Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction thread!

+4
overthere
Larissa
monnie44
Danielle
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduction thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 am

I just realized that this is the introduction thread :')

I was going to watch WLB tonight before I went downstairs and my sister was watching something about deadly spiders, and after I recovered from the shock that she was actually watching something cool, I realized I wanted to rewatch Lost's Exposé Very Happy
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

All we could possibly do is spark a thought something along the lines of "IF WE DO THIS TO PETER.... THINK OF HOW IT WILL AFFECT OLIVIA!"

FUUUUUU. xD Don't say that!

Um, um, positivity .....
I can't think of any you girls.

Peter is hot?

Damn, I mean really hot.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:47 pm

HE IS HOT.

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE PROMO PICTURES FOR NEXT EPISODE?

HIS LEGS. ASDFGHJKJHGFDGHJK

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS LEGS *__*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Larissa wrote:HE IS HOT.

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE PROMO PICTURES FOR NEXT EPISODE?

HIS LEGS. ASDFGHJKJHGFDGHJK

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS LEGS *__*

Which ones?

I am distracted by how cute a couple he makes with Lincoln.

Really, though. WOAH. It is my desktop background now.

Lincoln must be gay in our world. I mean, with the glasses and the suit he certainly portrays a nice visual image of the slightly nerdy, rather homosexual - but quiet - office guy, doesn't he? He doesn't look anything like his alt counterpart. And it would make for such a wonderful parallel in terms of over there's is really into Altlivia, while over here the Lincoln is really into Peanut Butter!

I don't know how I managed to start shipping these two so fast, BUT THERE YOU GO. PETER/LINCOLN MUST NOW HAPPEN. I am waiting until I am actually home when Joel comes on Twitter again and I am going to let him know just how pretty a pair they would make and that he needs to keep this in mind and cater to his female fans, much in the same way they catered to the male ones in "Bad Dreams".

... Think that will work?

xD
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Ha, he'd reply we need to go to Cinemax... but go for it!
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 pm

collectivesoul wrote:Ha, he'd reply we need to go to Cinemax... but go for it!

Cheeky bugger. I saw that, too.

I'm still putting it out there.

Didn't I read that these writers also wrote Hawaii Five-O or something? Because the man love on that show (I only just tuned in) is ... well. Abundant, to say the least. I need to go google what the connection is, because I could be way off here.

ETA: Nope, it was the producers that had the connection. Rats. Sad

Regardless, there is never anything wrong with a little homoerotic subtext between two attractive male characters on a tv show. Ever. Only decent thing there was about House, anyway. And Boston Legal? BEAUTIFUL. Nip/Tuck? <333
GO ON, FRINGE.

Last edited by monnie44 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm

And Josh has played gay before... Wink

"The only reason I let him keep up this charade is cause the man's got a mouth like a Hoover." lol
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 pm

collectivesoul wrote:And Josh has played gay before... Wink

And on Nip/Tuck Seth Gabel tried to make out with Sean and Christian's son, so there's that, too ...

:3 I'm sure it wouldn't be the actors that would oppose it.

And then don't need to kiss. I'm talking gay subtext and smoldering side glances. Just to cater for some of the gals watching, you know. Wink
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah, I could go for Seth checking out some of Peter's attributes. Mr. Tight Jeans... yum Wink
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 am

collectivesoul wrote:Yeah, I could go for Seth checking out some of Peter's attributes. Mr. Tight Jeans... yum Wink

Who could really blame him, right? I mean, he can't HELP that the partner he has been assigned to as a stand-in is deliciously hot and also very sexually frustrated, due to the fact his girlfriend is channeling the soul of an old man who was best friends with his father. It is understandable Peter might be feeling a bit wriggly. You can't exactly fault a guy for looking at him ...

Very Happy

Who knows, maybe he could give Peter a helping hand in the meantime. Cool
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 am

Seth Gabel was in Nip/Tuck? I missed that :')

THEY COULD JUST DO EACH OTHER ON THE COUCH IN THE LAB ONCE WALTER, ASTRID AND OLIVIA HAVE LEFT. LINCOLN CAN BE SLIGHTLY FREAKED OUT ABOUT GENE BUT PETER WOULD HELP HIM FORGET.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I ASKED JOEL AND HE DIDN'T REPLY SO I'M GOING TO ASSUME HE'S HOMOPHOBIC AND HATE HIM FOREVER :')
I DECIDED ON THEIR PAIRING NAME THIS MORNING. PECOLN. BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE "PECAN" AND WE KNOW PETER LOOOOOEEEEEBS PECAN PIE.

THEY ARE NOW OFFICIAL.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 pm

I ASKED JOEL AND HE DIDN'T REPLY SO I'M GOING TO ASSUME HE'S HOMOPHOBIC AND HATE HIM FOREVER :')
Hee. I hope your mind has been changed now! Wink He sounds like a secret shipper ... IN MY MIND.

I DECIDED ON THEIR PAIRING NAME THIS MORNING. PECOLN. BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE "PECAN" AND WE KNOW PETER LOOOOOEEEEEBS PECAN PIE.
Why does Peter love Pecan Pie?
I demand a believable, interesting explanation.

Also, you don't like Linter? OF COURSE PETER SHOULD COME FIRST, SO I CAN SEE WHY NOT.

Seth Gabel was in Nip/Tuck? I missed that :')
As the adopted son of the character played by Jean from X-Men (wow, don't be taken aback by my unrivalled knowledge of actors here), who makes out with Sean and Christian's son. Once. According to Youtube. So, yeah, he'll kiss a boy. Smile

THEY ARE NOW OFFICIAL.
YES.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 am

monnie44 wrote:
Why does Peter love Pecan Pie?
I demand a believable, interesting explanation.
In Northwest Passage it's what he orders in the cafe at the start :')

As the adopted son of the character played by Jean from X-Men (wow, don't be taken aback by my unrivalled knowledge of actors here), who makes out with Sean and Christian's son. Once. According to Youtube. So, yeah, he'll kiss a boy. Smile
I never liked her. Or Matt. Or any of the characters in Nip/Tuck xD At least they had gore and angst :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jupiterdoll Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm

HI!

General
Name: Jdoll
Other TV shows you like: NCIS, Firefly, Sanctuary, Castle, Merlin, Doctor Who, Leverage...and I can't think what else of the top of my head, I should totally be sleeping you know!
Films you like: Singin in the Rain, Geomon, Amelie, Casshern, Repo! The genetic opera, Serenity, Rocky Horror Show, Star Trek (the new one), RED, and again I should be asleep
Favourite colour & why: Red, usually, and I dunno there is just something awesome about red
Fringe-related -
When you started watching Fringe: My mate introduced me to it during the break between seasons 2 and 3, we watched the first 2 seasons back to back and now watch it together every Tuesday on Fringe tuesdays! Then we giggle and check fringe tv etc for spoilers for next week!! So I'm up to date with the states!
Favourite character: I adore Peter, and he's usually my fav but I regularly want to take Astrid home and I want to feed Walter all the time!
Favourite season: Erm, probably two
Favourite episode: Oh Brown Betty!
Favourite thing about the show: It never stops suprising you yet supplys plenty of fangirl awesomness!
Favourite glyph: the hand!
jupiterdoll
jupiterdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

HELLO! Very Happy
We have more shows in common than I thought <3

I love how we all have different favourite glyphs xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 am

HELLO! Very Happy
We so geeky :')
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jupiterdoll Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 am

Nothing wrong with a bit of geek! (says the girl with the pretty firefly art on her wall hehe)
jupiterdoll
jupiterdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:58 am

WHAT FIREFLY ART DO YOU HAVE!? *___*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 pm

In Northwest Passage it's what he orders in the cafe at the start :')
Hee! I'd forgotten about that. Though I think he liked the gal serving it more. Wink

I never liked her. Or Matt. Or any of the characters in Nip/Tuck xD At least they had gore and angst :')
Nip/Tuck's speciality was creating unlikable characters that you couldn't help but want to watch, wasn't it? I loved Sean, though. Christian was an ass (though I couldn't hate him).

General
Name: Jdoll
Other TV shows you like: NCIS, Firefly, Sanctuary, Castle, Merlin, Doctor Who, Leverage...and I can't think what else of the top of my head, I should totally be sleeping you know!
Films you like: Singin in the Rain, Geomon, Amelie, Casshern, Repo! The genetic opera, Serenity, Rocky Horror Show, Star Trek (the new one), RED, and again I should be asleep
Favourite colour & why: Red, usually, and I dunno there is just something awesome about red
Fringe-related -
When you started watching Fringe: My mate introduced me to it during the break between seasons 2 and 3, we watched the first 2 seasons back to back and now watch it together every Tuesday on Fringe tuesdays! Then we giggle and check fringe tv etc for spoilers for next week!! So I'm up to date with the states!
Favourite character: I adore Peter, and he's usually my fav but I regularly want to take Astrid home and I want to feed Walter all the time!
Favourite season: Erm, probably two
Favourite episode: Oh Brown Betty!
Favourite thing about the show: It never stops suprising you yet supplys plenty of fangirl awesomness!
Favourite glyph: the hand!
*gasp* Another fan? Welcome! Smile I see you like NCIS ... xD This is awkward for me right now. Whatever you may or may not come across in this forum, I apologise for! Hee.

Good pick on favourite episode, there! I don't get why people hated "Brown Betty" so much. I thoroughly enjoyed it from day one, even without the easter egg goodness. Anything that has Peter whump in it is loved by me! Smile
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

monnie44 wrote:Hee! I'd forgotten about that. Though I think he liked the gal serving it more. Wink
Krista? ME AND DANI SHIP PETER/KRISTA! Very Happy

Nip/Tuck's speciality was creating unlikable characters that you couldn't help but want to watch, wasn't it? I loved Sean, though. Christian was an ass (though I couldn't hate him).
They were very good at it :') I didn't like Sean, but I disliked him less than the others xD It put me off how we were supposed to think Christian was hot and he wasn't O_O

Anything that has Peter whump in it is loved by me! Smile
He said the words "I'm dying." ENDLESS JIZZFESTS.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jupiterdoll Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Larissa wrote:WHAT FIREFLY ART DO YOU HAVE!? *___*

Honey I'll have to get a pic and show you it, its grey and yellow, like all words, so it says firefly, serentity, lets be bad guys, all the character names, other quotes that I can't remember right now! But its cool and geeky without being in you face! I also have Repo! art to hang that I have yet to get frames for. I like having shit like that, ooh can I swear?
jupiterdoll
jupiterdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  jupiterdoll Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 pm

monnie44 wrote:Good pick on favourite episode, there! I don't get why people hated "Brown Betty" so much. I thoroughly enjoyed it from day one, even without the easter egg goodness. Anything that has Peter whump in it is loved by me! Smile

What is not to love about Brown Betty, it was a sureal, interesting and visually appealing break from the serious, while keeping characters pretty much in character and *swoon* how good did they look in noir get up?
jupiterdoll
jupiterdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Welcome to the House of Peter, Jdoll!

Now, at least I don't feel so old, haha.

I keep telling myself I need to get poster made of Malcolm Reynolds. He'd go with the Peter Bishop ones nicely.

I love Brown Betty too! I grew up watching musicals as well as sci-fi Wink. My mother worked for a Paramount Arts Center, so I was exposed to a lot of shows. Kinda sad we didn't get a Peter song though... but I guess we got all we we were going to hear from his rendition of Row, Row, Row Your Boat...

Swearing? Fuck yeah! I tend to keep it clean, but I'm no prude. This is a haven from the stuffiness and Peter hating on other Fringe fan sites.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  jupiterdoll Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I do love a musical! Very Happy

But I like getting things that are geeky, but only if you look. Like at first glance its just a picture or whatever. I have a necklace thats a little bottle and when you look closer it says 'drink me'

I need some fringe art though. Maybe a nice glyph picture?
jupiterdoll
jupiterdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next