I don't hate him. But with Fringe possibly on a limited timer, to heck with him. We still don't KNOW Peter! Lincoln is too happy-go-lucky; a child of privilege. Peter, I can relate to, and his intrigue and mystery are alluring. What can I say; I love the sarcastic, but lovable bad-ass!
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 pm

UGHHHHH. I'll have confidence in Fringe's writers when they show me I have a reason to be confident in them. I mean I get what they've done already but all that's done is show me they only have ideas for Olivia and only Olivia.

I still think season 3 would have been a hell of a lot more interesting if the audience weren't made aware of the switch. If the audience couldn't tell either, Peter would get more sympathy.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

EXACTLY. And they could still feel bad for Olivia, maybe moreso because they'd get the idea that no one noticed -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 pm

THEY NOTICED THEY NOTICED.
Nina is fucking amazing. I can't even. I want to be on her team. If Peter and Nina and Astrid all had their own little team I would be on theirs.

Olivia noticed. And I hope this episode is Petah's first sign (which I misspelled "sine". I don't even know.) of madness... >Very Happy
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:11 pm

I FLAILED SO FUCKING MUCH THE SECOND NINA SAID SHE WANTED PETER TO TALK TO SOMEONE *______________*

I HOPE HE GOES COMPLETELY OFF THE RAILS IN THE NEXT EPISODES <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

ME TOO. NINA'S EVEN MORE OF A GENIUS THAN WALTER. SHE COULD TELL WITH ALTLIVIA AND NOW WITH PETER AND SHE'S JUST AMAZING.

ME TOO. I WANT HIM INSANE.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 am

UHH, SINCE I HAVE ACTUALLY LIKED SEASON THREE SO FAR, I STILL TRUST THE WRITERS, ALTHOUGH I THINK FAUX IS PREGGERS. BUT I HOPE THEY MAKE INTO A WAY THAT ISN'T SOAP OPERA-Y. LIKE, REALLY BADLY.

I THINK THEY JUST MADE HIM SLEEP WITH HER FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY...LIKE IF NOTHING WOULDVE HAPPENED, AND THEY FIGURED OUT ABOUT THE SWITCH, AND SAVED LIV, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD OF A STORYLINE, YA KNOW? AND EVERYTHING WOULD'VE WORKED OUT FINE AND DANDY, BUT YOU KNOW THAT ANY WRITER FOR ANY SHOW WOULD NEVER DO THAT Razz

I, FOR ONE, DON'T THINK PETER IS DUMB. NOT AT ALL. I MEAN, LIKE HE SAID, HE DIDN'T GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BECAUSE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS DIFFERENT. HE HAS NEVER SEEN LIVIA LIKE THAT. IN THE DATE-Y FLIRTY MODE. SO HOW COULD HE KNOW? SO I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT PETER GOT "DUMBED DOWN". WE, AS VIEWERS, WERE SUPPSED TO SEE THE DIFFERENCES AND YELL AT OUT TV SCREENS THAT ITS NOT OURLIV.
I MEAN, IDK IF I WOULD'VE NOTICED IF I WERE HIM. OBVIOUSLY, WE CAN'T REALLY PUT OURSELVES IN PETERS SHOES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN XD

I agree with all of this. Smile Especially with the "dumbed down" Peter - it is clear that he just could. not. cope. and that scrutinising the only thing (and she really was the ONLY THING) keeping him tethered to sanity was the last thing he was emotionally able to do.

Oh, and after this episode I am happy to say my Olivia love has gone uuuuuuup tenfold. She's dealt with the situation after Marionette wonderfully, in my opinion. Ugh, that apology was well-deserved and kind and brilliant, and as Peter said, thank you Olivia. Unfortunately for our boy, it was a little too late and not quite enough for him. I am so glad though that Olivia didn't go down the route the fans seemed to take and completely disregard what is going on with Peter - I mean he is, after all, the one she loves. And I loved her discussing her feelings about him when reading the journal Fauxlivia kept. :3 Finally, a peek into her brain! And she appreciates Peter in the same way that I do! Affinity!

NINA'S EVEN MORE OF A GENIUS THAN WALTER. SHE COULD TELL WITH ALTLIVIA AND NOW WITH PETER AND SHE'S JUST AMAZING.

Yup - can someone listen to Nina already?

She says get the boy professional help?
GET THE BOY PROFESSIONAL HELP. Nina ain't messing about here, Walter. You can't cope with this alone, and Nina is a good one to take advice from as she is an objective viewer.

My fiance laughs that I bought him a surplus pea-coat. He loves the effect Peter has on me. Doesn't mind the results of the "Peter-effect" at all Wink

Nice to hear someone is reaping the benefits of Peter's sexy! This is a good stance for your fiance to take for sure. He sounds like a catch!

I HOPE HE GOES COMPLETELY OFF THE RAILS IN THE NEXT EPISODES <3

YES. But at the same time I am so scared for him! Oh Peter ... and btw just mentioning this takes his jumping off the roof scene next week to another level. Recklessness - not the best sign after a stint of homicides. Just sayin'.

Also I think it is now safe to say Peter has finally, FINALLY reached stage two of the grieving process. And if that's what his anger is like, what the FUCK is his grief going to look like?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 am

OMG YES NEXT WEEK.

REMEMBER THE GUY HE JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IN NORTHWEST PASSAGE? I WANT THIS AGAIN. XD

NINA. IS. AMAZING.
Plus, Blair Brown is a goddess xD She gives away so many spoilers when they interview her :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 am

Jasika used to be very spoilery, iirc. Do you think they had a word? XD

I think he's just let it build up for so long that now it's coming out, it's coming out hard. I mean he's got years and years of stuff to work through because I don't think he's properly dealt with his mothers death and I think with all that's happened recently, it's just... overflowing so if they're still intending on sending him through the stages of grief, it'll be exaggerated. I mean if he's reached anger and his anger is murder, God knows what else he's gonna do xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 am

Right? I'm pretty sure the Shapeshifter theory came out of how sudden his snap was. I think they showed it sudden though because with the files being opened, he had a list of names who he could properly take it out on with feeling guilt. He needed to just let it out.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 am

What I don't understand with last nights episode is why Peter killed in the "Olive" thingy. Why'd he go for the circled names?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum