Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter slash!

4 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Peter slash! Empty Peter slash!

Post  Larissa Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Because Peter just looks so much hotter with other men. Razz
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Peter slash! Empty Re: Peter slash!

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 pm

IS THIS A PETER SLASH DISCUSSION THREAD OR DO WE HAVE TO POST FICS?

Can it be both?

OMG so who would you cast to be the new agent on the scene who lures Peter into a bar to "take their minds of this crappy case", gets him drunk and then devours him? And Peter's all "well, hey, I'm not actually gay. But hell, the way things are going at the moment I may as well just take a swig of this beer here and join you for a little blowjob action, why not? It's not like I'm gonna get laid with a lady again for at least the rest of the season" and then just turns in his seat and reciprocates. CUE 20 SECOND CLOSE UP OF LIPS AND AND FINGERS AND FADE TO BLACK. END SCENE.

Or something. I still say Hugh Jackman ... not overtly stereotypicial gay guy, the picture of a macho man, but also one you can totally buy hitting on a bloke in a bar.

IDK Peter's too freaking straight though. Convince me otherwise, please, I would like to ~believe~. I slash in every other one of my fandoms except this one for some reason.

It is my personal canon that when he was young he WAS his character from Cruel Intentions and that is what he considers "going a little bit crazy", as he said to Olivia in the Pilot. This totally happened. And it was partly because he felt like rebelling and doing everything he possibly could that he thought his father wouldn't be happy with.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 am

We may aswell post anything on here that's remotely slash related :') Fics, art, discussion, anything Razz

OMG so who would you cast to be the new agent on the scene who lures Peter into a bar to "take their minds of this crappy case", gets him drunk and then devours him?

SO I HAVE TWO MAIN GUYS I SHIP HIM WITH.

Josh Hollway would be awesome, I ship Peter/Sawyer way too hard right now xD I blame Dani a lot for that though, we spent an entire day throwing around scenarios of how they'd get together. He just has that bad-boy, smirky, sly side to him that would probably remind Peter of how he used to be, Sawyer would know, and he'd be trying to bring Peter back to his old self.

Then there's James Marsters. Someone posted some art last week comparing Spike from Buffy with Peter and I just can't get the ship out of my head xD Spike just represents everything bad and he has no regard for any rules or what anyone else wants so I think him and Peter would intrigue each toher Wink

I'd ship Peter with Neal Caffrey from White Collar too, but they'd be softer and more childish and jokey. I think they'd work better if they'd had a thing back in the day, instead of coming in now and starting something xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 am

CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I FLAILED JUST NOW? I flailed a lot.

I still need to finish my Sawyer/Peter fanfiction. I just got up to the part where they're leaving the bar together to go have rough sex because Sawyer pissed Peter off so he wants to teach him a lesson Wink
JAMES MARSTERS AND PETER? HNNNNNG I DIDN'T EVEN... How sexy would that be?!
I just wanna see Peter and Neal giggling like giggling things all over. Like Neal comes into the lab one day and they have a case and they're working all quiet, and Olivia comes in all serious and starts asking about the case. She says something that could be taken as an innuendo and they just start laughing and then they take everything she ever says ever as innuendos and all they do is laugh at her while she's trying to talk seriously.
I still ship Peter/Charlie. Like I'll show you just how far I'll break the law for you, Francis Wink
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 am

I ship Peter/Charlie too, just not that hard Laughing
JAMES MARSTERS AND PETER ARE BURNING MY BRAIN WITH MENTAL IMAGES Wink
You need to write a Neal/Peter fic too Laughing It's be too awesome and funny xD Couly you see Neal moving in with the Bishops temporarily during a case. They'd be like trying to deny their feelings but everyone else notices them staring at echother before they do? *_*
GET THIS PETER/SAWYER FIC DONE. Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 am

They'd be so hawt together though Shocked <3
DO A JAMES/PETER SCENARIO XD
I need to watch White Collar first! D:
THEN AFTER THEY'RE TOGETHER THEY'RE JUST UNBEARABLY CHILDISH TO BE AROUND XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 am

JAMES MARSTERS OR JAMES "SAWYER"? XD XD
IMAGINE IF PETER AND NEAL PULLED PRANKS ON EACH OTHER?? *_____*
HOLY. FUCK.
WHAT IF NEAL PICK-POCKETED PETER'S KEYS SO THAT NEAL GOT TO DRIVE AND THEY ENDED UP GOING AROUND CONNING PEOPLE BEFORE HAVING HOT CAR SEX. *FLAILS*
YOU DO NEED TO WATCH IT! IT STARTS AGAIN NEXT WEEK, I THINK <3 <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 am

MARSTERS XD
AWWWWW! AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET MAD, THEY WERE JUST LIKE "YOU ALWAYS SO SILLY *HUG*"
YESSS! AND THEY JUST KEPT SMIRKING AS THEIR MONEY BUILT UP AND NEAL WAS ALL "WE'RE GETTING A TAKEOUT TONIGHT!" XD XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 am

I'D NEED TO REWATCH SOME BUFFY EPISODES TO ACTUALLY GET BACK INTO THE CHARACTER OF SPIKE THOUGH, I BARELY REMEMBER WHAT HE WAS LIKE XD
THEY'D FIND IT HILARIOUS :') AND IF THEY GOT DIRTY, THEY COULD CLEAN EACH TOHER OFF *____*
IMAGINING THEM CANNING COPS!? I'D DIE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 am

I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ANY XD ALL I CAN THINK OF IS WHEN HE WAS IN TORCHWOOD XD
IMAGINE NEAL GOING TO CLEAN PETER UP AND PETER'S ALL "I KNOW YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME. I SO SEXY." AND NEAL'S ALL "WE SO SEXY" AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST NODS.
CANNING?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 am

LOOOOOOOOOL I MEANT 'CONNING' XD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I HIT THE 'A' INSTEAD OF THE 'O'. IT'S LIKE TLOVERS, ALL OVER AGAIN :')
I KNOW HIM FROM BUFFY MOST, HAVE A SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOME SPIKE FAN VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE Wink HE WAS AMAZING :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

I CAN'T IMAGINE THEM BEING SERIOUS AT ALL WITH EACH OTHER XD
OMG NEAL AND PETER ARE TLOVERS!
I'VE SEEN SOME CLIPS. HE'S THE ONLY REASON I'D EVER REALLY CONSIDER WATCHING IT XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am

OMFG BUFFY WAS MY CHILDHOOD :'D
THEY COULD BE SERIOUS! XD IF LIKE, ONE OF THEM WAS COMPLETELY WASTED AND WAS MASSIVELY VULNERABLE AND THE OTHER ONE WAS HIT BY HOW MUCH THEY CARE FOR THEM AND HOW PROTECTIVE THEY ARE *________* THEY COULD GO HOME, TUCK THEM IN BED AND CUDDLE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am

MINE WAS CHARMED :') XD
AWWWW! AWW. THAT'S SO CUTE. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THEM FIGHTING THOUGH. I THINK THEY'D TRY NOW AND THEN WHEN PETER PMSES BUT THEY'D FEEL TOO GUILTY. XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 am

PETER AND NEAL ARE TOO ADORABLE AND CHILDISH TO FIGHT XD XD
I WATCHED CHARMED, TOO XD I JUST REMEMBER MY ENTIRE FAMILY SITTING DOWN ON THURSDAY NIGHT'S TO WATCH BUFFY THOUGH XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 am

IMAGINE IF THEY WENT SHOPPING FOR A PUPPY THEN DECIDED THEY'D GET WEIRDED OUT IF THE PUPPY SAW THEM HAVING SEX SO DECIDED NOT TO GET IT BUT JUST PLAYED WITH IT ALL DAY AT THE PLACE THEY'D GONE TO GET IT? XD XD XD
MY FAMILY HATE ANYTHING THAT REMOTELY PUSHES THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY. -_-
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 pm

OMG. THEY'D HAVE TO KEEP THE PUPPY. THEY COULD LIVE IN AN APARTMENT THEY BOUGHT WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY'VE CONNED OUT OF PEOPLE, AND THEY'D HAVE A LITTLE PUPPY CALLED 'SAM'.
I CAN PICTURE IT ALL.
I WANT IT.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:21 pm

WHY SAM? IT'S SO CUTE. AWWWWWW. I'M SQUEEING AT NEAL AND PETER'S IMAGINARY PUPPY.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED A PUPPY CALLED SAM OR MAX (THEY CAN BOTH GO WITH EITHER GENDER) BUT MY PARENTS NEVER LET ME NAME PETS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
IMAGINE, AT CHRISTMAS, WHEN THEY'RE SAT ON THE FLOOR WITH THEIR PUPPY OPENING PRESENTS AND IT'S RUNNING AROUND BEING ALL YAPPY AND GIDDY <3 <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm

OH MY GOD I HAVE A PUPPY CALLED MAX 0-0 I PICKED THE NAME, TOO
Shocked Shocked Shocked
AND THEY'RE JUST SAT UNDER THE TREE ALL EXITED AND THEY KEEP LAUGHING AT THE DOGGY AND IT'S THE CUTEST THING THAT EVER COULD EXIST.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 pm

WE ARE SO BRAIN!TWINS. Shocked

AND NEAL HAS HUNG MISTLETOE EVERYWHERE!
AND THEY'RE TRYING TO COOK A MEAL, BUT THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER SO THEY END UP ORDERING TAKE OUT, SITTING DOWN TO WATCH A MOVIE, AND FALLING ASLEEP TOGETHER ON THE COUCH WITH SAM/MAX. I love you

ASDFGHJKLFGHJKLHGFD; IMAGINE IF PETER BOUGHT NEAL UNDERWEAR THAT SAID "BELONGS TO PETER BISHOP" ON THE FRONT AND BACK? *___________*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 pm

IT'S SO WEIRD XD Shocked
I ACTUALLY "EEEE"D XD AWWWWWWWWWWWW. AND THIS ONE TIME NEAL JUST FOLLOWS PETER AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE "DON'T MOVE!" AND PETER'S ALL "NOT AGAIN" BUT HE LOVES IT REALLY BECAUSE THERE'S MISTLETOE EVERYWHERE AND NEAL MAKES SURE HE TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT.
NEAL WOULD WEAR IT TO THE LAB ONE DAY ONLY HE'D BE WEARING NOTHING ELSE. HE'D JUST SIT THERE, ON A DESK, AND POINT TO IT EVERY TIME SOMEONE WALKED BY. THERE'S ANNOYANCE IN OLIVIA'S EYES, ASTRID JUST GRINS, WALTER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK AND THERE'S A TINY TRACE OF JEALOUSY AROUND BROYLES...
PETER'S PROUD.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 pm

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW HOT THEY'BE BE MAKING OUT *_____*
PETER WOULD TOTALLY BE SAT THERE DRINKING COFFEE, AND AS NEAL WALKED IN WEARING THEM, HE'D CHOKE AND SPLUTTER EVERYWHERE XD

DANI. I'M MAKING MYSELF SQUEE AT THE ADORABLENESS OF THIS. WHAT IF THEY ADOPTED A BABY?? *_______*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 pm

I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE DUE TO THE ADORABLENESS. MY SISTER MUST THINK I'M HAVING SEX UP HERE OR SOMETHING.
AND NEAL WOULD BE ALL "PROBLEM, BISHOP?" AND PETER WOULD SAY "NOT ONE WHICH CAN'T BE RESOLVED" AND HE'D GRIN AND NEAL WOULD GRIN AND PETER WOULD GET UP AND NEAL WOULD START TAKING PETER'S CLOTHES OFF.
THEIR BABY! IT'D BE SO MESSED UP. I IMAGINE PETER'D BE REALLY SHIT WITH BABIES BUT IN AN ADORABLE I'M-TRYING-SO-HARD WAY XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm

I KEEP HAVING TO HIDE MY SMILES BEHIND MY HAND XD WHENEVER MY FAMILY GET CURIOUS WHAT I'M GRINNING ABOUT, THEY COME OVER AND LOOK AT MY LAPTOP O___O
YES. PETER WOULD FEEL LIKE HE WAS AT A DISADVANTAGE IN SO MANY CLOTHES SO NEAL WOULD HELP HIM SOLVE THAT. XD
I THINK THAT ONCE PETER GOT THE HANG OF IT, HE'D BE TRYING TO TEACH THE BABY SCIENCE AND MUSIC FROM A REALLY YOUNG AGE XD HE'D PROBABLY BE OBSESSED WITH BECOMING THE BEST FATHER EVER BECAUSE OF HIS OWN SHITTY UP-BRINGING :'D AND NEAL, OF COURSE, WOULD BE COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HOW ADORABLE PETER WAS WITH THE BABY. Laughing
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next