Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 23 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

We're not even talking about spoilers, we're talking about picnics xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 pm

That's beacuse all the spoilers kinda suck. Sad
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

monnie44 wrote:That's beacuse all the spoilers kinda suck. Sad

It's been a long while since a spoiler has been worth it for me. There haven't been any about Peter in forever.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

So, I've decided to quit visiting Fringe Bloggers. Roco is so blatant in his Peter hate, I can't stomach it any more. The comments are full of Olivia-worshiping-drones as well, crapping on Peter. I wanted to lay into someone so bad. Damn it, I like Olivia, but her uber-fans piss me off.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

It's been a long while since a spoiler has been worth it for me. There haven't been any about Peter in forever.
It's really irritating. I don't care about Olivia, show. She's not why I watch. Please please please give the fans of the other characters some news and attention?

So, I've decided to quit visiting Fringe Bloggers. Roco is so blatant in his Peter hate, I can't stomach it any more. The comments are full of Olivia-worshiping-drones as well, crapping on Peter. I wanted to lay into someone so bad. Damn it, I like Olivia, but her uber-fans piss me off.
I don't even know what that site is? But good. I have given up almost every site I used to frequent (can't be bothered creating a new account at Fringe Forum since they've banned me or something) and just .... come here. It's very sad.

Over the top, idiotic Olivia fans seem to be taking over everywhere. I don't really know what's happened, either. I don't care if they like her, that's not the issue, I care when that 'like' for her character means that every time poor Peter opens his mouth his words are taken out of context, misinterpreted, picked to pieces, and he is painted as the devil for doing nothing wrong. He has not been at fault for anything this season. Not once. And yet he gets attacked every single episode, even for things like Altlivia getting pregnant. You know, during her sexual abuse of him. His fault. It's making me so incredibly angry, and there as so many of them I can't even start an argument to stand up for him each time because the dimwits just don't. get. it.

He is, hands down, the most abused character on the show. Olivia my ass. And yet he is totally ignored.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 pm

collectivesoul wrote:So, I've decided to quit visiting Fringe Bloggers. Roco is so blatant in his Peter hate, I can't stomach it any more. The comments are full of Olivia-worshiping-drones as well, crapping on Peter. I wanted to lay into someone so bad. Damn it, I like Olivia, but her uber-fans piss me off.

I was thinking about quitting it today when I saw that Roco is screening comments now. It's like, really? Come on. That site used to be amazing, and now it's kind of over-flowing with Olivia doucheyness.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 am

Ew, what?

What IS IT with this fandom?

One place subtly bans you for being a Peter fan, another starts to screen COMMENTS? Wtf is going on.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:41 am

monnie44 wrote:Ew, what?

One place subtly bans you for being a Peter fan, another starts to screen COMMENTS? Wtf is going on.

It's the same place. You just got straight to the forum. There's a website that directs to it. And yeah... he's on some kind of power trip or something.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 am

monnie44 wrote:Ew, what?

Roco runs fringe-forum.... I've been working with an admin to see WTH is up with my ip. Been 2 days and I still use a proxy ip to access the site... my account works fine otherwise. But there are several posters that have seemed to have overtaken the forum... and frankly, I think they suck, lol!

They sometime moderate comments for me too when I use a certain email address I noticed. But doesn't matter, I'm not going back.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

It's the same place. You just got straight to the forum. There's a website that directs to it. And yeah... he's on some kind of power trip or something.
Oh, okay, I didn't know that.

That's totally stupid. I hope someone calls them out on it and the fans start to trickle out of the site because there is nothing more irritating than being censored on an INTERNET FANDOM SITE if it is advertised as one for fans of the show as a whole. It's not like their site is the "Peter Bishop Forum" and if they want to make it Olivia centric then rename the freaking thing. Any fan of the show should be able to go there and post their opinion.

Roco runs fringe-forum.... I've been working with an admin to see WTH is up with my ip. Been 2 days and I still use a proxy ip to access the site... my account works fine otherwise. But there are several posters that have seemed to have overtaken the forum... and frankly, I think they suck, lol!

They sometime moderate comments for me too when I use a certain email address I noticed. But doesn't matter, I'm not going back.
Wtf. What are they saying is up with your IP? That's what seems to have happened to mine except that I can't log into my account even through a proxy server, yet another new account logs in no problem.

But I can imagine it has become overrun. I haven't honestly read any posts since I couldn't get in because I can't be bothered trying to access the site, but I know the type I used to get into constant arguments with before ... :\ Do you wanna name names? It's not like they're going to read this not that it matters if they do.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 am

the ones that really bug me are "Tricked" and "RandyO" A bunch of newbies too...
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:10 am

collectivesoul wrote:the ones that really bug me are "Tricked" and "RandyO" A bunch of newbies too...

They don't even ring a bell to me, actually. Are they new too? Wtf is going on. :\ I wouldn't be suprised if the mods are choosing who they let stay/force out really. It's too coincidental.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 am

I say one of us (I'll do it if you guys can't get on) make a post on the Fringe Forum about exactly what's happening on the site, because if people are being banned for preferring Peter over Olivia, they need to be called out on it.
Also, those Olivia obsessives need to realize when their God or whatever does something wrong.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am

Wow. Do you think Roco even realizes that he's turning people against his site more every week?
You have more patience than me, all of you. I gave up there a long time ago, and that was just from snide little comments that made me fume. How do you even visit that site?
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Danielle wrote:I say one of us (I'll do it if you guys can't get on) make a post on the Fringe Forum about exactly what's happening on the site, because if people are being banned for preferring Peter over Olivia, they need to be called out on it.

This sounds like a good idea, actually, I just wouldn't know what to say. Although we're having issues accessing the site, it can't be definitely proved that it's because we're Peter fans or anything so I am sure what would happen is 1. either they delete the post (the mods, which is most likely) or 2. someone/s comes in with a rambling argument about us not being able to prove this and the post turns into a fight. :S The sneaky thing is they aren't actually banning the users, our IPs and accounts are just suddenly not letting us log in anymore - so there's no note that comes up on people's accounts. But yes, I think they need to be called out on it. Maybe if you posed it as a question or something. I don't know.

If you do make a post though Dani please link us! I'll go use a proxy server to access that. xD
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:20 pm

This is all so ridiculous. I used to LOVE Fringebloggers, and now Roco is being such a jerk. Did anyone see this?

Poster question:
vlada_vvv February 24, 2011 at 10:33 am
The review is great as usual Roco, thanks for that! But I was kinda surprised that you decided to post your reviews on another site. I’d be glad to read them on Fringebloggers again. I mean that the absence of whole posts gives a feeling of such an emptiness…..((( Please, Roco, post your awesome review here)))

Roco's response:
Roco February 24, 2011 at 3:13 pm
@vlada_vvv: The two sites are of the same family, although I certainly understand people’s opposition to change.

That being said, the reviews will be posted over there for those who want to read them (we’ll post links pointing to them from here). Those who don’t can exercise that choice.

Thanks for the feedback.

Like, wow. Dick.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm

smatchiemo wrote:This is all so ridiculous. I used to LOVE Fringebloggers, and now Roco is being such a jerk. Did anyone see this?

Poster question:
vlada_vvv February 24, 2011 at 10:33 am
The review is great as usual Roco, thanks for that! But I was kinda surprised that you decided to post your reviews on another site. I’d be glad to read them on Fringebloggers again. I mean that the absence of whole posts gives a feeling of such an emptiness…..((( Please, Roco, post your awesome review here)))

Roco's response:
Roco February 24, 2011 at 3:13 pm
@vlada_vvv: The two sites are of the same family, although I certainly understand people’s opposition to change.

That being said, the reviews will be posted over there for those who want to read them (we’ll post links pointing to them from here). Those who don’t can exercise that choice.

Thanks for the feedback.

Like, wow. Dick.

Lmao, what a douche.

We should start to invite more Peter fans over here then and become our own colony of awesomeness and love.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

Ugh. He's starting to remind me of John Locke from Lost, where it has to be his way or no way. Only I liked Locke. xD

If you can find any Peter fans, go ahead xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 am

YES FOR MORE PETER FANS Very Happy
I just struggle inviting people because most of them still adore Olivia and we're anti-Olivia most of the time. xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

Not without reason, though. If they love Peter enough to want to come on a forum dedicated to him, they'll see where we're coming from with our anti-Olivianess.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 23 SS-2011-02-26_16.43.15
SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 23 SS-2011-02-26_16.43.41

WE CAN'T GET A FUCKING BREAK, CAN WE? THREE FUCKING OLIVIAS. THREE.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Oh yay. I am overwhelmed with joy. How happy I am. That Anna Torv gets yet a third persona to play while Joshua Jackson is getting the screentime equivalent of a supporting character. You know, when he's the male lead ...

Also I'm calling bullshit on their claims that they "LOVE" Peter (in capitals). Please, writers. Unless FOX is threatening you with cancellation if you don't up the Olivia focus even further, I'm not buying what you're selling.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

monnie44 wrote:Oh yay. I am overwhelmed with joy. How happy I am. That Anna Torv gets yet a third persona to play while Joshua Jackson is getting the screentime equivalent of a supporting character. You know, when he's the male lead ...

Also I'm calling bullshit on their claims that they "LOVE" Peter (in capitals). Please, writers. Unless FOX is threatening you with cancellation if you don't up the Olivia focus even further, I'm not buying what you're selling.

HA. Did they really say they LOVE Peter? That's like saying you love animal rights while eating a cheeseburger.

They're ruining Fringe. No more Olivia for a while.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm

I saw this and I'm hoping they mean Olivia's ghost, briefly, when they decide to murder her. -___-
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm

smatchiemo wrote:HA. Did they really say they LOVE Peter? That's like saying you love animal rights while eating a cheeseburger.

Haaa. Yup, they did. In those words, capitals included.

DO THEY SHOW IT?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum