Lurkers come in here.

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm

YES! INSTEAD OF USING IT TO GET CLOSER TO HER LIKE EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK HE WANTS TO, HE JUST DOESN'T WANT HER BACK AT ALL. IT'S LIKE IN ALL THE MESS WITH ALTLIVIA WHAT OLIVIA DID TO HIM HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN.
HE HASN'T FORGOTTEN.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

THIS SO MUCH.
LIKE, MONNIE/EIMONN/NIKKI SAID LOL, I'M SO SICK OF EVERYONE THINKING PETER SHOULD CRAWL BACK TO OLIVIA AND BEG FOR HER FORGIVENESS. Evil or Very Mad IF THAT HAPPENS, I'LL LOSE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS SHOW.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 pm

THEY SPENT SO LONG TRYING TO BUILD UP HOW HE WAS THIS LONER, HOW HE DIDN'T NEED ANYONE. WE KNOW IT WAS JUST THIS SHIELD, BUT HE COULD EASILY BUILD IT BACK UP. HE CAN'T HAVE FORGIVEN HER JUST LIKE THAT.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

ISN'T ONE OF THE MAIN PARTS OF BEING A CON MAN, THAT THEY DON'T TRUST PEOPLE EVER BECAUSE THEY'RE SO USED TO BEING BETRAYED AND HAVING EVERYTHING STOLEN FROM THEM? THIS JUST HAPPENS TO PETER OVER AND OVER. Neutral
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  monnie44 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 pm

OMG GIRLIES. YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH WHILST I WAS ASLEEP.

IMAGINE WHERE WE COULD GET IF THERE WERE MORE THAN THREE OF US?

OKAY LET'S SEE:

I JUST WANT HIM TO BE DEPRESSED, LEAVE AND SHE CAN HATE HERSELF AND REALIZE HOW SHE FEELS, BUT HE WON'T COME BACK BECAUSE SHE LEFT IT TOO LONG. EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES PETER WILL STILL FEEL THE SAME ABOUT HER AT THE END OF ALL OF THIS, SHE HASN'T EVEN APOLOGISED FOR LYING TO HIM YET :/

I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IF HE LEAVES PHYSICALLY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM 'LEAVE' THE GROUP EMOTIONALLY. LIKE HE'S STILL THERE, BUT HE'S NOT REALLY THERE AS WELL. AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED STILL OVER THE FACT THAT SHE HASN'T EXPLAINED THE LIE TO HIM. He probably still wonders if it's because she didn't think he could handle the news, and that she didn't feel bad for him about it and sided with Walter. He still doesn't know why WALTER did it - as far as Peter knows Walter just chose to steal a boy from his life out of pure selfishness because he'd lost his own. Sad

ALSO I DON'T GET THE ASSUMPTION THAT HE STILL TOTALLY HAS TO STILL WANT HER AND WANT THE RELATIONSHIP. FOR ALL WE KNOW HE'S BEEN AS PUT OFF HER AND SHE HAS OF HIM, HE JUST HAS THE DECENY NOT TO SPIT IT IN HER FACE.

HE SHOULD BECOME REALLY ILL, LIKE IT TAKES HIM AN HOUR TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING BECAUSE HE'S THAT WEAK AND HIS HEAD IS CONSTANTLY BUZZING. THEN ONE DAY, HE SHOULD COLLAPSE, AND OLIVIA WILL BE LIKE "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" AND HE CAN BE ALL "WAIT!? YOU CARE ABOUT ME NOW? NOW YOU THINK WE SHOULDN'T KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER? I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY OR YOUR HELP SO GTFO."

YES YES OH GOD YES. YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL MY NEEDS, ALL MY WANTS, AND BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER INTO ONE BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS SCENARIO. I NEED LIKE I CAN'T EVEN----- <3 <3
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 28
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Larissa wrote:ISN'T ONE OF THE MAIN PARTS OF BEING A CON MAN, THAT THEY DON'T TRUST PEOPLE EVER BECAUSE THEY'RE SO USED TO BEING BETRAYED AND HAVING EVERYTHING STOLEN FROM THEM? THIS JUST HAPPENS TO PETER OVER AND OVER. Neutral
THE FIRST TIME HE EVER LETS ANYONE IN THEY TEAR HIM APART. IT'S HAPPENED WITH EVERYONE HE'S LET INSIDE. HE CAN'T DO IT MUCH LONGER.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:55 pm

monnie44 wrote:OMG GIRLIES. YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH WHILST I WAS ASLEEP.

IMAGINE WHERE WE COULD GET IF THERE WERE MORE THAN THREE OF US?

OKAY LET'S SEE:

I JUST WANT HIM TO BE DEPRESSED, LEAVE AND SHE CAN HATE HERSELF AND REALIZE HOW SHE FEELS, BUT HE WON'T COME BACK BECAUSE SHE LEFT IT TOO LONG. EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES PETER WILL STILL FEEL THE SAME ABOUT HER AT THE END OF ALL OF THIS, SHE HASN'T EVEN APOLOGISED FOR LYING TO HIM YET :/

I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IF HE LEAVES PHYSICALLY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM 'LEAVE' THE GROUP EMOTIONALLY. LIKE HE'S STILL THERE, BUT HE'S NOT REALLY THERE AS WELL. AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED STILL OVER THE FACT THAT SHE HASN'T EXPLAINED THE LIE TO HIM. He probably still wonders if it's because she didn't think he could handle the news, and that she didn't feel bad for him about it and sided with Walter. He still doesn't know why WALTER did it - as far as Peter knows Walter just chose to steal a boy from his life out of pure selfishness because he'd lost his own. Sad

ALSO I DON'T GET THE ASSUMPTION THAT HE STILL TOTALLY HAS TO STILL WANT HER AND WANT THE RELATIONSHIP. FOR ALL WE KNOW HE'S BEEN AS PUT OFF HER AND SHE HAS OF HIM, HE JUST HAS THE DECENY NOT TO SPIT IT IN HER FACE.

HE SHOULD BECOME REALLY ILL, LIKE IT TAKES HIM AN HOUR TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING BECAUSE HE'S THAT WEAK AND HIS HEAD IS CONSTANTLY BUZZING. THEN ONE DAY, HE SHOULD COLLAPSE, AND OLIVIA WILL BE LIKE "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" AND HE CAN BE ALL "WAIT!? YOU CARE ABOUT ME NOW? NOW YOU THINK WE SHOULDN'T KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER? I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY OR YOUR HELP SO GTFO."

YES YES OH GOD YES. YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL MY NEEDS, ALL MY WANTS, AND BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER INTO ONE BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS SCENARIO. I NEED LIKE I CAN'T EVEN----- <3 <3

I KNOW I'M SO ADDICTED TO THESE CAPS LOCK FLAILS. XD
YES! It was never explained to Peter why Walter took him. He probably thinks Olivia agrees with Walter on whatever happened, and he doesn't even know what that is.
I DON'T THINK HE WANTS HER ANYMORE. ALTLIVIA RUINED HER LIKE ALTLIVIA RUINED HIM FOR OLIVIA. I HOPE SO, ANYWAY.
I AGREE, HE NEEDS TO DO THAT FINAL SCENARIO. SHOW EVERYONE HE DOESN'T NEED ANYONE.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:56 pm

monnie44 wrote:
I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IF HE LEAVES PHYSICALLY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM 'LEAVE' THE GROUP EMOTIONALLY. LIKE HE'S STILL THERE, BUT HE'S NOT REALLY THERE AS WELL. AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED STILL OVER THE FACT THAT SHE HASN'T EXPLAINED THE LIE TO HIM. He probably still wonders if it's because she didn't think he could handle the news, and that she didn't feel bad for him about it and sided with Walter. He still doesn't know why WALTER did it - as far as Peter knows Walter just chose to steal a boy from his life out of pure selfishness because he'd lost his own. Sad

Exactly. They're 9 episodes in for Christ's sake and they've left one of the largest plotlines completely untouched.


YES YES OH GOD YES. YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL MY NEEDS, ALL MY WANTS, AND BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER INTO ONE BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS SCENARIO. I NEED LIKE I CAN'T EVEN----- <3 <3

She snaps at Peter all of the time, I'd love it so fucking much if he just got sick of putting up with her shit and pretty much told her to piss off.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Larissa wrote:
monnie44 wrote:
I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IF HE LEAVES PHYSICALLY, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM 'LEAVE' THE GROUP EMOTIONALLY. LIKE HE'S STILL THERE, BUT HE'S NOT REALLY THERE AS WELL. AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED STILL OVER THE FACT THAT SHE HASN'T EXPLAINED THE LIE TO HIM. He probably still wonders if it's because she didn't think he could handle the news, and that she didn't feel bad for him about it and sided with Walter. He still doesn't know why WALTER did it - as far as Peter knows Walter just chose to steal a boy from his life out of pure selfishness because he'd lost his own. Sad

Exactly. They're 9 episodes in for Christ's sake and they've left one of the largest plotlines completely untouched.


YES YES OH GOD YES. YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL MY NEEDS, ALL MY WANTS, AND BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER INTO ONE BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS SCENARIO. I NEED LIKE I CAN'T EVEN----- <3 <3

She snaps at Peter all of the time, I'd love it so fucking much if he just got sick of putting up with her shit and pretty much told her to piss off.

I just wish I could "like" this entire post.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm

I do occasionally wish we could like/favourite individual posts :'D
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm

I was about to suggest I make a FB page just so we could like it and then I realized firstly, IT'S TOO EASY TO BE TRACED, and secondly WHY DO I WANT MORE PLACES TO STALK JUST CAUSE THERE'S A LIKE BUTTON? XD XD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm

LOLOLOLOL I'M JUST TOO IN LOVE WITH THIS FORUM AT THE MOMENT XD
IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL MIND SEARCHING THROUGH HUNREDS OF POSTS TO FIND THE ONE I'M AFTER XD
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 pm

THE THING IS, ALL OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF POSTS ARE MOSTLY BY US XD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:18 pm

ROFL ONLY BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE SAME TIME ZONE AND OUR LIVES REVOLVE AROUND HIM XD
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 pm

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT GCSE GRADES I WOULD HAVE GOT IF I NEVER WATCHED FRINGE XD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

LAWL!!
WE'D BOTH HAVE PASSED EVERYTHING WITH A*S XD
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

BUT OUR LIVES WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE MISERABLE.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 pm

THEY WOULD.

IMAGINE NEVER FALING IN LOVE WITH JOSH & PETER.

IMAGINE NEVER MEETING OUR FELLOW FRINGIES.

Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm

I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE IT, MY LIFE WOULD BE HORRIBLE.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:41 pm

THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE LIFE ;_____;
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:45 pm

WHAT WOULD I EVEN TALK ABOUT?!
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:50 pm

WHAT WOULD WE EVEN SPEND ALL DAY AND NIGHT DOING?!?
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Shocked Shocked SCHOOLWORK? D:
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Larissa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:06 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL
NO.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Danielle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:08 pm

SOCIAL LIFE?


SETTING GARDENS ON FIRE?
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurkers come in here.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum