Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reciprocity

+2
Danielle
smatchiemo
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Reciprocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:10 am

overthere wrote:
collectivesoul wrote:Reciprocity - Page 3 Axikb4

THATS THE SEXIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. I SWEAR TO GOD. *___________*

OH MY FUCKING GOD MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE.

BUT MY GOD. I WANT HIM TO JUST GO ROUND MURDERING A LOAD OF PEOPLE AND WHEN OLIVIA MENTIONS IT IN PASSING (NOT A FRINGE CASE SO SHE CAN'T DO MUCH) HE AND WALTER JUST GLARE AT EACH OTHER.

I disagree about making him unlikeable. He's somehow even more likable now he's bamfing about. I hope he just goes mad. And Walter has to watch.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 am

smatchiemo wrote:Okay, okay... I'm watching it right now, and Peter looks fucking hot as shit making this PB&J sandwich. Is he like, 90lbs.? I mean, he looks REALLY good with his skinny jeans and shirt tucked in. My goodness.

I AM SLIGHTLY OBSESSED WITH HIS LEGS AND HIS SKINNINESS.

And I agree with Dani, I see this as making him more likeable. We're seeing how he's been affected and proving he has emotion (it pisses me off when I see people call him 'emotionless' -.-)
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 am

I DON'T GET WHY MY FRIENDS AND MY MOTHER THINK HE'S "CHUBBY". I ACTUALLY DON'T. I DON'T KNOW.

I want to see him be more affected. If him being affected is going around shooting bitches, I want him to be so affected no one can even see anymore.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 am

HE'S NOT CHUBBY. HIS FACE MIGHT NOT BE ANGULAR, BUT HE'S NOT CHUBBY.

SKINNY = HOT.

I WANT HIM TO SHOOT ME.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 am

I THINK IT MIGHT BE HIS NOSE. I THINK HE CARRIES ALL OF HIS WEIGHT IN IT. BUT THAT'S ADORABLE. XD

I WANT HIM TO SHOOT INSIDE ME Wink
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 am

IT'S SO DISTRACTING TO PASS THT GIF EVERY TIME XD

I LOVE HIS NOSE XD I WANT NOSE BABIES WITH IT :'D

I THOUGHT HE SHOT INSIDE YOU EVERY DAY? Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 am

IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT JOY.

IT'S SUCH A WEIRD YET AMAZING NOSE XD

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU'RE BEING VERY PERSISTENT INSIDE ME HE MISSES Sad XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

monnie44 wrote:
OMG. THE BLACK SHIRT HE WAS WEARING AFTER HE GOT BACK AND HAD THE SANDWICH? TELL EM YOU WERE JIZZING OVER IT, TOO! XD

I WAS ALL "WAIT, WAS PETER SNEAKING BACK INTO THE HOUSE AFTER HAVING A NIGHT OF NAMELESS SEX? WHAT IS GOING ON"

AND THAT 'WHAT IS GOING ON' STAYED WITH ME FOR THE ENTIRE EPISODE. HOLY SHIT.

OH OH, ALSO, LET MY SHIPPY SIDE COME OUT FOR A MINUTE BUT WHO ELSE 'AWWED' AND OLIVIA SAYING SHE CALLED PETER LAST NIGHT??? LOL TO TALK ABOUT WHAT, OLIVIA? AND I LOVED THE HAND TOUCH SHE GAVE HIM IN THE MRI. AND HER WORRY. AND HER APOLOGY. OH OLIVIA.

AND BASICALLY I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT OLIVIA IN THIS EPISODE AND PETER YOU CUNT YOU ALL LYING TO HER AND MY BABY ARE YOU OKAY? NINA IS RIGHT THAT BOY NEEDS TO BE STRAPPED INTO A CHAIR AND GIVEN 24/7 PROFESSION HELP

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHERE THEY'VE TAKEN HIM. LOL AND HERE WE ALL THOUGHT THEY'D JUST GIVEN UP PETER'S FALLOUT.
OH FRINGE, OH FRINGE, YOU HAVE TRICKED US SO.
WE NEVER SAW IT COMING.
<3

On a very serious note, I am fearing for Walter's safety. Sad Oh lord, he needs to tell someone. I am so scared that Peter is going to take control of him, an elderly man who is completely reliant on his son ...
Oh Peter. I don't know what to think about you at the moment and I am very, very worried. Please save him Olivia. Ugh. I thought he'd turn suicidal, to be honest, not HOMICIDAL. I suppose it does make sense, considering his past. Come back to us, Peter. Sad

Also he was GORGEOUS in that MRI scene. WOW.

THIS. OMG.

LOL YESSSS SINCE IM A TOTAL SHIPPER I LURVED LIV IN THIS EPISODE AND APOLOGIZED TO HIM. <3 {:

Oh. My. Gosh. Now you have me freaking out for poor Walter Sad

PEANUT BUTTER. WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG. YOU'RE LYING TO LIV AGAIN AND MAKING ME SCARED FOR WALTER.

I hope he doesn't stay crazy like this for long...as much as I enjoy seeing all bamf-y Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am

I'm okay with him lying to her about this. I think he needs to figure out what's happening to him and, as we can tell from the "I don't want you to see me that way" scene, we know he cares about her opinion of him. Peter just snapped, he needed revenge for all of the people who have tricked and manipulated him, he might not want Olivia to see the dark side of him or see him as weak for breaking. I don't see him as weak but he might think that Olivia would.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

I think it's really sweet that he cares about what Olivia thinks of him. I just can't see him caring about many other people's opinions of him.
I'm nowhere near the Polivia shipper I was but even I "awww"d at "I tried to call you last night" :')
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

I am still quite the shipper, I just care more about the Peter half of the ship xD
I awww'd at the hand pat, the "I called you" and Peter walking her to the door :'D
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 pm

I don't know why, mine was just the "I called you last night" xD
I think Polivia is ruining Fringe slightly. There's just too much focus on it :/
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Danielle wrote:I don't know why, mine was just the "I called you last night" xD
I think Polivia is ruining Fringe slightly. There's just too much focus on it :/

Agreed times a million.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I think the focus on it while AltLiv was here ruined it, but they've back off since Marionette. I'm okay with it now :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:22 pm

I'll be okay with it when they show us they haven't forgotten Peter/Walter xD If they can put that in, the plot, AND Polivia, I'll have no problems with it.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm

SPEAKING OF PETER-WALTER, I JUST RE-WATCHED RECIPROCITY SO I COULD GRAB THE SCENES FOR THE GIFS. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SCENE WHERE WALTER TELLS PETER HE WAS 'WEAPONIZED"? THE LOOK ON PETER'S FACE. SEEMS KINDA EVIL *____________* <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

I think he looks kinda like "sup, bitch" up until he walks away. There's a flash of evil there. It made me go "oooooh" because I had a baby.
I like sugar a lot and I have ingested a lot of it. So you know. xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:05 pm

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUGAR AT THIS TIME? XD
I'LL BE IN BED SOON :'(
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 pm

TO KEEP ME GOING WHILE YOU SLEEP Wink
THIS TIME IS MY POLO TIME XD AND THE REST OF THE DAY.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm

ISN'T EVERY SECOND YOU BREATHE YOUR 'POLO TIME'? XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:40 pm

...WHAT'S YOUR POINT? XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

PETER SEEMED SO EVIL TO ME WHEN HE WAS KILLING THAT SHIFTY WHILE WALTER WAS WATCHING @________@

OHOHOHOHOH, I NOTICED SOMETHING I DIDN'T BEFORE. WHEN PETER CHOPS OFF THE DUDES FINGERS, YOU SEE PART OF HIS BEAUTIFUL STOMACH. HIS SHIRT RIDES UP A LITTLE <3

AND ABOUT THE SHIPPERS, LORD KNOWS I'M STILL THE ULTIMATE SHIPPER. LOLOLOLOLOL. I'M SO BAD XD
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 am

OHOHOHOHOH, I NOTICED SOMETHING I DIDN'T BEFORE. WHEN PETER CHOPS OFF THE DUDES FINGERS, YOU SEE PART OF HIS BEAUTIFUL STOMACH. HIS SHIRT RIDES UP A LITTLE <3

I didn't notice this until I was capping the scene. And I was all 'WOW! what a nice surprise!' Smile

Um, is anyone else still reeling from this episode?

I really can't get over it. I .... there's just so much Peter development in such a short space of time. Oh, I can't believe that we actually got some PAYOFF.

How do you all suspect Olivia might find out? Do you think this will be the end of the killing sprees and that Peter will be 'back to normal' after this mini (though gigantic) breakdown, or will be continue being two-faced and lying to her, while she slowly begins to try and get closer to him, unsuspecting? Will she sleep with Evil Peter before she finds out what he's done? Is he going to use her or will she be the only one that keeps him tethered to his old self? Does he actually want ALTLIVIA after reading that diary, and he was lying to Olivia about it both because he didn't want her to figure out the code and because he wanted to keep that part of his relationship with Altlivia to himself?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 am

It's like Christmas *-*

But yeah, I think it was the best episode in a long time. After how two dimensional they've been writing Peter lately I think it was fantastic for his character.

How do you all suspect Olivia might find out? Do you think this will be the end of the killing sprees and that Peter will be 'back to normal' after this mini (though gigantic) breakdown, or will be continue being two-faced and lying to her, while she slowly begins to try and get closer to him, unsuspecting?
I think Walter might get too worried about it and tell her. I hope he doesn't, Peter is his son and he should know what to keep to himself, but I can see him telling her. I think he'll keep lying to her, he doesn't want her seeing him as weak and I think he knows what he was doing was wrong, like Walter said, if he genuinely thought he was right he would have told them. But I suppose it's Peter, he can't trust anyone with anything now so he's taking matters into his own hands - everyone's just sat about doing nothing much and because of his connection to the machine I understand his impatience.

Will she sleep with Evil Peter before she finds out what he's done?
I certainly hope they don't resolve their differences that quickly xD I can't see Olivia jumping into bed with him any time soon, she somehow seems to be immune to how sexy he is when he's homicidal.

Is he going to use her or will she be the only one that keeps him tethered to his old self?
Hmm. I think now she wants to be with him. She's realized he was hurt too and that she needs him. I think it's a matter of if he still really wants her.

Does he actually want ALTLIVIA after reading that diary, and he was lying to Olivia about it both because he didn't want her to figure out the code and because he wanted to keep that part of his relationship with Altlivia to himself?

I think he did want to keep it to himself. And I also think he's confused about his feelings for Altlivia. He fell in love with Olivia but he loved Altlivia like he never got the chance to with Olivia.
I don't think he consciously wants Altlivia; if he does it'll be completely unconscious IMO.

What about you, anywho?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 am

OMG YES. I'M STILL REELING. I was supposed to catch up on SPN this weekend but failed. All I can think about is that episode :')

I hope Peter tells her. I know that probably sounds odd coming from me xD I just think he'll reach a point, look at himself and be horrified by what he's become. He won't want to tell Walter because Walter would want the machine pulled apart and Peter wants it built. I want to see Peter struggle to explain to her that he's run around killing shapeshifters and be really uncomfortable. Razz
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum