Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurt Peter Thread

+3
Larissa
Danielle
monnie44
7 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Hurt Peter Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Hurt Peter Thread

Post  smatchiemo Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 pm

monnie44 wrote:What better way to get through a long day's work than watching Peter get wires shoved up his nose?

WHAT BETTER?

THAR BE NOTHIN' BETTER ON THIS HERE PLANET THAN WATCHIN' OUR BOY GET NOSE FUCKED.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 pm

THAR BE NOTHIN' BETTER ON THIS HERE PLANET THAN WATCHIN' OUR BOY GET NOSE FUCKED.

HE WASN'T EVEN CORRECTLY PREPARED.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT MUCH BLOOD.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm

monnie44 wrote:

HE WASN'T EVEN CORRECTLY PREPARED.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT MUCH BLOOD.

I was actually really nerd-angry at the blood in that episode. Their makeup department really dropped the ball, because the bloody nose looked like shit. His bloody nose in Snakehead looked SO MUCH BETTER.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

I was actually really nerd-angry at the blood in that episode. Their makeup department really dropped the ball, because the bloody nose looked like shit. His bloody nose in Snakehead looked SO MUCH BETTER.

I love you, because I didn't notice that in the slightest. But now that you point it out, I see that you are right. His bloody nose after the worm scene was scary and yuck and why was it necessary, Peter, to wipe it all over your face? XD It gave Olivia a scare, though!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

monnie44 wrote:
I love you, because I didn't notice that in the slightest. But now that you point it out, I see that you are right. His bloody nose after the worm scene was scary and yuck and why was it necessary, Peter, to wipe it all over your face? XD It gave Olivia a scare, though!

Aw man, I don't know how that didn't bother everyone. It looked like someone dipped a Q-tip in some red paint and then just smeared it down his face. Durp. silent
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Never had a nosebleed, I suppose. Dunno what they're meant to look like. That said, not that you've pointed it out you'd think out of either of the situations he'd be bleeding more from having wires shoved all the way up into his head?!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

monnie44 wrote:Never had a nosebleed, I suppose. Dunno what they're meant to look like. That said, not that you've pointed it out you'd think out of either of the situations he'd be bleeding more from having wires shoved all the way up into his head?!

Well unfortunately we don't know what they did to him before they strapped him onto that table. Instead we got a nice, long shot of Walter singing in the car. Mad
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am

monnie44 wrote:Never had a nosebleed, I suppose. Dunno what they're meant to look like. That said, not that you've pointed it out you'd think out of either of the situations he'd be bleeding more from having wires shoved all the way up into his head?!

PS - I don't know how someone can go their whole life without a nosebleed! You're like, the second person to tell me they haven't, this week alone! It's craziness. No soccer games for y'all, I take it.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am

Lol. Poor Walter, stuck in the car.

PS - I don't know how someone can go their whole life without a nosebleed! You're like, the second person to tell me they haven't, this week alone! It's craziness. No soccer games for y'all, I take it.

Yeah, not the biggest sport enthusiest. I take you HAVE. Wink
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

I've never had a bad one either 0_0

What I find the sexiest about that scene is the fact that not only did Josh have to go to A&E because of it, but he was proud of that fact xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

monnie44 wrote:Lol. Poor Walter, stuck in the car.

Yeah, not the biggest sport enthusiest. I take you HAVE. Wink

Of course! Up until this week I thought everyone had at some point!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

You learn something new every day!

What I find the sexiest about that scene is the fact that not only did Josh have to go to A&E because of it, but he was proud of that fact xD

What's this????
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 am

Filming the torture scene, "“They didn’t even use the take because there was blood coming out of my nose, and it didn’t fit into the scene. I was strapped onto a table, and we stuck a copper wire up my nose with a rubber protector, but that popped off during the scene in the midst of all the craziness, so it tore my sinus. It felt like someone taking a steel wheel to the back of your eyeball.”

He continued: “It sounds dramatic but it was more comedic than anything else. They didn’t rush me to hospital straight away. My brother Jonathan, a New York paramedic, was astonished. I had to get the doctor to write me a note, saying that I couldn’t stick any foreign objects up my nose. It’s my favourite doctor’s note ever.”

:') How cute is he? He kept going on about how now he can say he's "bled for Fringe!" XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 am

Filming the torture scene, "“They didn’t even use the take because there was blood coming out of my nose, and it didn’t fit into the scene. I was strapped onto a table, and we stuck a copper wire up my nose with a rubber protector, but that popped off during the scene in the midst of all the craziness, so it tore my sinus. It felt like someone taking a steel wheel to the back of your eyeball.”

He continued: “It sounds dramatic but it was more comedic than anything else. They didn’t rush me to hospital straight away. My brother Jonathan, a New York paramedic, was astonished. I had to get the doctor to write me a note, saying that I couldn’t stick any foreign objects up my nose. It’s my favourite doctor’s note ever.”

:') How cute is he? He kept going on about how now he can say he's "bled for Fringe!" XD

N'awwwwwww. Come here JJ you deserve a hug. Props to him for continuing the scene. I was worried for a minute that you were going to reveal to me that JJ is some crazy method actor and did something totally insane to film it.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 am

Aww! That'd be cute xD I don't know whether his blood makes me happier or the fact he's like "I BLED EVERYONE! I DID A BLEEDING FOR MY SHOW!" XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 am

JJ's such a sweetie.

I love to just be able to meet him randomly and have a half hour chat with him about Peter's character and his direction and where JJ would love to see the character progress, and whether he agrees with all the decisions they've made for his character so far. He's such a Peter Bishop fan and he'd be so much fun to discuss Peter with, and to get some extra insight into how he sees him, and what he wants to happen. From that youtube video I think JJ could come up with scenarios I would very much like to see - he even likes the idea of Altlivia/Peter! He's so naughty. XD I love that he is his own fan!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 am

monnie44 wrote:JJ's such a sweetie.

I love to just be able to meet him randomly and have a half hour chat with him about Peter's character and his direction and where JJ would love to see the character progress, and whether he agrees with all the decisions they've made for his character so far. He's such a Peter Bishop fan and he'd be so much fun to discuss Peter with, and to get some extra insight into how he sees him, and what he wants to happen. From that youtube video I think JJ could come up with scenarios I would very much like to see - he even likes the idea of Altlivia/Peter! He's so naughty. XD I love that he is his own fan!

OMG YES. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE THINKS SHOULD BE GOING ON WITH PETER AND WHAT HE'S ALWAYS THOUGHT PETER WENT THROUGH GROWING UP.

Danielle wrote:Filming the torture scene, "“They didn’t even use the take because there was blood coming out of my nose, and it didn’t fit into the scene. I was strapped onto a table, and we stuck a copper wire up my nose with a rubber protector, but that popped off during the scene in the midst of all the craziness, so it tore my sinus. It felt like someone taking a steel wheel to the back of your eyeball.”

HE'S SO ADORKABLE, I WANT TO HOLD HIM FOREVER :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am

Yeah, I mean he was pretty outspoken about his dislike for Peter/Olivia, I don't think he'd hold much back if he were unhappy with Peter. I'd love to hear his views on it.

I WISH I WAS ON SET TO SEE HIS BLOOD XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Danielle wrote:Yeah, I mean he was pretty outspoken about his dislike for Peter/Olivia, I don't think he'd hold much back if he were unhappy with Peter. I'd love to hear his views on it.

I WISH I WAS ON SET TO SEE HIS BLOOD XD

I don't think he dislikes P/O, he just doesn't want it to become the main story, He's a massive scifi fan, he wants the mythology to drive the show.

I WISH I WAS IN THE BACK OF AN AMBULANCE WITH HIM *___________*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Me too, but I mean he was pretty indignant they're just like brother and sister xD I wish he were right, though, because now we've seen Polivia, I don't much care for it anymore. It was focused on way too much.
It's annoying writing fanfiction, because I kinda feel like I have to insinuate Polivia to stay in Peter's character xD

I WISH I WAS HIS NOSE.

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 pm

ROFL D'AAAWWWW YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO :')

I WANT TO BE THE WIRE THAT WAS IN HIS NOSE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Well no but he obviously likes Olivia so to not have it in feels odd.

OH GOD IF I WAS THE NOSE AND YOU WERE THE WIRE NOT ONLY WOULD WE BE HAVING SEX BUT WE'D ALSO BE JOSH AND IN JOSH AND WOW. I THINK MY MIND JUST EXPLODED.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Danielle wrote:Well no but he obviously likes Olivia so to not have it in feels odd.

OH GOD IF I WAS THE NOSE AND YOU WERE THE WIRE NOT ONLY WOULD WE BE HAVING SEX BUT WE'D ALSO BE JOSH AND IN JOSH AND WOW. I THINK MY MIND JUST EXPLODED.

MINDFUCK. ACTUAL MINDFUCK.
AND WE'D HAVE HIS BLOOD ON US *_____*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm

ONLY I'D ACTUALLY BE PART OF HIM AND YOU'LL BE IN ME AND HIM AT THE SAME TIME. WITH HIS BLOOD. DADDY I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I'M GROWN UP!
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

LAWL. I ALWAYS THOUGHT HIS NOSE WAS ADORABLE, TOO XD I DON'T MIND STAYING INSIDE IT/YOU XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next