SPOILER DISCUSSION

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 21 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 pm

"Hurp durp, Portland is too easy, how about I go to Mars? LOL LOL DURP".

LMAO. Yeah that episode was not as phenominal as it could have been. How hard would it be for him to have left and, instead of helping out in a fucking police case, spent a few weeks drunk out of his mind and high on drugs and getting into fights and stealing cash for food so he couldn't be traced by credit cards? I mean they could have still brought in the ending with the same explanation - that he was being tracked by Newton. It wouldn't have been hard. And imo it would have been more in character due to the Peter we KNOW he used to be before the Pilot - he reacts to things BAD. But noooo, it got completely watered down.

OH MY GOSH I KNOW. No one ever brings up that Peter fucking left his home for fucking Olivia and all she can do it bitch that he slept with her doppleganger. I don't know if any of you watched Battlestar Galactica, but the same fucking thing happened between Helo and Athena, and her bitching about it lasted AN EPISODE. Goddamn, Olivia. Cool your whining jets. No one cares but you.

Never seen that show but ugh. To be honest I've been pissed at the way Olivia's been treating him in regards to it since the biting end scene in Marionette, because she can be upset all she likes but NONE OF THIS WAS PETER'S FAULT. Nor should he have to pussyfoot around her and keep apologising like it WAS. He was fucking MANIPULATED, sexually abused, lied to and deeply hurt by the person who he had (stupidly, I suppose, but as his last. resort. in the world.) clung to in a time when he felt like he had lost everything he ever had ... and does anyone give a fuck? And god forbid he's confused about his feelings over a relationship he had for EIGHT WEEKS - he can't magically erase the emotions he felt during that, it isn't HUMAN. And the further Olivia continues with this crap, the faster he is being pushed in Altlivia's arms, because I really couldn't blame him if, in a desperate attempt to regain a relationship with 'Olivia', he ended up going with the alt. She was the one he was meant to meet, anyway. And through this entire war, they keep stressing balance. I can't see how Peter can stay on our side in the end if they want the universes to repair. So he actually has more reason to go back over there, and yet ... he's still with us, fighting for this Olivia, and continuing to be shot down.

I hate how they're turning it into "Oh, feel sorry for poor Olivia. She was trapped in the wrong universe without knowing, had people she thought she could trust lying to her and was separated from her family." Fuck off. Olivia had it for a few months, Peter had it for 25 years. I want him to say that to her. She can't compare her pain to his.

Andddd YES. JFC she wallows over everything. Her life actually sucks less than Peter's, but you wouldn't know by watching her.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't like how Peter seems to just be hanging on her every word. Like, dude, kick her ass. I hate how he keeps apologizing. He needs Nina to take him aside, tell him it's not his fault, to man up and to tell them all exactly whose fault it was and whose fault it is he feels like shit constantly and who lied to him to even get him to come to Boston, who lied to him to get him to stay in Boston, and now who's making his every mistake into something huge.
I can't understand how people don't realize he has two universes, his guilt, the lie from the place which no longer exists, season two, and all of his past on his mind and yet Olivia's coffee should be the most important thing to him. I hate how Olivia can't realize this. Cause despite what people say, she is so selfish.
I like Northwest Passage, but I agree. We needed to see Peter break. I guess they wanted to show how he deals with things, just run away and ignore them. But it didn't work, a lot of people can't empathize with that, apparently.
He needs to have that break down. I'm obsessed right now with the thought that all this stress constantly on him (maybe after he finds out about the baby) is just going to build up into manic depression or something. Because honestly. Hardly anyone could deal with what he's had to. But yeah, I just want him to give up, try kill himself, thinking he's saving the world by doing so or something. But he's found just in time and Olivia realizes that maybe Peter's main priority right now isn't a fucking book.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 pm

I get that people like AltLiv, but what's seriously pissing me off at the moment is how people seem to be forgiving her so much easier than Peter. AltLiv did this intentionally, Peter thought it was Olivia, how the fuck is he any more to blame??!
Was I supposed to be upset for her at the end of last episode? It didn't work. The bitch can suffer. She doesn't get to ruin my favourite character and be the cause of him getting bashed on a daily basis, ruin what used to be my favourite ship and then get to prance around being happy. And no, I don't feel sorry for her being pregnant either. I detest the storyline and I will never feel sorry for her. If she thinks that after betraying Peter, destroying his only stable relationship and leaving him more confused than ever, he'll run over to her and pay child support for her, she can go and fuck herself.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't understand how she's pregnant, now, and she's "so cute" and so hurt and everyone loves her so much, and Peter's an ignorant fuck who doesn't deserve either of them. Er. That's not bias, that's mental retardation.
I can't believe, though, that I started disliking her just as everyone started liking her. FOREVER ALONE xD
But we've had this character, this loved character, for 2 and a half years. He's been through shit, and he just gets to be happy when this new character ruins it for him. Had the new character not been played by Anna Torv, Fringe would have committed suicide.
I really hate the storyline, especially as his kid'll probably be able to power the machine. Peter's important, and if his child can power it too it's just something else being taken off him.
I bet we'll barely see his reaction to finding out about Altlivia. I swear if he apologizes to Olivia I'm going to rescue him. I will save him from her mind controlling demonic ways.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 pm

OMG THE SNEAK PEEKS *-*

PETERS ALL HAPPY AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY <3
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I saw someone's comment about one of the sneak peeks and it said "Olivia's making the first step!" I ROFL'd. Really. There was actual rolling on the floor.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm

I can imagine you just nodding, calmly getting up, lowering yourself onto the floor, then laughing whilst rolling around in space :')
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Danielle wrote:
I really hate the storyline, especially as his kid'll probably be able to power the machine. Peter's important, and if his child can power it too it's just something else being taken off him.
I bet we'll barely see his reaction to finding out about Altlivia. I swear if he apologizes to Olivia I'm going to rescue him. I will save him from her mind controlling demonic ways.

I brought this up on FringeBloggers! Some dude was like, "on the contrary he's actually more important because of PFFFFT fart fart blah blah fart".

Give him things to do, goddammit. Stop taking interesting shit away from him.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 am

I can't understand how people don't realize he has two universes, his guilt, the lie from the place which no longer exists, season two, and all of his past on his mind and yet Olivia's coffee should be the most important thing to him. I hate how Olivia can't realize this. Cause despite what people say, she is so selfish.

This. She is so selfish right now it is unbelievable. I could buy her getting away with this shit last season, but Peter has got TWO UNIVERSES FATE on his plate, plus a MYRIAD of lies and manipulation to get over, and she is digging at him over a TINY mistake?

Shut. the. hell. up. Olivia. If I was on the damned show I would have ripped into her by now. And Olivia, have a breakdown on your own fucking time, Peter cannot deal with the stress of you on him, yet you keep stringing him along with a hope. I wish Walter would find out and stand up for his son - at the very least, surely HE can see what an effect this whole thing is having on Peter? He's going off and KILLING SHAPESHIFTERS.

He needs to have that break down. I'm obsessed right now with the thought that all this stress constantly on him (maybe after he finds out about the baby) is just going to build up into manic depression or something. Because honestly. Hardly anyone could deal with what he's had to. But yeah, I just want him to give up, try kill himself, thinking he's saving the world by doing so or something. But he's found just in time and Olivia realizes that maybe Peter's main priority right now isn't a fucking book.

I want to make love to this paragraph. Yes, yes, everything above. I can see him at this point already, and I wish they'd use this baby to throw him finally off the edge. Peter's dangerous when he's upset ... IMO he'd react with a gigantic explosion like this. Not the wallowing, second-guessing type stuff Olivia does. Omg Dani I NEED what you said to happen.

I get that people like AltLiv, but what's seriously pissing me off at the moment is how people seem to be forgiving her so much easier than Peter. AltLiv did this intentionally, Peter thought it was Olivia, how the fuck is he any more to blame??!

Not played by Anna Torv.

Was I supposed to be upset for her at the end of last episode? It didn't work.

If that was their plan it was laughable. I don't even hate her character, but she deserves what she's getting.

I'm still not sure about this theory. Everyone seems to be talking about it, but I just don't see them going that route. Peter is the special one. I think only the fans really doubt this.

Give him things to do, goddammit. Stop taking interesting shit away from him.

OH AND DYING DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT, FRINGE.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am

If you see the latest GMMR interview with Jeff Pinkner and JH Wyman, don't read it. It's the most fucking depressing thing ever. All they go on about is how the baby will make Olivia's life harder and how she's a 'hero' and she'll make it through it.

Peter's dangerous when he's upset ... IMO he'd react with a gigantic explosion like this. Not the wallowing, second-guessing type stuff Olivia does.
Exactly, and yet we don't get any form of Peter reacting to the shit in his life.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 am

Larissa wrote:If you see the latest GMMR interview with Jeff Pinkner and JH Wyman, don't read it. It's the most fucking depressing thing ever. All they go on about is how the baby will make Olivia's life harder and how she's a 'hero' and she'll make it through it.

Peter's dangerous when he's upset ... IMO he'd react with a gigantic explosion like this. Not the wallowing, second-guessing type stuff Olivia does.
Exactly, and yet we don't get any form of Peter reacting to the shit in his life.

THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW.

ATTENTION... WANING...

INTEREST... DROPPING...

OLIVIA... SO BORING...

Evil or Very Mad
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 am

If you see the latest GMMR interview with Jeff Pinkner and JH Wyman, don't read it. It's the most fucking depressing thing ever. All they go on about is how the baby will make Olivia's life harder and how she's a 'hero' and she'll make it through it.

Oh so we really are in the hands of two buttfucking idiots. Sad Great. Explains why they NEVER GIVE PETER ANYTHING TO DO.

THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW.

ATTENTION... WANING...

INTEREST... DROPPING...

OLIVIA... SO BORING...

YEAH I SEE WHY YOU WERE SO DESPONDENT ABOUT THE SHOW ALL THAT TIME AGO
YOU WERE RIGHT Sad
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 pm

It really does intrigue me how writers who are so imaginative have used the exact storyline every other TV show uses.
I don't get how Olivia coping with Altlivia's pregnancy has anything to do with anything. Sure, okay, she'll be a bit hurt - but the baby's father, the man with two universes on his shoulders and we all know what else (you don't need me to write it out again) is gonna just be "Cool. Can we eat it? No? That's cool too. Everything is cool because I'M NOT AFFECTED BY ANYTHING."
Honestly, sometimes I feel it's us making Peter into an actual believable person, because the fucking writers are doing nothing about it.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 pm

This is why fanfic is actually more entertaining than Fringe nowadays, fanfic explores Peter and acknowledges his feelings.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

And occasionally drowns him.

No, but honestly, these people created this intriguing character, and he's doing what exactly, in these last few episodes?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

Honestly, sometimes I feel it's us making Peter into an actual believable person, because the fucking writers are doing nothing about it.

Us and the ever hardworking, more than likely incredibly frustrated, Joshua Jackson.

And I agree, some of those fics that have been written are better than the fucking show is towards his character. Which is tragic because we didn't even INVENT HIM and bring him to life, yet we seem to understand him (/care for him) more.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am

I feel like if they carry on fucking Peter up, Josh would be the type to say something, get them pissed off and they'd kill him and replace him with a lookalike AND WE'D NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE except this lookalike shipped Polivia like nothing else and hated the mythology.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm

I have this one fic set during NWP that I am completely in love with, it just never got finished ;___; That author wrote Peter so perfectly *_*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 pm

D: What's the fic?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm

It's called Lorem Ipsum by nico78 on FF.net. I read it weekly. xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Oooh, I started reading that at school! I got a few paragraphs in before I was distracted by guys throwing chairs at each other. I MUST CATCH UP.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 am

THROWING CHAIRS AT EACH OTHER IS AN OLYMPIC SPORT.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

WE'RE NOT ALLOWED BACK IN THAT ROOM ANYMORE. THEY GOT US KICKED OUT OF THE SECOND PLACE WE FOUND TO GO AT DINNER, TOO XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 am

collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am