Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm

THEY LIVE IN OUR VAGINAS.

The only way I could accept them killing Peter, is if he either got stuck in some kind of void between the universes and had to find a way back to being a physical being (that more Stargate-y than Fringe-y but whatever.) OR, If a few days later he woke up in the middle of nowhere and the Observers had revived him, dumped him somewhere and he has no memory of who he is.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm

IT'S ALWAYS CHRISTMAS IN THERE.

THAT LAST ONE. OH MY GOD I LOVE IT. But eventually he'd figure it out and it'd be all stupid Peter, he's making Olivia suffer by not knowing who he is.
I actually want them to kill him off permanently right at the end, because I hate when character's lives go on without you ;_;
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 pm

He would figure it out eventully xD He'd just spend a couple of months in a small town somewhere with a job as a mechanic or something and he'd get flashes of his memories in dreams that confuse the fuck out of him. Imagine if Fringe Division only dealt with small cases that were becoming less frequent since Peter healed the worlds, they thought he was dead, but they went to the town because one of the small cases was there. He could be like, a suspect at first so when they see him he has no clue why they get so happy and emotional for an interrogation :') All of the town who had grown to love him since he arrived there could be all protective of him like "You don't know how much of a mess he was when he first arrived. If you hurt him, I swear to God...". It'd be so awesome to see someone defending him.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Awww! And Mathis is there too for some reason saying "You're Olivia? The poor boy has nightmares about you." And as Olivia's stood there looking guilty Mathis just takes this instant dislike to her and makes it her mission to make Olivia's job has difficult as possible while she's working the case.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Peter could have these traditions that they try to get in on. Like he has breakfast at a cafe with Mathis every morning, but one day Walter turns up to try to join in and it all becomes awkward and uncomfortable.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Aww! But Mathis likes Walter cause she can see how much he cares about his son. So she buys him some pancakes and he loves her.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Mathis would be really wary at first but it would be her who persuaded Peter to listen to them and give them a chance <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 pm

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MATHIS RIGHT NOW XD
SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN THERE FOR PETAH.

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Larissa wrote:I'm so sick of the "Walternate will use a P/O baby to power the machine" plot. It's all people do in fics nowadays -.- 1) The baby wouldn't have Peter's exact DNA and Peter said himself the machine works for one person only. 2) That's working Olivia into Peter's only storyline, and that's the one thing I said would make me lose all respect for Fringe. 3) I wholeheartedly think Peter would actually throw himself into the machine if there was even the slightest chance a child of his could be used to kill 7 billion people.

THANK YOU. Northwest Passage was supposed to be an amazing Peter episode. Nope. Peter going to Over There was supposed to be a huge deal. Nope. Peter coming back was supposed to change his dynamic with the group forever! Nope.

None of his fucking storylines have panned out, and it's pissing me off. It went from "PETER JUST HEARD HUGE NEWS OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW!?" to "NOW LET'S CHECK IN WITH NOT ONE BUT TWO FUCKING OLIVIAS! HUZZAH!"

Peter and Walter's relationship/dynamic is one of the most interesting that I've seen on TV. Peter's potential storylines are limitless, and not just that... thrilling. Exciting. Worth waiting for. Engaging. And not just because he's attractive (but holy Moses he's attractive), but because he was an initially well-written character. They're turning this all back 'round to Olivia and I couldn't be more bored or less interested. Make it about Peter for fucking once. PLEASE.

/rant
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Ok, first. Nobody kill me for saying this....because I kinda feel like I shouldn't, but I want to Razz

I'm a little confused here? Like I've said before, I usually only have time to just skim through the posts and post a few times day unlike you all who post a thousand times a day xD

Anywho, I'm not really sure how to say this, and its completely off topic, but where exactly do you guys stand with the show? I mean, I can't tell if you love it or hate it anymore. I know you all really can't stand Olivia and you said she ruined the show. I like Olive, but I'm not mad. People are entitled to their own opinions and there's no use arguing about that. So if Olivia ruined fringe, then do you guys still like the show??.....

I would imagine you guys keep watching for Peter or Peter/Walter. And you guys don't like the Olivia-centeredness of this season. In my opinion, Olivia is the main character of the show. The whole thing started with her wanting to save John, right? So why wouldn't it be about Olivia?

I'm in no way trying to pick a fight or angry with you guys at all. I'm just wondering what exactly you guys are thinking about fringe? Because I'm not sure.

But yeah, I love you guys no matter what Smile I mean, by stalking Larissa's tumblr is how I got here anyway Razz

JUST THINK OF NAKED PETER....THAT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. RANDOM THOUGHT.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

ALSO, just for the record: I could never dislike Peter. So I'm not turning on him or something because of what I posted.

Peter Bishop is superior to all other fictional characters. 'Nuff said.

AND, hello smatchiemo (: Let me introduce myself. I'm Kayla. From the state of Iowa. The worst place ever. There are actuallt more pigs than people here. Also, I'm a ginger. And I really hate pickles.
....Because I'm sure you wanted to know my food preferances. Razz

ANYWAY, WELCOME TO THE PETER FORUM. FROM KAYLA ANN. Very Happy
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

overthere wrote:Anywho, I'm not really sure how to say this, and its completely off topic, but where exactly do you guys stand with the show? I mean, I can't tell if you love it or hate it anymore. I know you all really can't stand Olivia and you said she ruined the show. I like Olive, but I'm not mad. People are entitled to their own opinions and there's no use arguing about that. So if Olivia ruined fringe, then do you guys still like the show??.....

I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I like Olivia. I do. I think she's very interesting and not like any other heroine on TV. I'd really like her to stay within her own storylines though. Peters keep getting hijacked to make more room for Olivia, and it's frustrating. I thought this show was more of a pie split three ways, but it seems to be more 50/25/25 Oliva/Walter/Peter.

That's all. Smile
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

overthere wrote:ALSO, just for the record: I could never dislike Peter. So I'm not turning on him or something because of what I posted.

Peter Bishop is superior to all other fictional characters. 'Nuff said.

AND, hello smatchiemo (: Let me introduce myself. I'm Kayla. From the state of Iowa. The worst place ever. There are actuallt more pigs than people here. Also, I'm a ginger. And I really hate pickles.
....Because I'm sure you wanted to know my food preferances. Razz

ANYWAY, WELCOME TO THE PETER FORUM. FROM KAYLA ANN. Very Happy

Hi Kayla! Name's Rachel! Greetings from Seattle! <3

I love pickles. And gingers.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Ok, first. Nobody kill me for saying this....because I kinda feel like I shouldn't, but I want to Razz

I'm a little confused here? Like I've said before, I usually only have time to just skim through the posts and post a few times day unlike you all who post a thousand times a day xD

Anywho, I'm not really sure how to say this, and its completely off topic, but where exactly do you guys stand with the show? I mean, I can't tell if you love it or hate it anymore. I know you all really can't stand Olivia and you said she ruined the show. I like Olive, but I'm not mad. People are entitled to their own opinions and there's no use arguing about that. So if Olivia ruined fringe, then do you guys still like the show??.....

I would imagine you guys keep watching for Peter or Peter/Walter. And you guys don't like the Olivia-centeredness of this season. In my opinion, Olivia is the main character of the show. The whole thing started with her wanting to save John, right? So why wouldn't it be about Olivia?

I'm in no way trying to pick a fight or angry with you guys at all. I'm just wondering what exactly you guys are thinking about fringe? Because I'm not sure.

But yeah, I love you guys no matter what Smile I mean, by stalking Larissa's tumblr is how I got here anyway Razz

JUST THINK OF NAKED PETER....THAT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. RANDOM THOUGHT.

I will most certainly clarify where I stand for you, darling. Very Happy

I can't speak for the others, of course, because we all view the show differently, so this is just my opinion!

I LOVE Fringe. Like, LOVE IT. Adore it. Best show on tv atm and I am not tuning out any time soon. <3333

From season one I went in for once (gasp) LIKING all the characters on a show, which is really what sold Fringe to me in the first place. I've never liked every character before. Peter then quickly became my favourite - he's just so INTERESTING and complicated and clearly very damaged and I need to get to know him - followed by Walter, Astrid and Olivia. I say Olivia is my least favourite simply because I love all the other mains more than her, I don't hate her character.

I thought season two became phenominal in the second half and I attribute this to the heavier Peter-focus in the episodes. Really, any episode where he is the focus just BLOWS MY MIND, and I'm totally biased IDGAF - he brings the laughs AND the mystery AND the action AND the drama AND the love. Smile

So I was so totally effing PUMPED when the storyline about him being from the other side came about because OMG we are going to FINALLY get some scenes where Peter just goes off his head, because I mean they built it up SO. MUCH. And to be honestly even Northwest Passage was a letdown - of all the ways Peter could have reacted ALL he does is go and try to pick up a girl at a diner and helps out on a case and LOOKS SAD? So I felt a bit stiffed. But that was all good because SURELY they were going to address it by focusing on how his relationship gets repaired with Walter and with Olivia (I mean, she lied to him for weeks too), and then rlskjglsjgljlsdj CLIMAX OF SEASON TWO FINALE ---------- boom! let's cut Peter's storyline and push that to the side and forget about it and let's switch back over to Olivia!

So yeah. As a SHOW, I think season three in terms of quality and over arching storyline (parallel universe/machine/observers/Walternate/war) has been utterly BRILLIANT. However, I am still feeling let down at the moment that, at the expense of Peter dealing with HIS huge storyline (that they spent so much of season two talking about with the OTHER characters reactions), for this ridiculous switcheroo storyline that not only has taken all the focus from any other character on the show (WALTER!), but has made people irrationally angry at Peter and written him like a freaking lovestruck idiot. I don't have any issue with Olivia apart from the fact that RIGHT at the time we are supposed to be seeing all this fallout for my favourite character, and letting JJ show his brilliant acting chops, and giving us angst and reconcilliation between Peter and Walter and Olivia, it's all just been thrown to the wayside in favour of only focussing on her.

And if I am even more honest I will say I have liked a considerable amount of season three (haha ... our side episodes Wink ), but my bad mood has carried on over the past few weeks because the hiatus happened to follow my easily least favourite episode of the season. I really, really hated Marionette, and since it's been the last ep I've seen for seven weeks it has ~coloured~ my view. Wink You just wait til Firefly airs bb! XD
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Also, you don't need to apologise for asking a simple question Kayla! Smile And you're allowed to adore Olivia however much you like! You're still a Peter fan and that's all that counts!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 am

I need a really long response to this :')

I'll post something tonight when I get home and have time! Wink Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Larissa wrote:I need a really long response to this :')

I'll post something tonight when I get home and have time! Wink Wink

Mine's coming aftah my shower :')
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 pm

monnie44 wrote:Also, you don't need to apologise for asking a simple question Kayla! Smile And you're allowed to adore Olivia however much you like! You're still a Peter fan and that's all that counts!

LOL thanks {: sometimes I want to say something Olivia-realted and then I feel like I shouldn't since its a peter forum Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

LOL thanks {: sometimes I want to say something Olivia-realted and then I feel like I shouldn't since its a peter forum

Omg no don't feel like that. Smile You and all your opinions are WELCOME here! <3
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

AND CAN I JUST?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

FRINGE. IS. BACK. TONIGHT. I CAN'T EVEN. IM SO STOKED. SRSLY. I HAVE BEEN JUMPING AROUND ALL DAY.

I MEAN IT. THIS HAS BEEN ME ALL DAY: *FLAILS SQUEES CRYS HYPERVENTILATING DIES* IM FO SHIZ. FOUR MORE HOURS. FOUR.

IVE WAITED SO LONG. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PETER WHUMP.

IVE BEEN TELLING MYSELF TO STAY CALM BUT I CAN'T.

Whew. Ok, that was just to show my excitement.

......AFHSJFJHALFJHKDAFJHFHS. Very Happy
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

YOU GUYS. 2-ish HOURS!

I'm gonna order a pizza and eat some slices in front of the television until it comes on.

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 am

HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE 3X11 PROMO? affraid affraid
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am

Larissa wrote:HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE 3X11 PROMO? affraid affraid

"We're not allowed to kill you, but that doesn't mean we can't hurt you."

HO.
LY.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm

smatchiemo wrote:"We're not allowed to kill you, but that doesn't mean we can't hurt you."

HO.
LY.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I WANT IT NOW.

AND I WANT A FREAKIN' TORTURE SCENE *__________*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 pm

I don't understand the "mole" thing! So... there's someone else killing shapeshifters along with them? How is that a bad thing?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum