Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

NOOO SOMEONE ON TWOP POINTED OUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A GLIMPSE TYPE THING INTO THE OBSERVER'S HEAD, MUCH LIKE WITH MILO EARLIER IN SEASON THREE - AND THAT THIS SCENE IS A ~POSSIBILITY~. AND THAT IS WHY IT IS IN THE WEIRD BLUE TONE WITH THE FLASHING IN AND OUT.

NO THANK YOU.

IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR REAL.

Sad

Ugh Peter. And lol, if it is real, at Olivia having to deal with it on her own TWICE - can't palm those feelings of worry onto someone else now, can you my dear? Wink
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 pm

NO!! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! I NEED ME SOME REAL WHUMP XD XD
MAYBE THE OBSERVER ACTIVATES SOME KIND OF DEVICE THAT SCREWS WITH ONLY PETER, WHICH IS WHY HE'S CONVULSING AND OLIVIA'S JUST STOOD DOING NOTHING. MAYBE THE BLUE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT MESSING WITH PERCEPTION? OR (COMPLETELY OUT-THERE THEORY/HOPE OF MINE) MAYBE WHATEVER HAPPENS HAS PETER "OUT OF PHASE" OR SOMETHING SO HE'S KIND OF STUCK IN A VOID BETWEEN THE TWO UNIVERSES? IF HE DOESN'T BELONG IN EITHER ONE, IT COULD BE LIKE A METAPHORICAL TUG-OF-WAR WHERE HE'S SLOWLY BEING RIPPED IN TWO BECAUSE HE CAN'T SURVIVE IN EITHER UNIVERSE, SO HE HAS TO DIE.

Watch it though. If it is real, watch everyone be saying "OMG! Poor Olivia having to watch Peter be hurt!" She doesn't care about him anymore, we got that. And frankly, how is Olivia's mild sadness at him being hurt, more important than the fact that PETER GOT SHOT AND HAD A FUCKING SEIZURE?!? I just get so pissed off sometimes when people only think about how she feels in every situation -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm

EVEN IF IT'S NOT REAL THOUGH I'M STILL GONNA MASTURBATE HEAVILY TO IT. I CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE.

And IKR? I'm scared I'm gonna argue with people I actually like because if I see them post that I'm gonna have to say something cause it's getting frigging ridiculous now.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 pm

There are people online that I used to like and respect, but when I see them talk shit about Peter, that's all gone. I don't even mean to take it out on them, but they have no regard for how Peter fans feel about having to see him insulted on a daily basis. We have it harder than anyone.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:21 pm

MAYBE THE BLUE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT MESSING WITH PERCEPTION? OR (COMPLETELY OUT-THERE THEORY/HOPE OF MINE) MAYBE WHATEVER HAPPENS HAS PETER "OUT OF PHASE" OR SOMETHING SO HE'S KIND OF STUCK IN A VOID BETWEEN THE TWO UNIVERSES? IF HE DOESN'T BELONG IN EITHER ONE, IT COULD BE LIKE A METAPHORICAL TUG-OF-WAR WHERE HE'S SLOWLY BEING RIPPED IN TWO BECAUSE HE CAN'T SURVIVE IN EITHER UNIVERSE, SO HE HAS TO DIE.

This would be SO FANTASIC. Like a callback (you know how Fringe loves those) to the seizure scene in early season two where Olivia flashes back to Bell.

HERE, HAVE SOME CAPS:

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 PETEROMG

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG2

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG3

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG4

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG5

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG6

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 4 OMG7

:\ His arm clenching really freaks me out, and I have concluded that for this reason, Peter does better seizures than Olivia. Wink His are scarier, BUT MAYBE I’M BIASED.

Omg anyway guys, let’s pitch some scenario ideas (because we’re good at that!) about what the fuck should be going on that clip. I’m going to pretend it isn’t a figment of one of the character’s imaginations. SO HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE:

Peter's been shot in an earlier scene and Olivia manages to wake him up after a little bit of prodding and encouraging, and he does that typical Peter thing where he pretends he's totally okay now even when he's still sheet white in the face and looking like he's about to chuck (...... aka What Lies Below). Olivia buys it partly because she's still upset at him, and partly because she wants to believe he is okay, and they stumble back down off the roof to where Broyles and everyone else is waiting for them on the street below. A few scenes later and Peter (who still looks a bit weird, but isn't complaining) and Olivia are heading into Massive Dynamic to meet up with Walter and Astrid who have relocated to help solve the case. As they're walking through one of those creepy corridors Olivia hears a thump and realises Peter's no longer trailing just behind her. She turns around and he's all like collapsed on the floor. And then he starts to have the scary seizure and he doesn't sound like he's able to breathe properly and Olivia is flipping the fuck out because she's all alone with him and doesn't know what's wrong or what she's supposed to do. :S So she's all holding his arm like in the caps, trying to hold him steady, and his eyes are sorta open and rolled back and she's just alternating between yelling out for help and trying to calm him down. AND OMG THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR THIS SCENE.

Your turn ladies! I need the fantasy material!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

OMG BUT I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID SO MUCH <3 <3

IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'D EVEN LOOKED AWAY FROM HIS FACE AND HIS HANDS XD I AHDN'T NOTICED THE SHINY FLOOR AND THE PERSON WITH HIM UNTIL YOU POSTED THESE CAPS (WHICH I MUST THANKYOU FOR, BY THE WAY!)

MAYBE HE'S JUST THAT EXHAUSTED WHEN THE SEIZUREIS OVER THAT HE CAN'T MOVE OR BREATHE AND HE'S SWEATING AND SEMI-CONSCIOUS *________*

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO AND RESEARCH AS MUCH AS I CAN AOUT SEIZURES ON WIKI XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 pm

I HAVE NO SCENARIOS. YOURS IS THE BEST. OMFG IT'S SO HNNNG. I CAN'T BREATHE OR SEE AND I WANT PETER AND HIS SUPERIOR SEIZURES.
OH MY GAWD. I'M GONNA FREAK OUT AND GET TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME.
I JUST RE LOOKED AT THE CAPS AND MELTED AGAIN. THEY'RE DANGEROUS.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO AND RESEARCH AS MUCH AS I CAN AOUT SEIZURES ON WIKI XD

LOL I'M SO HAPPY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS. WHENEVER I READ SOMETHING LIKE "PETER'S ILLNESS HAS SIMILAR SYMPTOMS TO BIRD FLU" I'M ALL OMG NOW I MUST GO GOOGLE ALL THE SYMPTOMS RELATED TO BIRD FLU IMMEDIATELY!!!

YUP SHINY WHITE FLOOR IS SUCH A COOL SIGN BECAUSE IT MEANS THIS SCENE ISN'T JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE ONE WHERE HE GETS SHOT. TWOOO PETER WHUMP SCENES? I'M THERE, BITCH. I PREDICT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE ENTIRE SERIES THAT I WILL RATE A 10 OUT OF 10 AND IF IT TURNS OUT THE WAY I'M HOPING IT WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING MY FAVOURITE EPISODE OF THE ENTIRE SHOW. EVER. OH PLEASEEEE FRINGE!

Ugh omg of course Peter will be exhausted after it. Also I think people don't usually remember having them and confusion after seizures is extremely common? So our poor baby probably won't even remember how he got there. Sad I'm sorta glad that scene is with Olivia, actually. Walter will fuss about him regardless later on (and we know he does) but I need to see Olivia all worried and scared and relieved when he wakes up, because if anything can propell the healing of their relationship right now it's the prospect that she could actually lose him, and I think that might make her rethink not wanting anything to do with him.

ALSO COME ON GUYS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS! Smile WHAT IF THE SEIZURE IS FROM SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE HE GETS HURT ON THE OTHER CASE, OR SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM WHEN BOBBY IS PULLED THROUGH TIME BECAUSE HE IS DIRECTLY RELATED (ACCORDING TO THE COMICS) TO BOBBY'S "DEATH"?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm

monnie44 wrote:
:\ His arm clenching really freaks me out, and I have concluded that for this reason, Peter does better seizures than Olivia. Wink His are scarier, BUT MAYBE I’M BIASED.

Omg anyway guys, let’s pitch some scenario ideas (because we’re good at that!) about what the fuck should be going on that clip. I’m going to pretend it isn’t a figment of one of the character’s imaginations. SO HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE:

Peter's been shot in an earlier scene and Olivia manages to wake him up after a little bit of prodding and encouraging, and he does that typical Peter thing where he pretends he's totally okay now even when he's still sheet white in the face and looking like he's about to chuck (...... aka What Lies Below). Olivia buys it partly because she's still upset at him, and partly because she wants to believe he is okay, and they stumble back down off the roof to where Broyles and everyone else is waiting for them on the street below. A few scenes later and Peter (who still looks a bit weird, but isn't complaining) and Olivia are heading into Massive Dynamic to meet up with Walter and Astrid who have relocated to help solve the case. As they're walking through one of those creepy corridors Olivia hears a thump and realises Peter's no longer trailing just behind her. She turns around and he's all like collapsed on the floor. And then he starts to have the scary seizure and he doesn't sound like he's able to breathe properly and Olivia is flipping the fuck out because she's all alone with him and doesn't know what's wrong or what she's supposed to do. :S So she's all holding his arm like in the caps, trying to hold him steady, and his eyes are sorta open and rolled back and she's just alternating between yelling out for help and trying to calm him down. AND OMG THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR THIS SCENE.

Your turn ladies! I need the fantasy material!

THIS. THISSSS SO MUCH. THIS FIFTY TIMES OVER. I CANNOT EVEN. ITS PERFECT.

MY BRAIN DOESN'T WORK THAT FABULOUSLY SO I CAN'T COME UP AMAZING SCENARIOS LIKE THAT. Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm

WHAT IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE MACHINE? LIKE, THE MACHINE'S COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED AND IN CLOSE PROXIMITY WITH HIM SO IT STARTS FUCKING WITH HIS BRAIN AND HIS BODY? *__________* I HAVE THIS IDEA THAT IT GIVES OFF A REALLY QUIET HUMMING NOISE (THE TYPICAL MACHINE HUMMING NOISE XD) BUT ONLY PETER CAN HEAR IT IN HIS HEAD BECAUSE HE'S 'BOUND' TO IT, SO HE KEEPS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE CAN AND THEY ALL THINK HE'S INSANE. THEN, THE CONSISTENT HUMMING COULD BUILD UP IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND AND HE STARTS GETTING REALY INTENSE MIGRAINES, UNTIL THE PRESSURE PEAKS AND CAUSES A SEIZURE. *__________________*

OR MAYBE THE OBSERVER SOMEHOW TRIGGERS THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF PETER'S DISEASE AND IT JUST FLOORS HIM BECAUSE HIS BODY'S TOTALLY UNPREPARED? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG <3

LOLOLOLOLOL I TEND TO RESEARCH THE ONES I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT XD I ADORE WHEN YOU READ WHUMP FIC AND YOU CAN TELL THAT THE AUTHOR HAS RESEARCHED THE PROBLEM, THE SYMPTOMS AND THE MEDICAL TREATMENT. IT MAKES IT SUCH A BETTER EXPERIENCE TO READ *_______*

I THINK IT'S ALREADY MY FAVOURITE OF THE SERIES (IT DIDN'T HAVE MUCH COMPETEITION XD) BUT NOT THE SHOW OVERALL. IT'D HAVE TO BE PRETTY DAMN EPIC TO BEAT WHAT LIES BELOW XD

I agree with you on the Olivia point, too! I want her to be sat there freaked out, having no idea what to do and being useless. The complete fear will hopefully make her realize what a twat she's been by not even trying to see what he's going through Wink Plus, I love when Walter's all panicky and guilty because he wasn't there to help Peter when he needed it <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

I HAVE THIS IDEA THAT IT GIVES OFF A REALLY QUIET HUMMING NOISE (THE TYPICAL MACHINE HUMMING NOISE XD) BUT ONLY PETER CAN HEAR IT IN HIS HEAD BECAUSE HE'S 'BOUND' TO IT, SO HE KEEPS ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE CAN AND THEY ALL THINK HE'S INSANE. THEN, THE CONSISTENT HUMMING COULD BUILD UP IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND AND HE STARTS GETTING REALY INTENSE MIGRAINES, UNTIL THE PRESSURE PEAKS AND CAUSES A SEIZURE. *__________________*

OMG I FEEL LIKE YOU STOLE THIS OUT OF MY BRAIN.

YES. SERIOUSLY I'VE BEEN SECRETLY WANTING THIS SCENE WHERE WHEN THE MACHINE TURNS ON IT LETS OUT THAT WEIRD, EEIRIE SOUND THAT JONES' PORTAL MACHINE MADE AT THE END OF SEASON ONE WHEN THEY WERE SETTING IT UP ON THE STREET. THAT HIGH PITCHED FREQUENCY THING THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME THINK OF A BOMB ABOUT TO GO OFF. AND THAT WHILE THE OTHERS ARE ABLE TO HEAR IT AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER THEM, PETER FALLS TO THE FLOOR CLUTCHING HIS HEAD AND SCREAMING FOR THEM TO TURN IT OFF. Sad I could def. believe that the machine would fuck him over totally because he's not supposed to go near it until he is getting in it to use, so if it got turned on in his proximity it would do all kind of nasty things to him like sudden, blinding migraines and seizures and sucking all the energy out of his body.

But omg how bad would I feel for Walter if that is what happens? His boyyyyyyyy. Sad Especially since he's been the one against this from the start, and we all know that while he's worried Peter will end up breaking the world, he's more worried about what will happen to PETER. Ugh that pic with him in 3x11 and Peter in the MRI thing hurts so much!

IT'D HAVE TO BE PRETTY DAMN EPIC TO BEAT WHAT LIES BELOW XD

IDK IDK I THINK FIREFLY HAS THE POSSIBILITY OF GIVING IT A RUN FOR ITS MONEY!

Plus, I love when Walter's all panicky and guilty because he wasn't there to help Peter when he needed it <3

And he has to make up with it with extra coddling and bringing Peter chicken soup! <3 ILU Walter and I feel bad for what you are going to have to go through this week. Every time Peter gets hurt Walter has flashbacks to his dead son, so if hurt Peter sucks for anyone more than Peter, it would be for Walter.

MY BRAIN DOESN'T WORK THAT FABULOUSLY SO I CAN'T COME UP AMAZING SCENARIOS LIKE THAT. Razz

NOT BUYING IT GET TO WORK. Very Happy
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm

I CRAWLED IN YOUR BRAIN AND RAPED IT OUT :'D

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THIS MACHINE COULD DO TO HIM! WE'LL HAVE TO FIGURE THEM ALL OUT SO WE KNOW ALL OF THE WAYS TO TORTURE PETER XD

I JUST NEED THAT SCENE WITH PETER IN THE MRI. I CHOKED ON AIR WHEN I LOOKED OVER WALTER'S SHOULDER AND SAW IT *__________*

I AGREE WITH YOU THERE! IF THERE'S ANY EPISODE THIS SERIES THAT WILL BEAT WHAT LIES BELOW, IT WILL BE ONE OF THE NEXT TWO! WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE Laughing

THERE'S SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR EMOTIONAL SCENES WITH BOTH OF THE BISHOP BOYS IN THESE NEXT FEW EPISODES, I HOPE THE WRITERS GIVE THEM SOME REALLY GREAT STUFF <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

PETER IN THE MRI IS GOING TO BE SO HEARTBREAKING, IF HE'S IN THERE BECAUSE WALTER THINKS HE'S GETTING ILL. Sad

OMG SERIOUSLY NOW THAT I'M OVER THE INITIAL SHOCK OF ACTUALLY GETTING WHAT I WANT ON THE SHOW, I JUST FEEL SO SO BAD FOR WALTER. HIS KID HAS ALMOST DIED WAY TOO MUCH IN THE PAST TWO AND A HALF YEARS - AND EVERY TIME HE SEES ONE OF THOSE OBSERVERS HE KNOWS PETER'S TIME WITH THEM IS PROBABLY LIMITED.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 am

I WISH I COULD CAPS LOCK FLAIL AS ELOQUENTLY AS YOU GUYS BUT ALL I CAN THINK IS SEIZURES AND HE'S BEEN SHOT <3
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TO ME.

I DON'T REALLY FEEL TOO BAD ABOUT WALTER. IF HE WAS THAT CONCERNED AND THAT WORRIED HE WOULDN'T HAVE HOOKED HIS KID UP TO CAR BATTERIES WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER AND DONE GOD KNOWS WHAT OTHER EXPERIMENTS ON HIM. I HAVE VERY LITTLE PATIENCE AND SYMPATHY FOR WALTER. I HAVE A KIND OF LOVE HATE THING WITH HIM.

I FEEL WEIRD CAUSE MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF THE SHOW IS WHITE TULIP. WHAT LIES BELOW IS UP THERE WITH WHITE TULIP AND AUGUST. IT BEAT BOUND THOUGH. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY BOUND IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES, IT'S SO RANDOM. BUT YEAH. IF PETER HAS A FUCKING SEIZURE THEN ALISTAIR PECK CAN SCREW OFF. FIREFLY (THE FIREFLY SOUNDS WEIRD. I HATE WHEN THEY CHANGE THE NAME. I STILL THINK OF JOHARI WINDOW AS EDINA CITY LIMITS) WILL BE AWESOME. FRINGE IS GIVING ME HOPE.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 am

I FEEL WORSE FOR WALTER NOW. I THINK BEING IN SAINT CLAIRE'S AND SEEING HOW PEOPLE CAN LIVE TORTURED EXISTENCES MADE HIM MORE HUMAN, HE DOES CARE FOR PETER AND HE REGRETS SOME OF THE THINGS HE DID TO HIM. MY GUESS WHOULD BE THOUGH THAT HE'D DO IT ALL AGAIN IF HE HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SAVING A SON AND PUTTING HIM THROUGH THAT, OR LETTING HIM DIE?

MY FAVOURITES ARE WHAT LIES BELOW, NORTHWEST PASSAGE, THE MAN FROM THE OTHER SIDE, A NEW DAY IN THE OLD TOWN, THE ARRIVAL AND MAYBE 6955 KHZ WILL MAKE IT'S WAY IN THERE SOMEWHERE XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 am

I FEEL WORSE FOR HIM NOW THAN I DID BEFORE BUT I MEAN HE'S STILL LIKE A KID. HE'S SELFISH AND THINKS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS NEEDS HIS OWN WAY.
I FEEL SORRY FOR PETER BECAUSE OF HIM XD

HOW DID I FORGET NWP? THAT'S ONE OF MINE TOO Very Happy TMFTOS WAS A BIT CONTRIVED FOR ME. IT WASN'T HOW I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN PETER TO FIND OUT, THE "DAD" SCENE WAS JUST TO SET UP THE LATER SCENES AND THE SCENE IN THE HOSPITAL WAS A LITTLE ANTI CLIMATIC D: I MEAN I UNDERSTAND IT I JUST WANTED MORE OF IT. I LOVE PETER'S ANGSTINESS IN A NEW DAY <3
THE ARRIVAL IS WHEN FRINGE REALLY GOT GOING. AND PETERWHUMP. THE EPISODE IS AWESOME. 6955KHZ I'M NOT SURE ABOUT. IT'S NOT MY FAVORITE. NOT THE WORST EPISODE EVER BUT NOT MY BEST. ALTHOUGH ASTRID <3
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I'M NOT SURE WHY I LOVED 6955 KHZ, I JUST SAT IN A BUBBLE OF 'WOW' FOR AGES AFTERWARDS XD IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I WAS EXPECTING TO BE DISAPPOINTED LIKE WITH THE 5 BEFORE IT XD

ASTRID WAS AMAZEBALLS <3 AS WAS NINA <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

I LOVED IT AT THE TIME JUST BECAUSE OF THE ENDING. I JUST THOUGHT "SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET EPIC" BUT IT DIDN'T.
NINA! I'VE MISSED NINA SO MUCH THIS SEASON.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

THE "DAD" SCENE WAS JUST TO SET UP THE LATER SCENES AND THE SCENE IN THE HOSPITAL WAS A LITTLE ANTI CLIMATIC D:

You know what, you are so right. Of all the FABULOUS scenes they could have given us (NOT that I am complaining about hospital Peter, though!) with the revelation, I am a little upset they had to do it so quietly. Especially since they have NEVER given us a loud, shouting fallout in the aftermath of it. I feel like we have been robbed, really.

God knows JJ and John could have done such a BRILLIANT scene, where Peter was screaming and shouting and ripping things apart and knocking furniture and terrifying Walter, but they didn't. Mad

I mean, look at this:

That man can BRING. IT. The scene would have been PHENOMINAL.

Ugh, I only came across that Youtube clip last night and ever since I've been desperately needing a scene in a couple episodes time where Olivia is still angry and Peter and he just loses his shit completely. Like, it doesn't have to be REASONABLE anger - she took her anger over everything out on him in Marionette, and turn about is fair play. I don't care if he's sorry after either - that type of scene above but directed at Olivia would be SO brilliant. And Peter is much like Pacey in that regard - once he gets going he does not give a fuck WHERE, or who is going psychotic in front of, he just drives at if full force and leaves everyone speechless and reeling. Much like the small fight scene in 2x01 at the FBI building - it would be totally in character and SUCH a relief for him right now.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

monnie44 wrote:
THE "DAD" SCENE WAS JUST TO SET UP THE LATER SCENES AND THE SCENE IN THE HOSPITAL WAS A LITTLE ANTI CLIMATIC D:

You know what, you are so right. Of all the FABULOUS scenes they could have given us (NOT that I am complaining about hospital Peter, though!) with the revelation, I am a little upset they had to do it so quietly. Especially since they have NEVER given us a loud, shouting fallout in the aftermath of it. I feel like we have been robbed, really.

God knows JJ and John could have done such a BRILLIANT scene, where Peter was screaming and shouting and ripping things apart and knocking furniture and terrifying Walter, but they didn't. Mad

I mean, look at this:

Ugh, I only came across that Youtube clip last night and ever since I've been desperately needing a scene in a couple episodes time where Olivia is still angry and Peter and he just loses his shit completely. Like, it doesn't have to be REASONABLE anger - she took her anger over everything out on him in Marionette, and turn about is fair play. I don't care if he's sorry after either - that type of scene above but directed at Olivia would be SO brilliant. And Peter is much like Pacey in that regard - once he gets going he does not give a fuck WHERE, or who is going psychotic in front of, he just drives at if full force and leaves everyone speechless and reeling. Much like the small fight scene in 2x01 at the FBI building - it would be totally in character and SUCH a relief for him right now.

OMJ. Shocked WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE? IT WAS GLORIOUS. AND IT JUST MAKES ME LOVE JOSHUA EVEN MORE.

AND DANIIIII. I haven't even really thought about that until you pointed it out... and you have a good point. They definitely could have made it bigger and better and we know John and Josh are certainly capable of that.

Oh, and my favorite eps are The Arrival, Ability, A New Day In An Old Town, What Lies Below, Jacksonville (because I like Olivia Smile ), Peter, Northwest Passage, Over There Pt. 2, The Aducted, Entrada, and Marionette. And I know you guys didn't really like that one, but I thought it was a beautifully done episode and I loved it Very Happy

HOLY CRAP. You know what I just realized? I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITE EPISODES. Shocked Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

HOLY CRAP. You know what I just realized? I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITE EPISODES.

YOU MUST REALLY LIKE THAT SHOW FRINGE!

tongue
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

monnie44 wrote:

I mean, look at this:

I like to watch that clip :') The Fringe writers could do to watch it too. I mean I think Pacey was completely wrong in that scene and it's odd that I'd side with Joey over him, but like you said, with Peter, it wouldn't matter if it was unreasonable. How many times has Olivia been unreasonably angry at Peter?
I felt we've just been robbed of a decent Peter/Walter scene this season. All that happened seems to have been forgotten and Walter seems to have gotten away with it without any real consequence. What we need is just one scene to show how Peter can't trust anyone if they're not going to give us a confrontation. Just so they can show us the entire plot of last season hasn't been forgotten.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 am

overthere wrote:

AND DANIIIII. I haven't even really thought about that until you pointed it out... and you have a good point. They definitely could have made it bigger and better and we know John and Josh are certainly capable of that.

Oh, and my favorite eps are The Arrival, Ability, A New Day In An Old Town, What Lies Below, Jacksonville (because I like Olivia Smile ), Peter, Northwest Passage, Over There Pt. 2, The Aducted, Entrada, and Marionette. And I know you guys didn't really like that one, but I thought it was a beautifully done episode and I loved it Very Happy

HOLY CRAP. You know what I just realized? I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITE EPISODES. Shocked Razz

All that really happened in the hospital was Peter saying he'd like to be alone and I mean Peter was ready to kill Walter, just look at Josh's eyes. I practically orgasmed then and hardly anyone even seemed to notice Josh's acting in that scene.

THAT SHOW MUST BE PRETTY GOOD. I'LL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 am

I like to watch that clip :') The Fringe writers could do to watch it too. I mean I think Pacey was completely wrong in that scene and it's odd that I'd side with Joey over him, but like you said, with Peter, it wouldn't matter if it was unreasonable.

Haha well I've never watched DC, but I came across that scene and was WOWED by the acting. Like we needed proof JJ could pull that kind of scene off - but he would do is BEAUTIFULLY. I want him to have that confrontation with either Walter or Olivia just for the angst. Seriously, let him feel remorseful afterwards writers, whatever, I don't care. That scene alone would make up for all the apologising he'd "have" to do afterwards anyway. Gimme. I need some selfish Peter already. I WANT him to be a cunt. For fucks sake, they'd both have it coming after the piss poor apologies he's received for being lied to by the pair.

All that really happened in the hospital was Peter saying he'd like to be alone and I mean Peter was ready to kill Walter, just look at Josh's eyes. I practically orgasmed then and hardly anyone even seemed to notice Josh's acting in that scene.

I can't believe how many people didn't pick up on HOW FUCKING LIVID he was at OLIVIA in that scene as well. That changed look in his eyes when he realises where he is is TERRIFYING. He looks like he wants to rip the sheets off his bed and strangle her until she passes out. I think she sensed that - but I was so weirded out that so little of the fans saw it.

Would. they. let. him. ACT. please? It's unfair to us and to bloody JJ that he has to desperately sneak all these brilliant little tidbits in because he's given no fucking MATERIAL to go off most of the time. You wanna know why Torv has been getting so much accaim this season? It's not because she's this astonishing actress, it's because until like Jackson she's being given some meaty stuff to actually USE. jfdkjssdgsjg.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:35 am

monnie44 wrote:

I mean, look at this:

MY GOD. YES. IF HE'D JUST LOST HIS SHIT AND GONE INSANE, I'D HAVE LOVED IT SO MUCH MORE. THE ANGER THEY SHOWED IN TMFTOS WAS AWESOME, IT WAS SCARY, IT MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE WAS BARELY HOLDING IT TOGETHER, I JUST WANTED THE SCENE WHERE HE LET GO.

READ "RAGE, BABY, RAGE" BY noz4a2 ON FF.NET. SHE WROTE A FIC WHERE PETER WENT INSANE AT OLIVIA :'D
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum