Introduction thread!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Larissa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 pm

smatchiemo wrote:What missing episode?

http://obsessedfringey.tumblr.com/post/850620571/fringe-writer-brad-caleb-kane-posted-this-on-his

THE ONE WHICH NEVER HAPPENED AND SO KILLED OUR HOPES AND DREAMS.
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Larissa wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:What missing episode?

http://obsessedfringey.tumblr.com/post/850620571/fringe-writer-brad-caleb-kane-posted-this-on-his

THE ONE WHICH NEVER HAPPENED AND SO KILLED OUR HOPES AND DREAMS.

Ho. Ly. Fuck. That episode would've been RAD AS SHIT. Argh.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 pm

RIGHT?!
Another thing they robbed us of -.-
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 pm

What. the. fuck.

WHY?

WHY did we not get this exactly? Oh fuck them. That episode actually sounded EPIC?

Evil or Very Mad
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Joel just tweeted me saying he can't say yes or no about Peter's illness.

This is ... not cool. I want to know if there's anything in store for us at all that doesn't suck for the rest of the season. Sad
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 am

I really wanna see that episode ;_;

It sucks that Big Eddie is dead and they didn't even tell us. At least they know now at least one person's still wondering xD

Normally, I'd think that if it wasn't going to happen, they'd just say no, but with this I'm not getting my hopes up.
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:33 am

They didn't answer a single one of my Peter/Josh questions ;_____;
In fact, I got quite annyoed by how many of their tweets were about how "amazing" Anna is -.-
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 am

I told them we made a forum especially for Peter and I just got "hahahaha" XD AT LEAST THEY KNOW HE'S LOVED THOUGH.
Me too. We know, we know, she's fantastic or whatevs. Look at season 1, she was shit. Josh has been consistently fantastic -_-
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

Danielle wrote:He also just tweeted me saying "Big Eddie sleeps with the fishes". ...>Sad

Wait, so... he's dead? Just like that? They took that amazing potential and fucking squandered it? WHO ARE THESE HUMAN DEVILS?!

I want my Fringe back. Sad
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

smatchiemo wrote:
Danielle wrote:He also just tweeted me saying "Big Eddie sleeps with the fishes". ...>Sad

Wait, so... he's dead? Just like that? They took that amazing potential and fucking squandered it? WHO ARE THESE HUMAN DEVILS?!

I'm so sorry Rachel. I read that reply AND I THOUGHT OF YOU. AND YOUR ANGUISH. Crying or Very sad

I told them we made a forum especially for Peter and I just got "hahahaha" XD AT LEAST THEY KNOW HE'S LOVED THOUGH.
HEE. WERE THEY LAUGHING AT US OR WITH US?
WHATEVER. I MADE IT PRETTY CLEAR IN MY BADGERING TWEETS TO WYMAN THAT PETER IS THE BEST THING EVER AND HE CANNOT DIE BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN OUT RELATIONSHIP. Sad
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

monnie44 wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:

I'm so sorry Rachel. I read that reply AND I THOUGHT OF YOU. AND YOUR ANGUISH. Crying or Very sad

HEE. WERE THEY LAUGHING AT US OR WITH US?
WHATEVER. I MADE IT PRETTY CLEAR IN MY BADGERING TWEETS TO WYMAN THAT PETER IS THE BEST THING EVER AND HE CANNOT DIE BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN OUT RELATIONSHIP. Sad

The Big Eddie thing is 12 kinds of retarded if it's true. This is Lost all over again. The writers have big ambitions, but they blow their load in the first season trying to gain viewership, and can't deliver in the later seasons.

I'm not satisfied with this. Who do I need to tweet?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

The Big Eddie thing is 12 kinds of retarded if it's true. This is Lost all over again. The writers have big ambitions, but they blow their load in the first season trying to gain viewership, and can't deliver in the later seasons.

I'm not satisfied with this. Who do I need to tweet?

Never seen Lost, but I agree with what you said. There are way too many storylines they shoved into season one and they are not only ignoring some huge ones but giving us altering information instead of just carrying them on. It doesn't work. Why spend so much time talking about Peter's trouble in Boston, and have scenes where he's beating up a bloke in a cafe who's stalking him and photographing him? I mean, what was the point?

Also they didn't answer if he was a midget. Sad

You should tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/JWFRINGE
He's the one who's been answering, at least.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

@JWFRINGE Any news on when Big Eddie may be coming back? Season 4? There's so much Peter potential I feel like we're missing. Sad

We'll see how it goes. Stupid 140 characters; there's so much more I wanted to say!
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I say we set up a time where we completely flood him, the three or four of us, with entirely Peter-related questions. Because if Joel's gonna be tweeting regularly, I'm not sending him any "OMJ EPISODE WAS AWESOME"s. If he's staying on Twitter I just know I'll end up telling him I think they've been shit to Peter's character.
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

smatchiemo wrote:@JWFRINGE Any news on when Big Eddie may be coming back? Season 4? There's so much Peter potential I feel like we're missing. Sad

We'll see how it goes. Stupid 140 characters; there's so much more I wanted to say!

I saw that!

Omg. I hope he comes back online later today and I want someone to ask him about that missing episode that one of you gals linked in the forum the other day. With the whiteboard of Fringe episode ideas. But the logisitics of this might be difficult as in order to explain in a tiny tweet, we'd have to link to the tumblr post and I think the writers are reading on their phones and are probably unlikely to open links. Therefore how would we explain what missing episode we are talking about?

I still want to know, though, why they scrapped it. And let them know it sounded like THE MOST AWESOME THING UNDER THE SUN.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

It did look fucking awesome. Larissa and I asked, yesterday. We got no reply :/
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 pm

monnie44 wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:@JWFRINGE Any news on when Big Eddie may be coming back? Season 4? There's so much Peter potential I feel like we're missing. Sad

I saw that!

Omg. I hope he comes back online later today and I want someone to ask him about that missing episode that one of you gals linked in the forum the other day. With the whiteboard of Fringe episode ideas. But the logisitics of this might be difficult as in order to explain in a tiny tweet, we'd have to link to the tumblr post and I think the writers are reading on their phones and are probably unlikely to open links. Therefore how would we explain what missing episode we are talking about?

I still want to know, though, why they scrapped it. And let them know it sounded like THE MOST AWESOME THING UNDER THE SUN.

Someone can say something along the lines of, "Saw a pic of a whiteboard referring to Peter going undercover for an episode - any plans for that?"

I want that episode so badly.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

It did look fucking awesome. Larissa and I asked, yesterday. We got no reply :/

Was it during the live tweet? Wyman has been pretty responsive when he comes on during other times. It's possible if that was when you asked that it got lost in the slew of messages they were receiving all at once.

Someone can say something along the lines of, "Saw a pic of a whiteboard referring to Peter going undercover for an episode - any plans for that?"

I want that episode so badly.

Yeah, I hope that he comes back on tonight or something. If he starts tweeting replies while any of you girls are on twitter, someone should message him the question, yes?

I would love if we could somehow influence them/jog their memories and it results in us getting a similar episode in season four or something. That would be awesome. I mean, at the very least they'd be aware there are some fans who would really love to watch an episode of the sort?
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah, next time he's on, I'll ask about it. We should all just ask, if they think there are more people interested in the episode they might do something about it? D:
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Danielle wrote:Yeah, next time he's on, I'll ask about it. We should all just ask, if they think there are more people interested in the episode they might do something about it? D:

Definitely. Just let me know when and I'll Peter-spam the shit outta these writers.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Danielle wrote:Yeah, next time he's on, I'll ask about it. We should all just ask, if they think there are more people interested in the episode they might do something about it? D:

I would not be surprised. We're quite a small fandom, and they're pretty responsive to us. Plus, the fact we're getting through directly to the writers is the best bet we have. I think that the fans reaction to certain elements plays a factor in their decisions over what plots to choose, what scenes to show, what characters to kill/bring back, etc.

Ultimately, the need to know what we ARE interested in seeing.

It can't hurt, right?
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

monnie44 wrote:
It can't hurt, right?

It can't necessarily help, which suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. But we have to try.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

smatchiemo wrote:It can't necessarily help, which suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. But we have to try.

Come on, you never know ... maybe we'll implant a tiny idea in their brain and a new, awesome Peter episode will ~come to~ one of them in a dream that night. LIKE INCEPTION. xD
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 am

But Peter isn't a character. They've written Gene better than they've written him -__-
All we could possibly do is spark a thought something along the lines of "IF WE DO THIS TO PETER.... THINK OF HOW IT WILL AFFECT OLIVIA!"
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am

Wow this thread's become very negative O_O
I propose we all cheer ourselves up by re-watching What Lies Below/Reciprocity for Peter-ness! xD
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next