Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurt Peter Thread

+3
Larissa
Danielle
monnie44
7 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Hurt Peter Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Hurt Peter Thread

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 pm

BUT I ALWAYS PREFER BROKEN CHARACTERS TO THE ONES THEY TRY TO MAKE PERFECT. I LOATHE "PERFECT" PEOPLE. XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:35 pm

NO I WAS SAYING THAT'S HOW SHE SELF LOATHES, THAT'S WHAT SHE THINKS XD I LIKE ALTLIVIA MORE THAN HER CAUSE SHE'S BEING A BAMF WHEN OLIVIA'S BEING A FANNY.
I LIKE THE BROKEN CHARACTERS, TOO. I'M TORN BETWEEN WANTING TO FIX THEM AND WANTING TO FUCK THEM UP EVEN MORE BECAUSE IT'S REALLY FIT.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:02 pm

PETER!
HE NEEDS TO BE FIXED BUT HE NEEDS TO BE BROKEN, TOO :'D
NEAL CAN FIX HIM Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 pm

YEAH , I WAS THINKING OF PETER WHEN I WROTE THAT XD
OOH, SUDDEN CHARLIE PACE GRIEF. THAT WAS RANDOM.
NEAL WILL FIX HIM. I WANT TO SEND YOU MY FIC NOW, BUT IT'S NOT DONE XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 pm

SEND ME WHERE YOU'RE UP TO! I'LL STILL LOVE IT XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 pm

I FINISHED IT, BUT I DON'T LIKE IT. IT'S OOC ;_;
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:35 pm

SEND IT TO ME ANYWAY! THIS IS ME, I'LL LOVE IT XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:26 pm

OKAY, BUT DON'T JUDGE ME. PRETEND IT'S NOT FROM ME.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

I'M GOING TO ETCH INTO MY SKULL THAT IT'S FROM YOU BECAUSE I LOVE IT XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 pm

IF YOU LIKED IT YOU MAY DO THAT. XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey, remember back when we started this thread and Peter was actually a character on the show and we were excited about what might happen to him?

YEAH.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm

monnie44 wrote:Hey, remember back when we started this thread and Peter was actually a character on the show and we were excited about what might happen to him?

YEAH.

OH SHIT. Buuuuuuuurn.

I miss Peter being in-focus.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 am

smatchiemo wrote:I miss Peter being in-focus.

I don't get how that awesome show only two episodes ago feels so IMPOSSIBLY far away now.

What's happened to Fringe? How did it slide down the shitter so quickly?

Or maybe it was that 3x10 and 3x11 got our hopes up so impossibly high after ignoring him all season that we were misled into a false sense of security that the show was actually going to show some Peter fallout? Only for it to hurt two-fold when they pulled it away from us, after such a beautiful tease, and introduced a fucking baby plot and stupid!moaning!Olivia instead.

UGH.

THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT FRINGE AT THE MOMENT.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

Maybe this show would feel like it sucked less right now if it wasn't almost guaranteed cancellation after this season meaning THERE IS NO TIME TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND GIVE US THE PETER WE DESERVE.

FUCK IT ALL RIGHT NOW. Evil or Very Mad

Wow, I dunno where this rage is coming from. But yeah. ARGH.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 am

I understand your rage. After the last episode I'm so incredibly pissed off I can't even log onto Tumblr cause I know I'll cut a bitch xD
Maybe if we were renewed, I could feel slightly better, because there's a tiny, slight chance Peter might have a few more episodes focussed on him. But haven't they said like every season "Last season was Olivia's, this one will focus more on Peter"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking stupid show.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 am

"Last season was Olivia's, this one will focus more on Peter"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking stupid show.

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, wasn't there an ACTUAL QUOTE from the showrunners at the start of season three about how this season will deal with Peter more than before??

I'm SURE I remember reading it somewhere a while ago between the season two finale hiatus.

Fuck them.

Also I'm really pissed because I do think I have actually been banned from Fringe Forum and that is why my account wont log in no matter what, and WTF. So I can't even go in there and defend Peter anymore while he gets shat on and apparently, being a Peter defender who can admit they don't like Olivia is some sort of unspoken rule-breaking that results in a magical, subtle ban.

Maybe if we were renewed, I could feel slightly better, because there's a tiny, slight chance Peter might have a few more episodes focussed on him.

And basically even then, I will believe it when I see them do it. IDG this show. How can they come up with these brilliant characters, Peter and Walter (and ASTRID, for that matter), and just shove them into the background? At the moment it has literally become all. about. Anna. Torv. You can excuse it with making two versions of her, show, because the end result is the exact fucking same and this sucks because I just don't caaaaaaare about her. I care about Peter. And Peter/Walter. And Peter/Walter/Astrid. And our lovely Fringe team dynamic that - believe it or not! - doesn't include dedicating entire episodes to the alt Fringe team when the pregnancy could have been introduced with no more than a few scenes in the middle of an episode on OUR side.

Rant rant rant.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 am

monnie44 wrote:Also I'm really pissed because I do think I have actually been banned from Fringe Forum and that is why my account wont log in no matter what, and WTF. So I can't even go in there and defend Peter anymore while he gets shat on and apparently, being a Peter defender who can admit they don't like Olivia is some sort of unspoken rule-breaking that results in a magical, subtle ban.
There are actually some people on Tumblr who don't like her, they like whatever I say against her, they jut won't speak out. :/

And our lovely Fringe team dynamic that - believe it or not! - doesn't include dedicating entire episodes to the alt Fringe team when the pregnancy could have been introduced with no more than a few scenes in the middle of an episode on OUR side.
THIS WAS MY POINT, TOO! Why did they have to spend an entire episode there? I feel harsh but, is it any wonder the ratings dropped?
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:38 am

[quote="monnie44"]

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, wasn't there an ACTUAL QUOTE from the showrunners at the start of season three about how this season will deal with Peter more than before??

I'm SURE I remember reading it somewhere a while ago between the season two finale hiatus.

Fuck them.
Yep. I'm pretty sure I heard it at the end of season one, as well. But A New Day - Peter was tired of reacting then. He held out for a year, nothing changed, so he took matters into his own hands. I don't see how people think "Dark Peter" is ooc since this irritation of his has been building since 2x01. Off topic, but it's annoyed me a bit.

Also I'm really pissed because I do think I have actually been banned from Fringe Forum and that is why my account wont log in no matter what, and WTF. So I can't even go in there and defend Peter anymore while he gets shat on and apparently, being a Peter defender who can admit they don't like Olivia is some sort of unspoken rule-breaking that results in a magical, subtle ban.
I might start logging back in and pick up where you left off Very Happy Is it like a full IP ban? I know Roco, who runs it, is a huge Olivia fan and he's not so fond of Peter. But, I mean, if you can't have an opinion that differs than his... wtf? If he wants people to agree, make it a fricking Olivia Dunham forum.

And basically even then, I will believe it when I see them do it. IDG this show. How can they come up with these brilliant characters, Peter and Walter (and ASTRID, for that matter), and just shove them into the background? At the moment it has literally become all. about. Anna. Torv. You can excuse it with making two versions of her, show, because the end result is the exact fucking same and this sucks because I just don't caaaaaaare about her. I care about Peter. And Peter/Walter. And Peter/Walter/Astrid. And our lovely Fringe team dynamic that - believe it or not! - doesn't include dedicating entire episodes to the alt Fringe team when the pregnancy could have been introduced with no more than a few scenes in the middle of an episode on OUR side.

Rant rant rant.
I spelled focused wrong Embarassed
I get that some of the fans love the alterverse and want episodes on it ,fair enough, but if they're going to cater for those fans, why can't they cater to the Peter fans, or the Astrid fans? At least Nina's actually done something these last few episodes.
The most interesting relationship on TV at the moment, in my opinion, is Peter/Walter. They've come up with this weird dynamic that brought the man, who just two years ago, hated his father, back from an alternate world to live with him after he found out he'd kidnapped him. Yet they haven't focused on it at all, instead choosing to go down the same road as every other TV show.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

Larissa wrote: THIS WAS MY POINT, TOO! Why did they have to spend an entire episode there? I feel harsh but, is it any wonder the ratings dropped?
They spent an entire 43 minute episode just to set up the last scene. Fringe does this far too much.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 am

Danielle wrote:The most interesting relationship on TV at the moment, in my opinion, is Peter/Walter. They've come up with this weird dynamic that brought the man, who just two years ago, hated his father, back from an alternate world to live with him after he found out he'd kidnapped him. Yet they haven't focused on it at all, instead choosing to go down the same road as every other TV show.
And Fringe is always commended for the Walter/Peter relationship. It's like they'll keep taking credit for it but stop providing it. They ruined the most beautiful part of the show this year.

Danielle wrote:They spent an entire 43 minute episode just to set up the last scene. Fringe does this far too much.
Mad Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 am

They don't need romance. They must have thought something like "HOW DO WE GET GIRLS TO WATCH OUR SHOW?" I know they said they're not looking for new viewers, that they want to cater for the hardcore fans, but I detect lies.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 am

monnie44 wrote:Maybe this show would feel like it sucked less right now if it wasn't almost guaranteed cancellation after this season meaning THERE IS NO TIME TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND GIVE US THE PETER WE DESERVE.

FUCK IT ALL RIGHT NOW. Evil or Very Mad

Wow, I dunno where this rage is coming from. But yeah. ARGH.

Whoa whoa whoa...

You think they're gonna cancel it? I think we'll get a season 4, AT LEAST.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm relying on season 4 a scary amount to make me fall in love with Fringe again so I really hope they don't cancel it.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 pm

I think if we do get a season 4, and it's as shit as season 3, I won't be watching season 5.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Is it like a full IP ban? I know Roco, who runs it, is a huge Olivia fan and he's not so fond of Peter.

Nah it seems like it's just MY account which wont log in. I made another to test, and that goes through fine. I sent that bitch a message asking what was going on and he/she never replied, which is hopelessly rude.

Whoa whoa whoa...

You think they're gonna cancel it? I think we'll get a season 4, AT LEAST.

Those ratings have been dropping significantly every week that passes. I felt secure at a 1.9, a 1.4? No way. I have had a terrible experience before with the way FOX treats and cancels their shows, so I really do not trust we are going to see another season. Which is a terrible shame, because the story desperately NEEDS it.

And Fringe is always commended for the Walter/Peter relationship. It's like they'll keep taking credit for it but stop providing it. They ruined the most beautiful part of the show this year.

Sad Yeah, that really was THE draw of the entire series. Walter/Peter's relationship was so beautifully executed and they just went totally awry after the kidnapping revelation in late season two by stupidly going down the path of how it all effected OLIVIAAA. Who isn't even part of that relationship in the first place. So explain to me again, Fringe, how she managed to turn that entire storyline into all. about. her? At the expense of my two favourite characters, their personal coping AND the state of their relationship?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next