Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 am

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW SPOILERS?!?

IF FRINGE TURNS OUT LIKE EVERYONE'S THEORIZING, I WILL QUIT.
AND THEN THERE'S THE NEW CANADIAN PROMO FOR FIREFLY THAT GOES ON ABOUT OLIVIA'S ANGST. IDGAF. -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 am

WHAT NEW SPOILERS WHAT ARE THEY THEORIZING?

I JUST SAW THE PROMO AND I HATED IT AND THAT'S ALL I FEEL I NEED TO SAY. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

"You're going to get your first hint about what it means in the first episode back, at the very end. And if you blink you'll miss it. It's something at the very, very end if the episode — a little trigger — and it [points to] something that happens in the future. It's going to link the universes in a way that they have never been linked before."
ABOUT THE P/O/AO THING. THE WHOLE INTERVIEW THING IS HERE EVERYONE'S SAYING ALTBITCH IS PREGNANT. I PHYSICALLY COULDN'T WATCH THAT. IT'D TURN PEOPLE EVEN MORE AGAINST PETER AND BE EVEN MORE ABOUT THE OLIVIAS. I WILL LOSE SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR FRINGE IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE THAT. O_O

I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE DISLIKE FOR THE PROMO. IT WAS SHIT. I DON'T CARE HOW OLIVIA FEELS.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I'VE BEEN SAYING SHE'LL GET PREGNANT SINCE BEFORE DSDOES?. FRINGE HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE THAT'S THE OBVIOUS THING TO DO.
I REALLLLLY HOPE WE'RE WRONG.
BUT AT THE SAME TIME... PETER'S BABY! THAT'S LIKE THE ONLY GOOD THING TO COME OF IT XD
BECAUSE ALTLIVIA'S COMING BACK "BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON" APPARENTLY 0-0

BUT SHE CAN'T BE. FRINGE CAN'T TURN ITSELF INTO THAT CAN IT? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 pm

IF WE'RE NOT WRONG... I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'LL FEEL ABOUT FRINGE ANYMORE. I KNOW IT SOUNDS DRAMATIC, BUT I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH, I ALREADY HATE WHAT THEY'VE DONE WITH PETER'S CHARACTER AND IT'S THE ONE THING I DIDN'T WANT.

I HOPE SHE JUST COMES BACK FOR A DEATH SCENE. THEN I'LL BE HAPPY.

IT CAN TURN INTO WHATEVER IT WANTS, IT'S NOT FRINGE ANYMORE :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I LIKE ALTLIVIA MORE THAN OLIVIA THOUGH D:
HOW ABOUTS WE JUST KILL THEM BOTH IN THIS EPIC FIGHT THING. PETER KILLS THEM BOTH CAUSE HE'S LIKE "YOU BOTH FUCKED ME UP. I GUESS IT'S INNATE TO OLIVIA DUNHAM TO FUCK PETER BISHOP UP."
I HOPE IT GETS ITS FRINGENESS BACK THE REST OF S3 SO SO SO SO MUCH.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 pm

IF THEY DO THIS I AM GOING TO BE SO UPSET.

AT THE SAME TIME - WHAT KIND OF FUCKING INSANE ASSHOLE OF A MAN WOULD MAKE A WOMEN GET PREGNANT TO HIS SON IN ORDER TO BLACKMAIL HIM? WHAT. THE. SHIT. THIS WILL EFFECTIVELY RUIN PETER'S ALREADY UNIMAGINABLY SHITTY LIFE AND QUITE FRANKLY, IF HE DECIDED TO OFF HIMSELF IN RESPONSE I COULD ACTUALLY SYMPATHISE WITH THE DECISION.

LOOK, I DIDN'T MIND ALTLIVIA HAVING FEELINGS FOR PETER NOW, AND EVEN THEM SLEEPING TOGETHER AGAIN IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE TBQH THEY WERE FAIRLY HOT TOGETHER. BUT HER USING HIM LIKE THIS? WOULD MEAN THE ONLY REASON SHE WAS TAKING THAT FUCKING PICTURE BACK HOME WAS SO THAT SHE HAD A PHOTOGRAPH OF HER BABY'S FATHER.

AND THE WORST THING ABOUT THIS STORYLINE WOULD BE IT WILL BECOME ALL ABOUT OLIVIA, WHEN IT SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT PETER.

Also, way to go Canadian promo for taking all of my gigantic excitement about Firefly AND KILLING IT IN ONE FATAL SWOOP. Cool, I hope that Peter/Olivia scene takes place at the start of the episode and she then shuts the fuck up after it becomes apparent this episode is nothing to do with her. We've got bigger fish to fry than your "awkwardness" at work, honey. If you can't handle it, TAKE SOME LEAVE, don't bitch about it to Peter. It's not his fault you're still there and he certainly wouldn't beg you to stay on the case so stop putting your shit on him.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

YES. It'll completely destroy Peter. Be a better man than your father? He won't be able to be there for his (unwanted) kid, which I think'll kill him a bit.
I think Altlivia developed genuine feelings for Peter and if she was pregnant I doubt she knew when taking the photo. I hope not, anyway.
And you're right. It would, once again, be Olivia's response to Peter's shitty life because even his storylines happen to her.

IKR? The promo was basically "WEIRD STUFF HAPPENS. AND ALSO OLIVIA." IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW. PETER IS ADJUSTING TO HAVING THE RUG PULLED COMPLETELY FROM UNDER HIS FEET AND PETER IS TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE FACT HE'S PROBABLY GONNA DIE SOON AND PETER IS ALSO HEARTBROKEN AND PETER HAS JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS BEEN KIDNAPP- OH WAIT NO THAT WON'T GIVE OLIVIA ANYTHING TO BE THE HERO ABOUT WE'LL FORGET THAT STORY.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm

monnie44 wrote:Also, way to go Canadian promo for taking all of my gigantic excitement about Firefly AND KILLING IT IN ONE FATAL SWOOP. Cool, I hope that Peter/Olivia scene takes place at the start of the episode and she then shuts the fuck up after it becomes apparent this episode is nothing to do with her. We've got bigger fish to fry than your "awkwardness" at work, honey. If you can't handle it, TAKE SOME LEAVE, don't bitch about it to Peter. It's not his fault you're still there and he certainly wouldn't beg you to stay on the case so stop putting your shit on him.
This was wonderfully put. I can't really add any more to it, you spoke my thoughts xD

Danielle wrote:IKR? The promo was basically "WEIRD STUFF HAPPENS. AND ALSO OLIVIA." IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW. PETER IS ADJUSTING TO HAVING THE RUG PULLED COMPLETELY FROM UNDER HIS FEET AND PETER IS TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE FACT HE'S PROBABLY GONNA DIE SOON AND PETER IS ALSO HEARTBROKEN AND PETER HAS JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS BEEN KIDNAPP- OH WAIT NO THAT WON'T GIVE OLIVIA ANYTHING TO BE THE HERO ABOUT WE'LL FORGET THAT STORY.

THIS. THIS SO MUCH. -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

For my favorite TV show it pisses me off so much.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 pm

RIGHT?! :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

I HAVE DEDICATED SO MUCH OF FOREVER TO IT AND IT JUST ARGHHHHH.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

WHY DOES IT DISAPPOINT US MORE AND MORE, THOUGH? Evil or Very Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

BECAUSE OLIVIA DUNHAM. THAT'S WHY. SHE'S EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME. SHE'LL START SHOWING UP IN THE BISHOP HOUSE NEXT. HER FACE AT THE WINDOW. YELLING "LOOK AT ME!"
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:18 pm

;_______________; I JUST WANT HER GONE. I WANT SEASON 2 BACK <3 <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

PETER WAS A DEVICE LIKE ALL THE WAY THROUGH SEASON 2. I WANT A NEW DAY BACK. OLIVIA COMATOSE AND PETER TAKING THE LEAD? EVERY EPISODE. PLEASE.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

I JUST MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT PETER!
THEY'VE FUCKED WITH HIS CHARACTER SO MUCH TO HELP THEIR NEW PLOT ALONG :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 am

OMG YOU GUYS.

DID YOU READ IT?

THE CONFIRMATION SPOILER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 am

I want to crawl in a hole and die.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am

If played right, it could work.
But come on, what are the chances of it being played right? It's gonna be entirely Olivia, and Peter's gonna be overlooked and no one's gonna sympathize at all with him.
It's not Fringe. It's an Olivia Dunham soap opera. I saw this storyline coming a mile off. It's getting predictable.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 am

Already, all of Tumblr: "OMG! Can Olivia's life get worse? I feel so bad for her!"

Not in the mood for this. I can't deal with it. I hope they're trying to send us insane and they're not actually becoming this obvious. My only hope is that that person on LJ was wrong.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Yeah, I don't wanna take their word for it. They've probably heard the rumors and thought they'd stir it a bit. I hope so anyway.
But then there's that poll on Spoiler TV about one character being pregnant and Altliv's there. IF they play into Peter's character with it, his angst at firstly getting her pregnant, his conflicting feelings for her and their kid, and wanting to be but being unable to be a good father, then it could work. If Olivia angsts at the camera for 42 minutes every week I don't know if Fringe'll be worth sticking with, I can't stand much more. The fans are making it even more difficult.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Danielle wrote:IF they play into Peter's character with it, his angst at firstly getting her pregnant, his conflicting feelings for her and their kid, and wanting to be but being unable to be a good father, then it could work.
THIS.

If Olivia angsts at the camera for 42 minutes every week I don't know if Fringe'll be worth sticking with, I can't stand much more.
THIS.

The fans are making it even more difficult.
AND 100% THIS.

Went on Tumblr again today and saw people insulting Peter. It makes me want to rip into Olivia but, being part of the minority here, I'll be shunned from the fandom.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh my God what's he done now? Or is it just because Olivia, the centre of the universe might get a bit sad he impregnated the wrong her? It's fine though, he totally meant to and he's going to be totally thrilled by the kid. Peter's stupid and selfish for having sex with the woman he thought he was with. Don't know any other guy in the world as terrible as that.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 pm

I don't know, I think some people still just enjoy insulting him an calling him names.
You know in season 1, when Olivia wa a massive, bitchy, hypocrite because she told Peter not to be mad with Walter, then promptly reduced the poor man to tears in a cafe? I said "Geez Liv, you can be a bitch sometimes" and got torn into by loads of Fringe fans saying she "has the right to be angry at Walter". I'm sorry, WHUT? Since when does Peter not? -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum