Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 am

I thought it was very thin :/ The first ten minutes revolved entirely around AltLiv/Frank and I was like "WTF is this? Friiiiiinge? Are you in there?" Then the bugs plot seemed...weak. And stand-alone.

I hate that they want us to feel bad for AltLiv. Why should she get to come into our show, destroy everything, turn fans against Peter and be happy? Drown in your tears, bitch.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I am not so sure of the time-line either. I have a sneaking suspicion that the baby may not be Peter's after all... *Looks at Lincoln Lee*

collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 pm

I get what you mean, it feels like months have passed since she was found out and left. O.o
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:34 pm

I have just come from the episode. I thought it was shit, seriously. I feel like I've just watched a special of Coronation Street with bugs. I don't even.
I don't think she's fucked Lincoln, he wants her too bad. Even he pissed me off this episode. I really wish I hadn't watched it. The minute she started throwing up I was like "you lying bastard" xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm

What's pissed me off more than anything is the number of people who are on Tumblr saying they love Lincoln more than Peter. That's how quick they ditch him for the 'newer model'. 2 years of loyalty means nothing to half of them.
It's all because Lincoln's always so happy. How is it Peter's fault he's stuck with a bipolar Olivia and has to live with the man who kidnapped him? I'M SORRY PETER'S LIFE ISN'T ALL SUNSHINE AND DAISIES BUT HIS FLAWS MAKE HIM MORE BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 pm

OH GOD THERE ARE NOT PEOPLE SAYING THAT?!
I need to deactivate my tumblr. I couldn't go on it after the episode because I was so annoyed and one bad word could just have me going to internet jail. But WHAT?! WHAT?! YET THEY STILL LIKE OLIVI?! WHAT!?!?!?! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT , THAT'S THE MOST NONSENSICAL THING I'VE HEARD.
Oh my God. So they want happy shitty jealous characters, yet the most depressing self pitying character on any tv show ever is their God?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm

What I want to know is, why were the two of them dumb enough to have unprotected sex? She's still a goddamned FBI agent. She can't be lugging around a baby in her stomach...
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Maybe they did and his alternate universe sperm just zapped through the condoms.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

What I want to know is, why were the two of them dumb enough to have unprotected sex? She's still a goddamned FBI agent. She can't be lugging around a baby in her stomach...

*headdesk*

And I bet it'll be that crappy excuse of "CONDOMS AREN'T 100% EFFECTIVE" which is going to drive me nuts because WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES FRINGE? LIKE REALLY, LET'S ASK ALTSTRID TO GIVE US THE FIGURES BECAUSE THEY AINT FUCKING HIGH.

I'm not even going to address the idiots who like Lincoln over Peter. Nope. Not touching it.

Can Peter get a massive big, universal hug already? How much does his life already suck? And yeah, I'M SURE he's going to take this baby well. FUCK what Olivia thinks about this, why are people going on about her? She's not even directly involved! ALTLIVIA is involved in this child more than her. Jfc the fans of Fringe are some of the stupidest group of internet people I've come across in all the fandoms I've gone through - and I used to watch NCIS.

ETA: Okay, no, on restrospect NCIS fans by far take the idiot cake. But still, Fringe's are really. freaking. dumb. and I am ashamed to be watching the same show as them.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 am

What's wrong with the NCIS fandom? I've never seen anyone in it xD

But, yeah, it'd be a lot more believable if Peter's sperm had machine guns to power themselves out of the condom than the condom fucking up the one time Peter gets vagina.

I know right?! I don't understand how people are all "Hasn't Olivia been hurt enough?" ER. IF YOU SQUINT, THERE'S A CHARACTER USUALLY HOVERING IN THE BACK OF EVERY OTHER SCENE OR SO. HE'S BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, KIDNAPPED, REGULARLY ABUSED BY THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED HIM, LIED TO BY THE ONLY PEOPLE HE'S EVER LET IN AND HIS REAL FATHER, BETRAYED, TORTURED NOW AND THEN, HAD TO GO THROUGH HIS MOTHER'S SUICIDE ALONE ONLY TO FIND OUT THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN HIS MOTHER AND HE'S HAD TO LEAVE HIS REAL ONE BEHIND IN AN ALTERNATE WORLD JUST SO HE CAN BE WITH THE WHINY BITCH WHO'S PICKING UP ON HIS EVERY MISTAKE, AND HE'S FACING MURDERING 7 BILLION PEOPLE NOW INCLUDING THE CHILD WHICH IS A RESULT OF HIS SEXUAL ABUSE.
So, yeah. Olivia has been hurt enough. Right. Cause he's going to take this in his stride, this man who's spent his whole life running from place to place because he can't stand being tied down because of what happened to him at seven years old.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 am

What's wrong with the NCIS fandom? I've never seen anyone in it xD

Somehow - SOMEHOW - the entire fandom (and I literally mean the entire fandom) is filled with these idiots who love every aspect of the show EXCEPT FOR the SOLE interesting, good, bearable character - McGee. Literally, he is the only character I can stand in the entire series, and yet somehow he is the least favourite of all the fans. They are insane. I got the fuck outta there. Laughing

But, yeah, it'd be a lot more believable if Peter's sperm had machine guns to power themselves out of the condom than the condom fucking up the one time Peter gets vagina.

Exactly. But we can discount this possibility because he hasn't knocked up all his ex girlfriends as far as we know - so really, there is no way they can make this convenience belieavable for me! And if they even try and tell us the two didn't use protection I will shoot someone. But this doesn't make sense either - because Altlivia should have known about the pregnancy if she had lied and told Peter she was on the pill or something. And I can't believe two FBI peeps would have unprotected sex during a war. Soooo, no.

HE'S BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, KIDNAPPED, REGULARLY ABUSED BY THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED HIM, LIED TO BY THE ONLY PEOPLE HE'S EVER LET IN AND HIS REAL FATHER, BETRAYED, TORTURED NOW AND THEN, HAD TO GO THROUGH HIS MOTHER'S SUICIDE ALONE ONLY TO FIND OUT THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN HIS MOTHER AND HE'S HAD TO LEAVE HIS REAL ONE BEHIND IN AN ALTERNATE WORLD JUST SO HE CAN BE WITH THE WHINY BITCH WHO'S PICKING UP ON HIS EVERY MISTAKE, AND HE'S FACING MURDERING 7 BILLION PEOPLE NOW INCLUDING THE CHILD WHICH IS A RESULT OF HIS SEXUAL ABUSE

We need to make a gigantic .png banner with these words on top of PETER'S FUCKING FACE and spam the shit out of tumblr. Boo hoo, yeah, Olivia's having a crap time. Whatever. Her identity crisis and lost love is nothing on the shit that's been piling up on Peter Bishop since episode 2x18 LAST SEASON. Which he hasn't been dealing with and going through by whinging at everyone else and getting angry at them. So, um, who needs professional help more right now? Because at least she's COPING. Peter isn't even TALKING about it. He's just out on his own KILLING SHAPESHIFTERS. So yeah, I feel sorry for one of them JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.

As you said, Peter's life has been full of nothing but lies and manipulation and child abuse and parental suicide and a feeling of never belonging anywhere since he was SEVEN. YEARS. OLD. And now the love of his life can't stand to be with him after he was taken advantage of and sexually abused by her alternate, at the hands of his FATHER, and he is most likely going to die before age 33 and kill billions of people at the same time. Plus either his mother and real father and CHILD, or his love and the man who raised him and everyone else from his ENTIRE LIFE. PREGNANCY OF WOMAN WHO RAPED HIM? I DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR HIM.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 am

monnie44 wrote:

Somehow - SOMEHOW - the entire fandom (and I literally mean the entire fandom) is filled with these idiots who love every aspect of the show EXCEPT FOR the SOLE interesting, good, bearable character - McGee. Literally, he is the only character I can stand in the entire series, and yet somehow he is the least favourite of all the fans. They are insane. I got the fuck outta there. Laughing
If you can only stand one character, how do you even watch the show? XD You have more patience than me. Why didn't they like him?

Exactly. But we can discount this possibility because he hasn't knocked up all his ex girlfriends as far as we know - so really, there is no way they can make this convenience belieavable for me! And if they even try and tell us the two didn't use protection I will shoot someone. But this doesn't make sense either - because Altlivia should have known about the pregnancy if she had lied and told Peter she was on the pill or something. And I can't believe two FBI peeps would have unprotected sex during a war. Soooo, no.
I mean, it was a pretty regular thing, so unless for some reason Peter believed he was infertile (what with the disease and such) I can't see how they're going to explain why they didn't :/ Maybe Walter poked a few holes in the condoms. ...OH GOD WHAT IF I'M RIGHT? xD

We need to make a gigantic .png banner with these words on top of PETER'S FUCKING FACE and spam the shit out of tumblr. Boo hoo, yeah, Olivia's having a crap time. Whatever. Her identity crisis and lost love is nothing on the shit that's been piling up on Peter Bishop since episode 2x18 LAST SEASON. Which he hasn't been dealing with and going through by whinging at everyone else and getting angry at them. So, um, who needs professional help more right now? Because at least she's COPING. Peter isn't even TALKING about it. He's just out on his own KILLING SHAPESHIFTERS. So yeah, I feel sorry for one of them JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.
Is it narcissistic of me that I kinda wanna do that? XD Crap has been piling up on him since he was a little boy. I don't know how he's not insane, seriously. He goes through everything alone because he's always had to, so he's just used to it, I guess. Yet Olivia deals with her problems by moaning at everyone else and she's the strong one? I need to hug him ;_;

As you said, Peter's life has been full of nothing but lies and manipulation and child abuse and parental suicide and a feeling of never belonging anywhere since he was SEVEN. YEARS. OLD. And now the love of his life can't stand to be with him after he was taken advantage of and sexually abused by her alternate, at the hands of his FATHER, and he is most likely going to die before age 33 and kill billions of people at the same time. Plus either his mother and real father and CHILD, or his love and the man who raised him and everyone else from his ENTIRE LIFE. PREGNANCY OF WOMAN WHO RAPED HIM? I DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR HIM.
He's fucked up enough as it is, the pregnancy will either make him more determined to destroy Over There in a fit of rage, or tear him in two even more than he already is. Now he doesn't have Olivia, where does he belong? He came back because he'd finally found someone who needed him and now he doesn't even really have that.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 am

monnie44 wrote:Somehow - SOMEHOW - the entire fandom (and I literally mean the entire fandom) is filled with these idiots who love every aspect of the show EXCEPT FOR the SOLE interesting, good, bearable character - McGee. Literally, he is the only character I can stand in the entire series, and yet somehow he is the least favourite of all the fans. They are insane. I got the fuck outta there. Laughing
BUT MCGEE'S A BABE! I love him! Sad Sad

Me and Dani used to send these massive emails until we had reached the point where we'd listed everything fucked up in his life. And this was before the pregnancy shit. Neutral
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 am

As soon as I've finished this Spanish essay, I'm going to write a nice, long Tumblr post. I'll try to make it Pro-Peter, rather than Anti-Olivia, but people must be educated xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:11 am

And I will reblog it and agree with it and maybe even add to it if I get really angry and want to scream it at my followers.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 am

I did it. I don't think I was anti Olivia at all. Well. Barely. xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 am

I read it. And being someone who likes Olivia, I wouldn't be able to tell you didn't like her if I had never met you. So yeah, I don't think it was Anti-Olivia at all.

AND I LOVED IT :')
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:53 am

You have, however, put me in an angsty mood. Now I just feel bad for Peter Sad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 am

THANK YOU! As I was writing I was looking at the word count like "This is literally five times the amount I need to do for my Spanish essay and it's taken me about 5 minutes" XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

OMG.
That's how my Walternate analysis went yesterday xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

I just saw someone on Tumblr say they preferred Frank to Peter. I know they are entitled to their opinion... but their opinion is wrong. xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 pm

EW.

He's had like....4 scenes? Most of which are sex related? o_O
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Sorry, I didn't see any of your posts before. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ANGSTY.
Frank looks like a fucking perv xD

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

If you can only stand one character, how do you even watch the show? XD You have more patience than me. Why didn't they like him?

Because McGee was pretty awesome. But yeah, I didn't last that long. XD

Just went and had a search for this post - thank youuuuu Dani!

Smile I still think one of yall needs to shop that earlier caps quote onto a pic of Peter's face and spam it around tumblr too - graphics catch scrollers eyes!

Let's see ....

"HEY GUYS.

SO I KNOW YOU ALL CARE ABOUT OLIVIA BUT THIS POST IS ABOUT THAT OTHER GUY.
PETER BISHOP

YA KNOW THE ONE WHO'S BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, KIDNAPPED, REGULARLY ABUSED BY THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED HIM, LIED TO BY THE ONLY PEOPLE HE'S EVER LET IN AND HIS REAL FATHER, BETRAYED, TORTURED NOW AND THEN, HAD TO GO THROUGH HIS MOTHER'S SUICIDE ALONE ONLY TO FIND OUT THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN HIS MOTHER AND HE'S HAD TO LEAVE HIS REAL ONE BEHIND IN AN ALTERNATE WORLD JUST SO HE CAN BE WITH THE OTHER ONE WHO'S PICKING ON HIS EVERY MISTAKE AND BREAKING INTO HIS THOUGHTS, AND HE'S FACING MURDERING 7 BILLION PEOPLE NOW INCLUDING THE CHILD WHICH IS A RESULT OF HIS SEXUAL ABUSE.

SO

YEAH HIM.

ANYWAY, LETS IGNORE ALL THIS RIGHT NOW BECUASE THAT COCK IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS FEELINGS WHICH IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE AND INHUMAN!! AND HIS ATTEMPT AT COMPLIMENTING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE HE ACTUALLY WANTS COMES OUT A BIT WEIRD. IN AN OUT OF CONTEXT TRAILER.

BECAUSE WE'D DO THIS FOR ANY CHARACTER ON FRINGE."
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:36 pm

monnie44 wrote:

Because McGee was pretty awesome. But yeah, I didn't last that long. XD

Just went and had a search for this post - thank youuuuu Dani!

Smile I still think one of yall needs to shop that earlier caps quote onto a pic of Peter's face and spam it around tumblr too - graphics catch scrollers eyes!

Let's see ....

"HEY GUYS.

SO I KNOW YOU ALL CARE ABOUT OLIVIA BUT THIS POST IS ABOUT THAT OTHER GUY.
PETER BISHOP

YA KNOW THE ONE WHO'S BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, KIDNAPPED, REGULARLY ABUSED BY THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED HIM, LIED TO BY THE ONLY PEOPLE HE'S EVER LET IN AND HIS REAL FATHER, BETRAYED, TORTURED NOW AND THEN, HAD TO GO THROUGH HIS MOTHER'S SUICIDE ALONE ONLY TO FIND OUT THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN HIS MOTHER AND HE'S HAD TO LEAVE HIS REAL ONE BEHIND IN AN ALTERNATE WORLD JUST SO HE CAN BE WITH THE OTHER ONE WHO'S PICKING ON HIS EVERY MISTAKE AND BREAKING INTO HIS THOUGHTS, AND HE'S FACING MURDERING 7 BILLION PEOPLE NOW INCLUDING THE CHILD WHICH IS A RESULT OF HIS SEXUAL ABUSE.

SO

YEAH HIM.

ANYWAY, LETS IGNORE ALL THIS RIGHT NOW BECUASE THAT COCK IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS FEELINGS WHICH IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE AND INHUMAN!! AND HIS ATTEMPT AT COMPLIMENTING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE HE ACTUALLY WANTS COMES OUT A BIT WEIRD. IN AN OUT OF CONTEXT TRAILER.

BECAUSE WE'D DO THIS FOR ANY CHARACTER ON FRINGE."

PREACH IT, GURL.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum