SEASON FOUR SPECULATION

Go down

SEASON FOUR SPECULATION

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

OKAY.

I know we've been pretty inactive but I think we need a place to start squeeing again!

Very Happy

A thought occurred: 22 more episodes means we are GUARANTEED at least ONE other episode next season that deals with Peter getting hurt!

OMG. I WONDER HOW THIS WILL TAKE PLACE?
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: SEASON FOUR SPECULATION

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 pm

monnie44 wrote:OKAY.

I know we've been pretty inactive but I think we need a place to start squeeing again!

Very Happy

A thought occurred: 22 more episodes means we are GUARANTEED at least ONE other episode next season that deals with Peter getting hurt!

OMG. I WONDER HOW THIS WILL TAKE PLACE?

WHAT IS YOUR MATH ON THIS, MISSUS?

I mean, I like it. But damn. I'm hoping we get more than just one instance. Maybe Peter getting kidnapped for once?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

I mean, I like it. But damn. I'm hoping we get more than just one instance. Maybe Peter getting kidnapped for once?
Actualyl I think the number is higher but yes, 22 episodes will definitely give us AT LEAST ONE episode in which Peter gets severely hurt/unconscious/bleeding/sick in some way.

In season two I think it was about every 6 episodes ago, but this season it has been less. Anyway, YEAH. SO WE CAN COUNT ON THAT, OKAY?? He has to get very hurt in an episode AT LEAST ONCE.

Maybe he WILL get kidnapped? OMG. I want this now, we haven't had it since early season two! Hee. I love it when Peter returns to his roots of being the show's ~Damsel in Distress~. <3
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:36 pm

ALSO.

Just bringing these to the appropriate thread.

Interview from before The Firefly aired

We saw the two Olivias duke it out, so what kind of confrontation can we expect between Walter and Walternate?

Jeff: There will be a confrontation. It may not be this season. There's also the possibility these two men are going to have to figure out a way to get along to save both universes.

It almost makes sense for them to combine their intellectual pools to find a solution.

Jeff: Or to fight off a third party. Or just to find a way to heal Peter, who's dying. I'm not leaking anything here but if I was a fan, those are the different things I'd be considering.

Source

I don't know what this means. Possibly he was unsure due to the possibility of cancellation, meaning we might get this in season four.

Last edited by monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm

monnie44 wrote:

Actualyl I think the number is higher but yes, 22 episodes will definitely give us AT LEAST ONE episode in which Peter gets severely hurt/unconscious/bleeding/sick in some way.

In season two I think it was about every 6 episodes ago, but this season it has been less. Anyway, YEAH. SO WE CAN COUNT ON THAT, OKAY?? He has to get very hurt in an episode AT LEAST ONCE.

Maybe he WILL get kidnapped? OMG. I want this now, we haven't had it since early season two! Hee. I love it when Peter returns to his roots of being the show's ~Damsel in Distress~. <3

That's smart thinkin'! I can't survive on him being kidnapped by a kid, or being in a pickle with some Asian gangsters for five minutes. I need MORE!

Maybe... Big Eddie? Or more past stuff? Dare I dream?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

monnie44 wrote:ALSO.

Just bringing these to the appropriate thread.

Interview from before The Firefly aired

We saw the two Olivias duke it out, so what kind of confrontation can we expect between Walter and Walternate?

Jeff: There will be a confrontation. It may not be this season. There's also the possibility these two men are going to have to figure out a way to get along to save both universes.

It almost makes sense for them to combine their intellectual pools to find a solution.

Jeff: Or to fight off a third party. Or just to find a way to heal Peter, who's dying. I'm not leaking anything here but if I was a fan, those are the different things I'd be considering.

Sourcel

I don't know what this means. Possibly he was unsure due to the possibility of cancellation, meaning we might get this in season four.

I like the thought of the focus being on Peter for once, but sickness is kind of... I don't know... slow? Like, he'll sit in bed and be sweaty? I need seizures! I need blood! And bruises and pain because I'm a sicko!
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

smatchiemo wrote:That's smart thinkin'! I can't survive on him being kidnapped by a kid, or being in a pickle with some Asian gangsters for five minutes. I need MORE!

Maybe... Big Eddie? Or more past stuff? Dare I dream?

Lol! I'm still a little embarassed about how Peter got kidnapped by a LITTLE BOY in "Of Human Action". Hee. Seriously, Peter - Olivia can rescue herself from being trapped and drugged in an alternate universe, and you need an entire team from the FBI to help track you down and save you for a hormonal teenage kid. Wink

I adore Peter and his damsel ways. He is meant to be so tough, yet he is the biggest softy on the show and is always the one everyone else needs to run around after and save. Teehee. E.g. The Arrival, Of Human Action, What Lies Below, Brown Betty, The Man From The Other Side, The Firefly (MY GOD), Reciprocity for a nosebleed ... and God, God only knows what is going to happen to that boy over the next couple of episodes but I predict I'll be adding at least one episode, though I suspect two, to this list ...

:3

I want more past stuff! What kinds of things were you thinking? Since Big Eddie apparently "sleeps with the fishes".

Last edited by monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm

smatchiemo wrote:
I like the thought of the focus being on Peter for once, but sickness is kind of... I don't know... slow? Like, he'll sit in bed and be sweaty? I need seizures! I need blood! And bruises and pain because I'm a sicko!

They could dramatic it up! Heck, I could dramatic it up, so I'm sure our Fringe writers would have no problem.

Like what if he pretends he's okay and then suddenly just starts DRAMATICALLY FAINTING here and there until the team have to give him an intervention, and then we have a horrible few episodes where he begins to rapidly deteriorate while they have to desperately try and contact Walternate for help coming up with a cure because the first one didn't work, or he had it reactivated by that red stuff they gave him via IV (opposing colour of his cure) back in "Over There Part 1" ... there are many ways they could do it!

I agree, more seizures should be in order after the wonderful way JJ performed that last one. Wink I want sweaty, dizziness and fainting RIGHT at the wrong moments on a case and getting himself hospitalised and people don't realise he passed out becaue they didn't see what happened and him just telling everyone he tripped and omg omg omg SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 am

I just want to see an emotional breakdown. Next season he'll find out about his son and I can't see him being overjoyed by it. I would love to see Alt-Lincoln confront him and say how much of a bad person he is and Peter's all "she tricked me and I can't exactly pay child support across universes" but he knows he can't be a "better man than his father" and it all gets too much :'(

But as for whump, he needs to get kidnapped and bamf his way out. He'll tell them he's going away for a few days to visit Lincoln ( Wink ) but gets kidnapped on the way. Peter's on the run from the Mafia, he's not gonna stay kidnapped, he'll know how to get out. He staggers into the lab all dirty and beat up and when he realizes they didn't even know he was gone he feels so hurt and he leaves again before they can help him and as he's staggering back to his car he passes out because these kidnappers have triggered the rapid onset of his illness and Dani's perversion is fed ^_^
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

monnie44 wrote:Seriously, Peter - Olivia can rescue herself from being trapped and drugged in an alternate universe, and you need an entire team from the FBI to help track you down and save you for a hormonal teenage kid.
See, that's one of the things I hate. Peter's a con man who spent years on the run, he's much more likely to be able to break/talk his way out of a situation than Olivia is, it's like they make him seem really weak and reliant on her so they can make her appear stronger :/ They just use him to move her character along Evil or Very Mad

Danielle wrote:But as for whump, he needs to get kidnapped and bamf his way out. He'll tell them he's going away for a few days to visit Lincoln ( Wink ) but gets kidnapped on the way. Peter's on the run from the Mafia, he's not gonna stay kidnapped, he'll know how to get out. He staggers into the lab all dirty and beat up and when he realizes they didn't even know he was gone he feels so hurt and he leaves again before they can help him and as he's staggering back to his car he passes out because these kidnappers have triggered the rapid onset of his illness and Dani's perversion is fed ^_^
YOU NEED TO WRITE THIS NOW O__O
I just really want to see him collapse one day, trembling and sick and sweating and you just know his illness is back *_*
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down