Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firefly

+2
smatchiemo
Danielle
6 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Firefly Empty The Firefly

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:02 pm

CAN WE PLEASE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS FOR 2 YEARS?
MAINLY THE SEIZURE, BUT ANYTHING ELSE WHICH TAKES YOUR FANCY, TOO.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Firefly Empty Re: The Firefly

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Dear goodness I hope the seizure is in this episode. I'm kind of skeptical. LESS THAN TWO HOURS.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 pm

THE SEIZURE. OH MY GENE THE SEIZURE. I WAS FO SHIZ HOLDING MY BREATHE THE ENTIRE TIME. THIS EP. WITH HIM ALMOST GETTING RUN OVER BY CARS, AND THE GUN, AND THE SEIZURE. I COULDN'T HANDLE IT ALL.

BUT....

WTAF. PETERS. A. FATHER. NOW?! GOD PLEASE NO. I HOPE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WALTER. BUT I DOUBT IT. But I still trust the writers Very Happy

ANDDDDD, Walter bringing Peter soup. I "awwww'ed" the entire time {:
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

overthere wrote:THE SEIZURE. OH MY GENE THE SEIZURE. I WAS FO SHIZ HOLDING MY BREATHE THE ENTIRE TIME. THIS EP. WITH HIM ALMOST GETTING RUN OVER BY CARS, AND THE GUN, AND THE SEIZURE. I COULDN'T HANDLE IT ALL.

BUT....

WTAF. PETERS. A. FATHER. NOW?! GOD PLEASE NO. I HOPE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WALTER. BUT I DOUBT IT. But I still trust the writers Very Happy

ANDDDDD, Walter bringing Peter soup. I "awwww'ed" the entire time {:

OH FUCK. How was it?! Was the seizure amazing?! And him being shot?!

DETAILS.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 pm

overthere wrote:

THEY'LL'VE WRITTEN IT BEFORE THE RUMORS SO I'M JUST HOPING IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL - BUT WHEN DOES FRINGE DO THINGS LIKE THAT UNINTENTIONALLY? AND JASIKA SAID THERE'S A TINY CLUE AT THE END OF THE EPISODE ABOUT SOMETHING BIGGER... I HOPE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PETER'S DEATH OR SOMETHING.

THE SEIZURE WAS AMAZEBALLS. JOSH IS DEFINITELY BETTER AT FITS THAN ANNA. I LOOKED LIKE I WAS HAVING A SEIZURE, I WAS HYPERVENTILATING AND FLAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE *________________*
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Danielle wrote:
overthere wrote:

THEY'LL'VE WRITTEN IT BEFORE THE RUMORS SO I'M JUST HOPING IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL - BUT WHEN DOES FRINGE DO THINGS LIKE THAT UNINTENTIONALLY? AND JASIKA SAID THERE'S A TINY CLUE AT THE END OF THE EPISODE ABOUT SOMETHING BIGGER... I HOPE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PETER'S DEATH OR SOMETHING.

THE SEIZURE WAS AMAZEBALLS. JOSH IS DEFINITELY BETTER AT FITS THAN ANNA. I LOOKED LIKE I WAS HAVING A SEIZURE, I WAS HYPERVENTILATING AND FLAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE *________________*

WHY WAS HE SEIZING?! Someone needs to give me answers. I can't wait an hour.

And... sorry to be "that guy", but there's a spoiler going around that Fauxlivia's eggo is preggo.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

http://unconsciously-conscious-.tumblr.com/post/2867383038/cortexiphankids-i-feel-like-phoebe-what-does GUYS THIS ISN'T GOOD.

Also he was seizing because he drank milk. I'LL TELL YOU NO MORE, JUST TO BAMBOOZLE YOU XD

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Shocked THAT WORRIES ME. BUT... BUT.... I STILL HAVE FAITH.... MAYBE.

Also he was seizing because he drank milk. I'LL TELL YOU NO MORE, JUST TO BAMBOOZLE YOU XD

ROFL. THAT WOULD SOUND SO CONFUSING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE. TROLOLOLOLOLOL. BUT SINCE I'VE SEEN IT, IT JUST MAKES IT HILARIOUS.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm

OMG

AFTER A THREE HOUR STRUGGLE TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOODY THING

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm

ALSO

THE LAST THING THE OBSERVER SAID?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm watching it right now! No one has had any milk yet! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Well, I'm actually comfortably reclined in my super-comfy couch, BUT METAPHORICALLY AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! OH SHIT, CAR ACCIDENT!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

OH MY GOODNESS. The seizure was better than I could have imagined! And Monnie... NOT A DREAM!!! drunken

I expect gifs of the amazingness at some point. Because I'm spoiled now.

ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING GEEKED OVER THAT OR IS IT JUST ME?!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

HAVE YOU SEEN IT NOW?

HOLY. MOTHER OF GOD.

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS EPISODE.

IT WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE AND MORE.

ALSO, OLIVIA, YOU HAVE MADE UP FOR MARIONETTE AND HAVE WORMED YOUR WAY JUST A LITTLE CLOSER INTO MY HEART.
DAMN YOU PETER AND YOUR IL-TIMED SEIZURES, SHE WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A MOMENT WITH YOU.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

YES, NOT A DREAM.

AND IT DRAGGED OUT FOR SO LOOOOOOOOONG.

Lol I spent the entire episode continually checking out the floor to try and predict when the seizure would happen, I'm such a loser. I kept expecting him to start seizing in that random office room when they were all in the lab with the hypnotisation experiment. AND THEN HE JUST DIDN'T.

BTW BTW ----- did anyone else think it was a little odd, despite the circumstances, that there were SO many instances in this episode of Peter seeming a bit "off"? Like, when he comes down in the first scene after waking up he seemed a bit ... weird. And then when they were first at the retirement home, and when he was back in the lab talking to Olivia afterwards he still seemed a little weird and this was before anything had happened to him. IDK maybe I'm just overly paranoid. BUT in that final scene, there seemed to be an extended focus on him and the icepack thing and moving it to his head, and when he was reaching into the fridge before the seizure it was bothering him there, too.....

and since this episode doesn't seem to make sense of what Bell said to him in the finale, I'm just a bit worried. I mean "holding up well" doesn't equate to a random episode where Peter gets beaten up alot. :/
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Oh, and also, WHY was it necessary to shoot him?

That didn't help anything. The Observer could have simply vanished to get away, and it did nothing to help him.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 pm

monnie44 wrote:

BTW BTW ----- did anyone else think it was a little odd, despite the circumstances, that there were SO many instances in this episode of Peter seeming a bit "off"? Like, when he comes down in the first scene after waking up he seemed a bit ... weird. And then when they were first at the retirement home, and when he was back in the lab talking to Olivia afterwards he still seemed a little weird and this was before anything had happened to him. IDK maybe I'm just overly paranoid. BUT in that final scene, there seemed to be an extended focus on him and the icepack thing and moving it to his head, and when he was reaching into the fridge before the seizure it was bothering him there, too.....

and since this episode doesn't seem to make sense of what Bell said to him in the finale, I'm just a bit worried. I mean "holding up well" doesn't equate to a random episode where Peter gets beaten up alot. :/

That sounds like the perfect episode to me. But yeah, I know what you mean. He whanged his head on the ground like 15 times in this episode. I really enjoyed it. And the sounds he was making while seizing?! Can we please talk about those?!

Also... SideReel is coming up dry and the episode won't be on Hulu until tomorrow; anyone have a good link where I could watch the whole episode Peter hurt again?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

monnie44 wrote:Oh, and also, WHY was it necessary to shoot him?

That didn't help anything. The Observer could have simply vanished to get away, and it did nothing to help him.

It was necessary because it was hot.

No, but I think it was necessary to evoke Walter's "I'm fine with my son dying" reaction. September just needed to see if he could lure him out there, then he shot him to get him to drink the poison.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:21 pm

He whanged his head on the ground like 15 times in this episode. I really enjoyed it. And the sounds he was making while seizing?! Can we please talk about those?!

asfjsldjglsjtljrljlrtlt I JUST LOVED EVERY MOMENT IN THIS EPISODE I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION REALLY. LIKE, THAT SEIZURE. THE BIT WHERE HE FALLS OVER IN THE ROAD AND I WAS ALL "NOOOOOOOOOO OMG MY BABY DON'T HIT PETER WITH A CAR DAMMIT!!!!". OMG AND THE SCENE WITH WALTER AFTER THE CRASH AAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHH.

ALSO I KNEW THAT MILK WAS EVIL THE MOMENT I SAW HIM PLAYING WITH IT IN THE TEST TUBE. GODDAMMIT WALTER. YOU PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE OF COURSE SOMEONE'S GOING TO DRINK IT.

Oh and link? http://community.livejournal.com/yepyepisodes/1387929.html?mode=reply&style=mine Join that community, it's very helpful. Smile (the post is locked, but wonderful)
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks a million! I'm so psyched!!!

Oh, thoughts on the preview for next week?!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

Nooooooooooo idea.

Someone pointed out in one of the youtube comments how STUPID they are for actually putting the thing together ... I kinda agree. Razz
"LOL SO YEAH LETS JUST BUILD THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER. HAHA, THERES NO CHANCE THAT COULD BACKFIRE ON US"

But did you see the sneak peek????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvzYIFdmfSM

Whatever is going on in that scene may actually make me cry. OMG Peter Peter Peter. Sad
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am

monnie44 wrote:Nooooooooooo idea.

Someone pointed out in one of the youtube comments how STUPID they are for actually putting the thing together ... I kinda agree. Razz
"LOL SO YEAH LETS JUST BUILD THE UNIVERSE DESTROYER. HAHA, THERES NO CHANCE THAT COULD BACKFIRE ON US"

But did you see the sneak peek????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvzYIFdmfSM

Whatever is going on in that scene may actually make me cry. OMG Peter Peter Peter. Sad

I did see the sneak peek! So sad! I wonder what they've dredged up of Fauxlivia's.

Yeah, it's super fucking stupid of them to actually build the machine. They have the Peter, they had a machine, and there was a universe between them. So now they'll make their own machine and put the two of them in the same room? Stupids.

How ominous was September's final line about sacrificing Peter? Do you still think they're gonna kill him off? There's like, 11-12 more episodes this season!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 am

So now they'll make their own machine and put the two of them in the same room? Stupids.

LOL seriously. For people as smart as all the brainpower in Massive Dynamic, they can be pretty effing dumb. Like, why not wait to build it until you can figure out whether that alone can DESTROY YOUR UNIVERSE? They don't even know how it works! And then, to invite the TRIGGER along to have a look. It's like giving a loaded gun to a monkey and standing around waiting to see what happens.

So sad! I wonder what they've dredged up of Fauxlivia's.

Ugh. I don't know. Sad But I'm happy that she is listening (or seriously looks like it from a 10 second clip) to him. I loved their final scene in Firefly especially. I can't say I'm totally back on board with the couple yet (LOL I'm so bipolar with my feelings towards them, really. All it takes it ONE EPISODE. *headdesk*), but that's mainly because of the Fauxlivia pregnancy. I mean, I am really scared they're going to be completely evil to us and have the pair begin to reunite and then BAM! "remember when Peter put his penis into your alter? WELL HE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION. OH AND SHE ALSO HAD AN STD, SORRY ABOUT THAT OLIVIA". Neutral

How ominous was September's final line about sacrificing Peter? Do you still think they're gonna kill him off? There's like, 11-12 more episodes this season!

NOO! Seriously though, even with my theory it was always a "series finale" scenario that it cumulated to - never a mid series thing! THAT SAID, I think the fact that we are being given this hint NOW, and knowing that the show writers are writing with multiple seasons ahead in mind, I have a little more hope he will survive. If they bring the Peter-dying-in-the-machine thing into play right now, I can't see him dying. I mean, they COULD kill him and bring him back but I just ... hate the idea of that so I will pretend it is not a possibility and wouldn't happen. JJ isn't getting cut. That's a given. Ratings couldn't take the hit, and Peter is an ESSENTIAL part of the dynamic of Fringe. Sooooooooooooo, with that in mind ... I am excited about where this may lead! Very Happy You?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 am

IT HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVOURITE EPISODES.

I CAN'T EVEN.

IT WAS SO FUCKING PEFECT.

THEN I SPENT AN HOUR FLAILING OVER THE 3X11 PROMO.

*______________*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 am

I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE. ITS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES. FOR REAL.

THE SNEAK PEEK. AWWWW PETER AND POLIVIA. HE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS GONNA CRY SO I ALMOST CRIED WITH HIM.

AND THE 3x11 PROMO. FJASLFHAKFHAK OMG SKFJAKFJAKF.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE CANADIAN PROMO YET? OMG THERE'S A MOLE. WHAT EVEN. AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE'LL GET SOME MORE PETER WHUMP Very Happy

OH AND, UM, CHRISTOPHER LLOYD ANYONE? HOW AMAZING WAS HE? YEAH, SURE, WHENEVER I SAW HIM ALL I COULD THINK WAS "GREAT SCOTT!" OR "1.21 GIGAWATTS!" BUT HE WAS SO AMAZING. CAN WE GET HIM BACK PLEASE? LIKE, FOREVER AND EVER? HE AND WALTER COULD BE BFFS WITH THEIR STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES TOGETHER. OMG IT'D BE SO AWESOME.

AND DID YOU ALL SEE THE RATINGS? I WOKE UP TODAY AND WAS SOOOOO SCARED TO CHECK THEM BUT I CAME ON TWITTER AND THERE WAS A PARTY GOING ON. SO I GOT EXCITED. SO I LOOK RIGHT? AND IM ALL: O_______O NO EFFIN WAY. THE RATINGS DIDN'T GO DOWN. WE DID IT. WE REALLY DID IT. IN FACT, THEY WENT UP FROM THE LAST EPISODE. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. THIS WILL BE A GOOD WEEKEND Y'ALL.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am

overthere wrote:I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE. ITS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES. FOR REAL.

THE SNEAK PEEK. AWWWW PETER AND POLIVIA. HE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS GONNA CRY SO I ALMOST CRIED WITH HIM.

AND THE 3x11 PROMO. FJASLFHAKFHAK OMG SKFJAKFJAKF.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE CANADIAN PROMO YET? OMG THERE'S A MOLE. WHAT EVEN. AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE'LL GET SOME MORE PETER WHUMP Very Happy

OH AND, UM, CHRISTOPHER LLOYD ANYONE? HOW AMAZING WAS HE? YEAH, SURE, WHENEVER I SAW HIM ALL I COULD THINK WAS "GREAT SCOTT!" OR "1.21 GIGAWATTS!" BUT HE WAS SO AMAZING. CAN WE GET HIM BACK PLEASE? LIKE, FOREVER AND EVER? HE AND WALTER COULD BE BFFS WITH THEIR STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES TOGETHER. OMG IT'D BE SO AWESOME.

AND DID YOU ALL SEE THE RATINGS? I WOKE UP TODAY AND WAS SOOOOO SCARED TO CHECK THEM BUT I CAME ON TWITTER AND THERE WAS A PARTY GOING ON. SO I GOT EXCITED. SO I LOOK RIGHT? AND IM ALL: O_______O NO EFFIN WAY. THE RATINGS DIDN'T GO DOWN. WE DID IT. WE REALLY DID IT. IN FACT, THEY WENT UP FROM THE LAST EPISODE. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. THIS WILL BE A GOOD WEEKEND Y'ALL.

ALL OF THIS OMG

I WATCHED THE CANADIAN PROMO JUST THEN AND PISSED MYSELF IN EXCITEMENT.

WHILE FIREFLY IS FUCKING HIGH IN MY FAVOURITE EPISODES, NEXT WEEK'S MIGHT BEAT IT *__________*

CHRISTOPHER LLOYD WAS AMAZING <3 I LOVED EVERY ONE OF HIS SCENES :')

FRINGE WAS THE MOST WATCHED SHOW IN THAT TIME-SLOT!! :'D :'D ASDFGHJKLKJGFDSDFGHJKGHJK;!! Twisted Evil
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum