Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories

+2
monnie44
Danielle
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Theories      - Page 6 Empty Re: Theories

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 pm

ONE DAY WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS. ONE DAY.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm

WE'LL AT LEAST TOUCH HIS PENIS BEFORE WE RUN AWAY AND DRIVE FRANTICALLY TO HIS HOTEL ROOM, GIGGLING TO OURSELVES.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 pm

IMAGINE HOW MANY PHOTOS WE'LL HAVE TAKEN WITH HIM *________*
WE'D TALK TO HIM LIKE FRIENDS, NOT FANS WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH OLIVIA/FAUXLIVIA/WALTER/THE WORLD.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm

I JUST WANT HIM TO COME TO ENGLAND NOW XD I WANT TO FEEL HIS FACE. DO YOU THINK HE'D BE WEIRDED OUT IF I ASKED HIM FOR ONE OF HIS HAIRS? XD
WE'D BE LIKE "SO, JOSHEH, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT LIVING IN OUR STOMACHS?" AND HE'D BE LIKE "LOLOLOLOL AWESOME." AND WE'D BE ALL "SO YOU KNOW YOUR BMI? IT'S HEALTHY. YOU HAVE A HEALTHY BMI." AND THEN HE'D KINDA SMILE AWKWARDLY AND GO TO LEAVE WHEN WE'RE LIKE "SO THE WEAPON. AND THE PETER/WALTER RELATIONSHIP. AND THE SCIENCE. AND THE OBSERVERS. YOUR FLOW CHART." AND HE'LL HAVE TO STAY CAUSE HE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANY OF THAT EVER. AND THEN WE'LL BRING UP PHILOSOPHY BECAUSE WE KNOW HE LIKES IT AND HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH US.

WE COULD TALK TO HIM LIKE FRIENDS, WE KNOW ENOUGH OF HIS INTERESTS XD
THE ONLY NON-PERFECT THING ABOUT HIM IS HIS SHITTY TASTE IN MUSIC.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 am

I THINK HE'D BE WEIRDED OUT X I COULD TALK TO HIM WHILE YOU SNEAKILY YANK A HAIR THOUGH? XD
I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE EVERYTHING HE SAYS AND WANTS IS PRETTY MUCH AGAINST WHAT DIRECTION THE WRITERS ARE GOING IN :/ IMAGINE IF JOSH AND DIANE ADOPTED US *______*
I DON'T KNOW OF HIS TASTE IN MUSIC. DO NOT TAINT MY PERFECT IMAGE OF HIM.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I COULD JUST BE LIKE "YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR HAIR, HERE, I'LL GET IT OUT," ONLY LIKE GET SOME SCISSORS OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE AND SNEAKILY GET US SOME HAIRS. XD
IKR? HIS WANTS FOR THE SHOW WOULD ACTUALLY BE BETTER THAN THE WRITERS, TOO -_-
OH GOD WE'D BE THE MOST INCESTUOUS FAMILY KNOWN TO MAN.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW OF HIS TASTE IN MUSIC, LERESSA? XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE TALKING TO HIM WITH YOU THERE CUTTING HIS HAIR XD XD
WELL....YEAH. BUT IT'S JOSH. HOW IS THAT WRONG? XD
NO. JUST NO. :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm

YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO, JUST TELL HIM HE FLUSTERS YOU XD
I WATCHED THE NEW CLIP UP ABOUT THE LOVE TRIANGLE, HAVE YOU SEEN IT? HOW BORED DOES JOSH LOOK? XD
REALLY? YOU SURE? IT'D BE NO PROBLEM TELLING YOU XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 am

HE WOULD FLUSTER ME XD
I HAVEN'T. EVERYONE WENT ON ABOUT ANNA SO I FIGURED IT'D ALL BE HER AGAIN. PLUS I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE TRIANGLE. :')
I'M 100% SURE XD XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 am

I'D LET HIM FLUSTER ME Wink
I WATCHED IT CAUSE I SAW JOSH'D BE IN IT. AND GOD HE LOOKS BORED. HE MAKES A JOKE AND DOESN'T EVEN SMILE AT IT XD
IT'S NOT JUST ME WHO THINKS SO, TOO, I'VE SEEN QUITE A FEW PEOPLE SAY HE LOOKS BORED OR MAD OR UPSET. I'D SAY JUST BORED, THOUGH. THEORIES ARE CIRCLING AS TO WHY. THEY THINK HE'S BEEN FIRED. I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN HE'S JUST BORED WITH BEING ASKED ABOUT OLIVIA, THOUGH.
WELL... IF YOU'RE SURE... XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 pm

HE'D GLADLY DO IT, TOO Wink
IF HE'S BEEN FIRED, AT LEAST POOR PETER CAN BE SAVED FROM ALL OF THE SHIT THEY'D END UP WRITING FOR HIM :/
IF I WERE HIM, I'D BE BORED OF BEING ASKED ABOUT OLIVIA TOO :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

PROBABLY. JUST BE ALL "THERE ARE FANS WHO LIKE ME?" XD
IF HE HAS BEEN FIRED, THAT'S FRINGE DONE FOR ME. I'LL TELL HIM THAT, WHEN WE MEET HIM. AND I'LL ALSO TELL HIM THAT THE ALTLIVIA STORYLINE WAS SHIT AND DID HE HATE IT AS MUCH AS US? XD
I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. HE JUST WANTS TO GEEK OUT BUT HE CAN'T. I WANNA SEE HIS FLOWCHART, HILLY XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Seems Our dream of Peter's time to shine has been crushed. Oh, and the producers have basically said that they are going to drag the Faux fall-out on forever...

I cry for the greatness this show has squandered. I am sure Josh is quite upset, because he seemed to be a real fan of the show before all of this went down....
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

What'd the say about it?

I know how he feels. This storyline is ruining an amazing show. And we know it's bad, cause even the actors seem to think so.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

And the said that the rest of the season "won't only focus on Peter, the Olivias and The Machine". It had one episode on Peter and the machine and 10 on the Olivias. WTAF?
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

They'll think one Alterverse and one Peter episode will be enough for the minority of fans who aren't obsessed with Olivia -_-
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

We saw the two Olivias duke it out, so what kind of confrontation can we expect between Walter and Walternate?
Jeff: There will be a confrontation. It may not be this season. There's also the possibility these two men are going to have to figure out a way to get along to save both universes.
It almost makes sense for them to combine their intellectual pools to find a solution.
Jeff: Or to fight off a third party. Or just to find a way to heal Peter, who's dying. I'm not leaking anything here but if I was a fan, those are the different things I'd be considering.

....So he IS dying? *_*
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Danielle wrote:They'll think one Alterverse and one Peter episode will be enough for the minority of fans who aren't obsessed with Olivia -_-
It's not enough though. It actually just crushed us more.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Danielle wrote:
We saw the two Olivias duke it out, so what kind of confrontation can we expect between Walter and Walternate?
Jeff: There will be a confrontation. It may not be this season. There's also the possibility these two men are going to have to figure out a way to get along to save both universes.
It almost makes sense for them to combine their intellectual pools to find a solution.
Jeff: Or to fight off a third party. Or just to find a way to heal Peter, who's dying. I'm not leaking anything here but if I was a fan, those are the different things I'd be considering.

....So he IS dying? *_*

OMG I READ THIS EARLIER AND JIZZED.
But then I got pissed because they'd focus on Olivia's angst over his pain, than him in pain.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm

BUT YOU GUYS.

LIKE, SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW.

PETER IS DYING?????

WHAT WHAT?

I DUNNO FUCK THE BABY STORYLINE OUR BOY, OUR BOY IS DYING? SINCE WHEN, SHOWRUNNERS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD ALREADY BE CONSIDERING THIS? I MEAN, I WAS ALREADY CONSIDERING IT BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE FANDOM DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. BUT ..

IS HE SICK?

OMG.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

M, I think our little band is among the few that give a flying F. I saw that and was like well, damn. Knew it, but still.

I also heard Peter described as a football today... sad but true.

collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm

M, I think our little band is among the few that give a flying F. I saw that and was like well, damn. Knew it, but still.

I'm rather shocked no one else is freaking out over the sentence. I mean, if the producers had mentioned that Olivia could be dying, people would be flipping their shit right now, but it seems this quote has gone over all of their heads for some reason. Um, well, for the record I AM freaking worried. I don't know what they're referring to here, but it seems really odd for them to say he is dying almost as though it is already a fact. :\

I also heard Peter described as a football today... sad but true.

*snort* At this point, he's getting kicked around more by the fans than by the show. But yes, he totally and completely is - Peter is the poor thing who's still lost in the middle of everything, and boo fucking hoo Olivia, at least you know where you belong? Because while you're crying on about that, Peter's been completely forgotten about and really, why is ANYONE surprised that in a desperate attempt to feel like he's not being manipulated from all sides, he has gone off killing people? The boy is a serious mess, and he has been from the end of season two, and give him something to hold on to, Fringe! How much do they think he can possibly handle?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:25 am

Let's take a moment to note here (because I seriously can't get over this) Peter still doesn't know why he was taken as a child. There was one scene in 3x02 where Walter went to talk to him, but Peter wasn't ready and you could see how it shook him. Then we went 6 episodes with no Peter-Walter.

With everything Peter has learned, what's going through his mind these days?

Jeff: I don't think there are any secrets there. He allowed himself to open up to this woman only to find out it wasn't her, that he was being used. This is a person who's not very easy at allowing himself to be vulnerable, so when he finally is, he's betrayed among the worst ways imaginable by a woman who works for people who are intent on sticking him inside of a doomsday device. There's a lot on his mind, but he's also smart enough to know these huge overwhelming questions aren't going to be answered anytime soon. So while he's looking for answers, he's dealing with the cases that come in front of him everyday. And he's trying to work out his feelings and relationship with Olivia.
Well I'm glad that they realise he's going through shit, but why can't they show it?
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 am

Well I'm glad that they realise he's going through shit, but why can't they show it?

Yeah but the worst thing about that quote is that they seem to be solely referring to the Altlivia scenario. It's like Walter's giant effing bomb that has changed every memory of Peter's life has just ... ceased to exist or something. IDK, really, I am surprised with the way they treat him that these showrunners were even able to come up with a character like Peter in the first place. They clearly don't give him much of a thought, and it is seriously showing.

Fuck "weaponisation" in Reciprocity as an excuse, it would be just as believable for Peter to have gone out and done it without an ambigous "trigger" - why did we need it? Oh yeah, to render him one dimensional! But he's so layered, and it just had the opposite effect of making most of the fans think that his actions were solely because of the machine as a result.

I am so upset at the show at the moment I can't even ... I really, really was just holding out until the Peter/Altlivia bullshit wrapped up and our focus would be taken off Olivia and given back to Peter like in season two. I don't think that's going to happen now and the crap I've sat through it starting to hit me all at once.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 am

And all anyone ever says to try and make us more positive is
"Well they haven't let us down yet"
or "Keep faith in the writers"
They've let us down all season with Peter. The repeated let-downs have killed my faith in them.

Season 2 was so precious and beautiful. All of the relationships were gorgeous, all of the characters were likeable, I liked all of the episodes. It'll probably always be my favourite :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum