Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  collectivesoul Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah... so no Walter watching please! LOL

As long as Peter gets some, I'm OK. I really think they are setting up a dual pregnancy though... Been thinking that ever since The Firefly. There was that damned apple sitting there while Walter made Peter chicken soup... people said "oh, no that I was grasping for straws." Yeah, well I guess I may be right.

Not sure if I like the idea, but damn Peter must have a ton of illegitimate kids all over the world if that is how he rolls....
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Why are you all hoping Peter gets laid?! What happened to solving fucking crimes or getting the piss beat out of him while being a badass?

There are exactly 10 million better and more interesting uses of his time than re-plowing that cranky field. Moooooove onnnnnn...
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm not just hoping that Peanut gets laid. Well, yeah, I do hope that, but I don't think it will happen. I'm fine with just them making out for a bit.

And the reason I say that is because IM A HUGE SHIPPER. Really. I'm awful. So when I saw that, you can imagine what I did. I wouldn't stop flailing. Seriously. I'm kind of a fangirl. A really awful fangirl Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 pm

overthere wrote:I'm not just hoping that Peanut gets laid. Well, yeah, I do hope that, but I don't think it will happen. I'm fine with just them making out for a bit.

And the reason I say that is because IM A HUGE SHIPPER. Really. I'm awful. So when I saw that, you can imagine what I did. I wouldn't stop flailing. Seriously. I'm kind of a fangirl. A really awful fangirl Razz

I'll never understand! I just want people to solve crimes together. Sad
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Because hopefully once they step over that line, they'll get over themselves and deal with the frakkin universe falling apart.The other part of the episode. It's going to be like Jacksonville 2.0, but the damage much worse. How are they going to plug the holes? Amber?

Another thing is, they've been able to keep these Fringe events under the public radar. Shit is about to get real for everyone.

Last edited by collectivesoul on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Awww! I get what you mean hon. I mean, its not like I watch the show just because of Polivia. Because that would be really lame and really sad Razz

Its not that I just want them to kiss and blahblahblah. I DO want them to solve crimes together and see everything with the alternate universe unfold, but this promo just got me UBER excited Smile
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Why are you all hoping Peter gets laid?! What happened to solving fucking crimes or getting the piss beat out of him while being a badass?

I'd rather him not be a badass with a case of blueballs. Please, honey. Any opportunity on this front for our lovely boy, I will fully support. Heck, even Altlivia.

I'll never understand! I just want people to solve crimes together.

They can do that too. It just means they'll be getting along nicer as well. Very Happy

Because hopefully once they step over that line, they'll get over themselves and deal with the frakkin universe falling apart.The other part of the episode. It's going to be like Jacksonville 2.0, but the damage much worse. How are they going to plug the holes? Amber?

Yup, this too. I'm sick of them whinging at one another and Peter following her around like a puppy who keeps getting kicked. So, sex please then stfu about your relationship, guys. Peter's been out killing Shapeshifters and lying, remember? Why don't we work to fix him a bit too?

As long as Peter gets some, I'm OK. I really think they are setting up a dual pregnancy though... Been thinking that ever since The Firefly. There was that damned apple sitting there while Walter made Peter chicken soup... people said "oh, no that I was grasping for straws." Yeah, well I guess I may be right.

I buy this now. I didn't a few episodes ago because I couldn't POSSIBLY imagine how they would deal with two babies on a show. But yeah, I can see it easily going down that path, and making the choice the most unimaginably impossible thing for Peter ever. Because that's just his kind of luck, isn't it? And if so, he could consider donating to a sperm bank because he has some serious troopers.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

I used to be a huge shipper, then I got pissed off with Olivia so I was like "Fine. I'll just ship Peter with his sexy self" but whenever they have scenes (where Olivia's not crying, whining or bitching) my shipper fangirl comes out :')

And for the Amber comment, some of the promo pics in MD do look like there's amber in the background.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 am

I'm just curious about this episode now. I wouldn't say I'm excited or that I have particularly high expectations of it because if it's anything like the last two episodes I'll just get let down. But I'm damn curious.
I also suddenly feel like Olivander.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

I have a theory on the end of the episode, it might help to excite you xD

We know next Friday's episode is another flashback one and that it has a scene with young Peter in a hospital bed screaming that he wants to leave. This episode is about the universe falling apart. If it parallels Jacksonville and Peter, there'll be some kind of reveal at the end of 6B, right? What if it has to do with Peter's illness? 'Subject 13' could be one of the cortexikids, one that Walter used to cure Peter of anything he got as a result of being in the wrong universe and to remove his memories (if the car batteries didn't work). So, 6B should have a lot of hints towards Peter's health and/or mental state. Or so I hope. :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Larissa wrote:I have a theory on the end of the episode, it might help to excite you xD

We know next Friday's episode is another flashback one and that it has a scene with young Peter in a hospital bed screaming that he wants to leave. This episode is about the universe falling apart. If it parallels Jacksonville and Peter, there'll be some kind of reveal at the end of 6B, right? What if it has to do with Peter's illness? 'Subject 13' could be one of the cortexikids, one that Walter used to cure Peter of anything he got as a result of being in the wrong universe and to remove his memories (if the car batteries didn't work). So, 6B should have a lot of hints towards Peter's health and/or mental state. Or so I hope. :')

ADJHSDFSASDJAJDSJSDJAJ

LARISSA O_O I LOVE THIS.

But where did we find out that we'll see little Peter in the hospital bed screaming? Did I miss something? D:
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

It was someone's tweet months ago who was in the building when it was filming. I think it was from that that we even found out about the second flashback ep :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Larissa wrote:I have a theory on the end of the episode, it might help to excite you xD

Oooh, I love it. And if there is a callback to Peter's illness, hopefully they'll maybe make it an important storyline. Like at the end of the season he just falls down seemingly dead only not really dead because Josh needs to be in Fringe.
I can totally see Walter just gathering a load of kids to experiment on to cure Petah.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Kelly in Philadelphia: Is there anything fans of our Olivia and Peter to look forward to on Fringe?
Oh, yes. For one thing, executive producer J.H. Wyman says that when Olivia finds out that Fauxlivia is pregnant, "It will not unfold in a way that I think is traditional...I think that people should be prepared for that." And for another thing, our Olivia will soon learn that Peter has been assassinating shapeshifters and why. According to Wyman, "Peter let go of a certain amount of control in his life to be a part of this family...and then realized he's in the nucleus of this entire thing that's happening. He doesn't have any answers, and this season was always going to be a season about self-actualization for a lot of the characters. So this is the beginning of those steps." If you ask us, the reason Peter's getting all proactive is to protect the family he's established with Walter, Olivia, et al., and we love it!

1) When Olivia finds out? What about Peter? It's his child - nothing to do with Olivia! I swear to God, if she finds out first and keeps it a fucking secret from him I will hunt the demonic butch down and salt and burn her.

2) That's just really hot that they just said that.

3) SOMEONE ELSE LOVES IT? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

Last edited by Larissa on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm

1) It's funny cause you said butch and that's kinda what she is. But no, seriously. It's his child. If they focus on a woman who has very little to do with it over the child's father I'm going to blame them for the oil spill.

2) Make him lose more control!

3) See from that I'm kinda getting Olivia thinks she's the protector and in charge but Peter's really the one protecting them all. Which is sweet.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm

It'd be nice to read a synopsis that didn't say "Olivia" anywhere in it. Or feature her at all. Or an episode that existed in an Olivia-less universe. Everyone is Peter Bishop. The sun is closer to their planet, so clothing is seldom worn.

smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 am

I'd love for an Olivia-less episode. Then people may understand how we feel. Well. No. They'd just complain loudly how shit Peter is.
But they should totally do the really warm Olivia-less universe.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 am

smatchiemo wrote:It'd be nice to read a synopsis that didn't say "Olivia" anywhere in it.
RECIPROCITY'S DIDN'T. PLUS IT SAID PETER'S NAME MORE THAN ONCE. I flailed for so long. xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

Oooh, I love it. And if there is a callback to Peter's illness, hopefully they'll maybe make it an important storyline. Like at the end of the season he just falls down seemingly dead only not really dead because Josh needs to be in Fringe.

You can't do this to me at the end of the season because I will have a heart attack and die. Daniiiii NO. Can you IMAGINE what four months of not knowing whether Peter is going to survive or not would DO TO US? DO YOU?????
He should drop down unconscious or something at the end of this weeks episode instead! xD That way at least we'll get the wonderful comfort part of the hurt/comfort storyline without going crazy and bald from ripping each hair out one at a time from the wait. Wink

We know next Friday's episode is another flashback one and that it has a scene with young Peter in a hospital bed screaming that he wants to leave.

I did not know there was confirmation that scene in the sides was legit. Good to know. Also, terrible. Hello canon child-abused Peter. I mean, we all know he was, but this will cement that. I would like to see how they're going to redeem Walter's character from this. That said, hopefully the fact it turns up in a flashback means they might be ADDRESSING it?? Maybe Peter explodes once Olivia finds out about the truth of the shapeshifter killings?

It'd be nice to read a synopsis that didn't say "Olivia" anywhere in it. Or feature her at all. Or an episode that existed in an Olivia-less universe. Everyone is Peter Bishop. The sun is closer to their planet, so clothing is seldom worn.

Oh, firstly, HEE. YES PLEASE. I would pay to live in THAT universe. And according to Fringe's mythology, it will actually exist somewhere!

Anyway, back to the point ... And yet they have no problem doing it the other way round.

I'm sorry, but some part of my love for Fringe died forever last week when he didn't even appear in the episode. And that piece will never come back. Sad I don't care what shot they should have added in to get him in there, but I would have settled for a sneak peek into Peter's personal wank time at home where he's jerking his cock and crying over that picture of Fauxlivia he had. You know, if they're really wanted to hit home about his inner conflict and all that.

RECIPROCITY'S DIDN'T. PLUS IT SAID PETER'S NAME MORE THAN ONCE. I flailed for so long. xD

AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES FUCKING EVER. KEY TO AWESOME FRINGE = OLIVIA AS BACKGROUND CHARACTER AND PETER BEING A HOT AS FUCK BAMF. WITH SOME WALTER THROWN IN.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 am

monnie44 wrote:He should drop down unconscious or something at the end of this weeks episode instead! xD That way at least we'll get the wonderful comfort part of the hurt/comfort storyline without going crazy and bald from ripping each hair out one at a time from the wait. Wink
I'd probably go insane at first but after a while I'd be in love with the writers for leaving that as a cliffhanger :')

Hello canon child-abused Peter.
Do you have any idea how much I need to see little!Peter being hooked up to car batteries and scared out of his mind? If Peter remembers this in full excruciating detail, I WILL FLAIL.

I'm sorry, but some part of my love for Fringe died forever last week when he didn't even appear in the episode. And that piece will never come back. Sad
The same for "Peter" too, it was an amazing episode but no Josh killed me. It's mainly why I'm so anti-Over There. Everyone just assumes it's because of AltLiv, I do hate the bitch but I hate not having Peter more :/

AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES FUCKING EVER. KEY TO AWESOME FRINGE = OLIVIA AS BACKGROUND CHARACTER AND PETER BEING A HOT AS FUCK BAMF. WITH SOME WALTER THROWN IN.
WHAT LIES BELOW WAS AMAZING TOO AND THAT PRETTY MUCH WORKED ON THE SAME IDEA.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Do you have any idea how much I need to see little!Peter being hooked up to car batteries and scared out of his mind? If Peter remembers this in full excruciating detail, I WILL FLAIL.

I would KILL for this scene. Ugh. The writers just have no idea how bad we need it. It would be traumatic to watch, but I really need them to prove to the fans that Walter actually was as bad as Peter remembered him to be. I remember when after the season two finale I saw some fans telling him off for how "nasty" he was being to Walter by not forgiving him in that final scene on our side. Fucking, really? REALLY? After the childhood he had with that man, Peter owes him something?

What is it with all the characters on this show getting a freepass for screwing Peter over, yet when he makes a mistake and gets manipulated by someone ... he still ends up being called stupid/an asshole/etc?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

monnie44 wrote:

I would KILL for this scene. Ugh. The writers just have no idea how bad we need it. It would be traumatic to watch, but I really need them to prove to the fans that Walter actually was as bad as Peter remembered him to be. I remember when after the season two finale I saw some fans telling him off for how "nasty" he was being to Walter by not forgiving him in that final scene on our side. Fucking, really? REALLY? After the childhood he had with that man, Peter owes him something?

What is it with all the characters on this show getting a freepass for screwing Peter over, yet when he makes a mistake and gets manipulated by someone ... he still ends up being called stupid/an asshole/etc?

Who are these fucking people? Do they have no understanding of complex human emotions or empathy? For fucks sake. Peter may be a lot of bad things, but the boy is entitled to a lot of his un-dealt-with rage. Fucking explode, Peter.

(And get yourself kidnapped by Big Eddie while you're at it...)
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 pm

smatchiemo wrote:
monnie44 wrote:

Who are these fucking people? Do they have no understanding of complex human emotions or empathy? For fucks sake. Peter may be a lot of bad things, but the boy is entitled to a lot of his un-dealt-with rage. Fucking explode, Peter.

(And get yourself kidnapped by Big Eddie while you're at it...)

From memory it was in the episode thread at TWoP, but I could be wrong. Someone was going on about how Peter needs to be kinder to his father. ...........................

And yeah. Fucking explode, Peter. <---- Seconded times a million. I WANT him to rage. I WANT him to get caught out about the Shapeshifters by Olivia, and her to confront him in front of Walter, and him just to start snapping at Walter about how he can't even keep his fucking mouth shut and HE OWED HIM THIS. And when Olivia tells him to calm the hell down he turns on her and starts raging about how she never lets him get a goddamned word in anyway. Sad And that he left his universe for HER and she doesn't even think about that and he's sick of it.
And then he needs to go on a power trip, and tell them that they can all back the fuck off him because, in the end, HE'S the one with all the power here and he can do whatever the hell he wants - they can't stop him because they can't afford to lose him.

adjkflakjdglajdlg
There would be so much potential at the moment for a catastrophic breakdown from that man - he has so much he could bitch about! And he deserves far more apologies from these people than Olivia's weak one in Reciprocity that she went and renegged upon the following week. Fuck them all, Peter. You've earned it.

.... Hee and I love your love for B.E.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm

monnie44 wrote:

From memory it was in the episode thread at TWoP, but I could be wrong. Someone was going on about how Peter needs to be kinder to his father. ...........................

And yeah. Fucking explode, Peter. <---- Seconded times a million. I WANT him to rage. I WANT him to get caught out about the Shapeshifters by Olivia, and her to confront him in front of Walter, and him just to start snapping at Walter about how he can't even keep his fucking mouth shut and HE OWED HIM THIS. And when Olivia tells him to calm the hell down he turns on her and starts raging about how she never lets him get a goddamned word in anyway. Sad And that he left his universe for HER and she doesn't even think about that and he's sick of it.
And then he needs to go on a power trip, and tell them that they can all back the fuck off being, in the end, HE'S the one with all the power here and he can do whatever the hell he wants - they can't stop him because they can't afford to lose him.

adjkflakjdglajdlg
There would be so much potential at the moment for a catastrophic breakdown from that man - he has so much he could bitch about! And he deserves far more apologies from these people than Olivia weak one in Reciprocity that she went and renegged upon the following week. Fuck them all, Peter. You've earned it.

.... Hee and I love your love for B.E.

OH MY GOSH I KNOW. No one ever brings up that Peter fucking left his home for fucking Olivia and all she can do it bitch that he slept with her doppleganger. I don't know if any of you watched Battlestar Galactica, but the same fucking thing happened between Helo and Athena, and her bitching about it lasted AN EPISODE. Goddamn, Olivia. Cool your whining jets. No one cares but you.

Your description of his meltdown is epic. And honestly... it's what I was expecting at the end of The Man From the Other Side (is that the title?) and instead we got Indignation Peter In A Hospital Bed for about 2 minutes, and then the whole next episode of him seeming just happy about life. "Hurp durp, Portland is too easy, how about I go to Mars? LOL LOL DURP". Such a waste.

...I would stop rattling on about Big Eddie if they'd just give him back to us. Smile
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I hate how they're turning it into "Oh, feel sorry for poor Olivia. She was trapped in the wrong universe without knowing, had people she thought she could trust lying to her and was separated from her family." Fuck off. Olivia had it for a few months, Peter had it for 25 years. I want him to say that to her. She can't compare her pain to his.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum