Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firefly

+2
smatchiemo
Danielle
6 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Firefly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Firefly

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 pm

monnie44 wrote:
Ugh. I don't know. Sad But I'm happy that she is listening (or seriously looks like it from a 10 second clip) to him. I loved their final scene in Firefly especially. I can't say I'm totally back on board with the couple yet (LOL I'm so bipolar with my feelings towards them, really. All it takes it ONE EPISODE. *headdesk*), but that's mainly because of the Fauxlivia pregnancy. I mean, I am really scared they're going to be completely evil to us and have the pair begin to reunite and then BAM! "remember when Peter put his penis into your alter? WELL HE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION. OH AND SHE ALSO HAD AN STD, SORRY ABOUT THAT OLIVIA". Neutral
NOO! Seriously though, even with my theory it was always a "series finale" scenario that it cumulated to - never a mid series thing! THAT SAID, I think the fact that we are being given this hint NOW, and knowing that the show writers are writing with multiple seasons ahead in mind, I have a little more hope he will survive. If they bring the Peter-dying-in-the-machine thing into play right now, I can't see him dying. I mean, they COULD kill him and bring him back but I just ... hate the idea of that so I will pretend it is not a possibility and wouldn't happen. JJ isn't getting cut. That's a given. Ratings couldn't take the hit, and Peter is an ESSENTIAL part of the dynamic of Fringe. Sooooooooooooo, with that in mind ... I am excited about where this may lead! Very Happy You?

If Olive is pregnant I'm going to be so fucking angry. I hate it when they introduce children to an amazingly successful dynamic. "Enjoying your show and characters? Hope you don't mind if we add a mute burden to the mix." Ugh. Let's just leave it at that before I Hulk-out on the thought of it.

And yeah, seems a bit early to talk about the machine? Aren't they planning for 6 seasons? Where the heck could they possibly go from here?!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Larissa wrote:IT HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVOURITE EPISODES.

I CAN'T EVEN.

IT WAS SO FUCKING PEFECT.

THEN I SPENT AN HOUR FLAILING OVER THE 3X11 PROMO.

*______________*

IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES NOW TOO AHHHHHH.

It's like they lurked on this board and re-wrote all their scripts.

"THEY NEED MORE WHUMP, PEOPLE. Let's do this thing right!"

The 3x11 promo has been watched at least 10 times since I woke up 15 minutes ago.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm

smatchiemo wrote:[
IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES NOW TOO AHHHHHH.

It's like they lurked on this board and re-wrote all their scripts.

"THEY NEED MORE WHUMP, PEOPLE. Let's do this thing right!"

The 3x11 promo has been watched at least 10 times since I woke up 15 minutes ago.

DANI SAID THAT, TOO! IMAGINE IF THEY DID LURK HERE :'D :'D

THAT'S DEDICATION XD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm

ROFL TO THE WRITERS LURKING IN HERE XD

GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE UNTIL FRIDAY. IM AT A LOSS. SRSLY. I THINK I NEED HELP. OR THERAPY AFTER THIS EP. I CRAVE MORE CHRISTOPHER LLOYD, PETER WHUMP, AND PETERS AMAZING JACKET. HE GETS A NEW COAT EVERY SEASON AND I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE... LOL RANDOM KAYLA IS RANDOM.

AND I JUST SAW ALL THE GIFS ON THE PETER MEDIA THREAD. AHHHHHH ITS SO GLORIOUS.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 pm

overthere wrote:ROFL TO THE WRITERS LURKING IN HERE XD

GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE UNTIL FRIDAY. IM AT A LOSS. SRSLY. I THINK I NEED HELP. OR THERAPY AFTER THIS EP. I CRAVE MORE CHRISTOPHER LLOYD, PETER WHUMP, AND PETERS AMAZING JACKET. HE GETS A NEW COAT EVERY SEASON AND I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE... LOL RANDOM KAYLA IS RANDOM.

AND I JUST SAW ALL THE GIFS ON THE PETER MEDIA THREAD. AHHHHHH ITS SO GLORIOUS.

His seizure jacket was fucking glorious. It's my favorite so far.

THE PETER WHUMP NEXT WEEK - THOUGHTS?! Do you think the guy is actually gonna rough him up, or just threaten him like we've seen?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Do you think the guy is actually gonna rough him up, or just threaten him like we've seen?

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M HOPING FOR.

CUS I'M BETTING, BY LOOKING AT PETER'S DODGY ATTIRE, THAT HE'S SNUCK OFF ON HIS OWN SOMEWHERE TO CHECK SOMETHING OUT/STEAL SOMETHING (LOL, BUT REALLY - DODGY)/LOOK AT SOMETHING WHEN HE GETS CORNERED.

My hope is that no one realises he's disappeared until about half an hour later, in which they start a MAN. HUNT. (especially considering the circumstances with Peter and the machine), and find him in there afterwards all beaten up. Tbh I think this episode should ended in Peter just curling up into a ball AND JUST CRYING. WITH TEARS. CLUTCHED IN A BALL. WHILE OLIVIA IS KNEELING NEXT TO HIM GOING "OMG PETER WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU REALLY HURT???" AND HE'S JUST ALL "PLEASE STOP BEATING ME UP I'M STILL SORE FROM LAST WEEK I CAN'T TAKE THIS. Sad" Because my god, how many near death situations will be have BEEN in over the past two episodes????
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF?

OK, SO THAT GIF THAT LARISSA POSTED ON THE PETER MEDIA THREAD. THE ONE WHERE HE'S HOLDING A GUN, AND IS WEARING A HOODIE AND LEATHER GLOVES. REMEMBER? MMK. NOW REMEMBER THE SNEAK PEEK WHERE PETER IS TALKING ABOUT CONNING TO LIVVY? RIGHT?

SO I THINK MY MIND IS JUST GOING CRAZY AND ALL....BUT WHAT IF PETER IS GOING ALL CON-Y ON US? LIKE, HE SNEAKS OFF, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT LIV TO SEE HIM CON AGAIN, AND DOES SOMETHING REGARDING CONNING? DOES THAT MAKES SENSE?

AND THAT DUDE THAT SAID THEY COULDN'T KILL HIM OR WHATEVER, IS LIKE SOMEONE HE CONNED? IDK. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER. BUT I REALLY WANNA SEE HIM CON SOMEONE LIKE A BOSS.

LOL, IT SOUNDS A LITTLE OUT THERE, BUT IT JUST ENTERED MY BRAIN AND I COULDN'T GET IT OUT. Razz
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 pm

I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT.

I THOUGHT MAYBE HE WAS SNEAKING IN TO AN AREA THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MACHINE (MAYBE HE WAS GOING TO STEAL A PART OF IT?) AND HE GETS CORNERED BY A BAD GUY WHO'S BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO BE ALONE. IDK THE GLOVES LOOK REALLY, REALLY DODGY THOUGH. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE WAS SOME SNEAKY PETER THOUGH AFTER A SET UP IN AN EARLY CONVERSATION ABOUT CONNING WITH OLIVIA. Very Happy
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

SNEAKY PETER CONNING PEOPLE HAD BETTER BE IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT *__________*

I JUST HAD AN IDEA affraid

WHAT IF HE'S WEARING GLOVES BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO THE MACHINE AND HE KNOWS HE CAN'T TOUCH IT BECAUSE IT WILL ALL SET OFF? WHAT IF A LOCKDOWN HAD ALREADY BEEN PUT IN PLACE AND PETER IS SEALED OFF FROM THE REST OF THEM, ENDS UP IN AN AREA TRAPPED WITH THE BAD GUY, AND NO ONE CAN GET TO HIM SO HE GETS TORTURED <3 <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

But you guys, he's in like, a house! Doesn't look anything at all like Massive Dynamic.

MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BIG FUCKING EDDIE?!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm

But you guys, he's in like, a house! Doesn't look anything at all like Massive Dynamic.

Good point! Just rewatched the gif, are I think you are right. Doesn't look like MD at all.

SO ..... I'm assuming this takes place after the machine stuff and the lockdown. Because Peter's face is PERFECTLY PRISTINE in that clip where he's in the MRI, and we know that comes after the bit where they're all staring at the machine.

So maybe they are dredging up a piece of his past??? Like the comments from Olivia and that conversation (which again, I'm assuming happened at the start of the episode, as the sneak peeks are almost always from the beginning) have triggered something and set him off? Maybe he needed to go and resolve something? IDK. But yes, then it could be someone from Peter's past - and the "can't kill you" think isn't to do with Peter and the machine, but whoever the guy works for? Big Eddie? Though surely not!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Where the hell did he get the gun?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:06 pm

monnie44 wrote:Where the hell did he get the gun?

And why the hell does it look like a ray gun?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Oh, durp. That's just his hand on the barrel. Though it's a long barrel. Maybe he's looking for someone?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:12 pm

So maybe they are dredging up a piece of his past??? Like the comments from Olivia and that conversation (which again, I'm assuming happened at the start of the episode, as the sneak peeks are almost always from the beginning) have triggered something and set him off? Maybe he needed to go and resolve something? IDK. But yes, then it could be someone from Peter's past - and the "can't kill you" think isn't to do with Peter and the machine, but whoever the guy works for? Big Eddie? Though surely not!
THIS SO MUCH!
OR WHAT IF HE'S UNCONSCIOUS/HYPNOTIZED AND HE'S LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN MEMORY WHILE WALTER WATCHES ON AN EEG?!
I JUST WANT BIG EDDIE AND BADASS-PETER BACK SFM. PLUS, IT'S 3X11 WITH THE CLIP WHERE PETER JUMPS OFF THE ROOF OF A HOUSE *____* <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh, durp. That's just his hand on the barrel. Though it's a long barrel. Maybe he's looking for someone?

Maybe he's looking for the guy that gets to HIM?

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Ugh BUT this does not bode well for poor Peter's physical health, as if he is in a random, dodgy house with random, dodgy gloves and a random, dodgy gun ... I don't think he's told anyone where he's going.

Which, on the bright side, hints at more SERIOUS WHUMP?

OH FRINGE, YOU ARE GIVING US A TREAT.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

OH HOW I LOVE THE WHUMP <3

(I JUST WISH THEY'D SHOW HIS ANGST MORE, TOO XD)
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

OR WHAT IF HE'S UNCONSCIOUS/HYPNOTIZED AND HE'S LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN MEMORY WHILE WALTER WATCHES ON AN EEG?!

WAIT WAIT. EXPLAIN.

YOU MEAN IT'S LIKE A DREAM KINDA THING? YOU RECKON HE'LL HAVE ANOTHER SEIZURE IF HE DREAMS ABOUT GETTING TORTURED? Wink AND THEY HAVE TO RUSH HIM BACK OUT OF THE MACHINE, AND THAT WAS WHY HE WAS STRAPPED DOWN?

PLUS, IT'S 3X11 WITH THE CLIP WHERE PETER JUMPS OFF THE ROOF OF A HOUSE *____*

I forgot about that! I thought that would have been from The Firefly, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT. OMG. PETER. BE CAREFUL, MY BOY.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm

(I JUST WISH THEY'D SHOW HIS ANGST MORE, TOO XD)

They might! He looks like he is about to cry in that sneak peek scene.

OMG a little off topic ---- did anyone notice how in that second scene with Olivia in The Firefly, where they were in the office and Astrid interrupts, that Peter is blinking tears out his eyes when Olivia leaves the room? And that it takes him a few minutes after everyone has crowded around Rosco to come out and listen, because he was trying to compose himself? Sad
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

monnie44 wrote:

OMG a little off topic ---- did anyone notice how in that second scene with Olivia in The Firefly, where they were in the office and Astrid interrupts, that Peter's blinking tears out his eyes when Olivia leaves the room? And that it takes him a few minutes after everyone has crowded around Rosco to come out and listen, because he was trying to compose himself? Sad

THIS IS WHY I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM, HE CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE ;_____;

In the sneak peek for 3x11 where Olivia's being quiet and letting him talk, I hope that scene's longer so he gets more off his chest :/ I think that Peter's the kind of guy that will try to brush things off or joke about them though so people don't notice that he's hurting Sad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

In the sneak peek for 3x11 where Olivia's being quiet and letting him talk, I hope that scene's longer so he gets more off his chest :/ I think that Peter's the kind of guy that will try to brush things off or joke about them though so people don't notice that he's hurting Sad

He is trying SO HARD with her, it's actually making me feel worse. She better keep listening ... because it's fairly obvious that it's really difficult for him to keep trying to open up like this, and nothing would be worse than him being shot down each time. She DID listen in The Firefly, and I'm glad. I hope they continue in this vein. As you said, Peter really, really needs someone he can talk to. Since he can't seem to do it with anyone else, it really is essential that he is able to get things off his chest to Olivia. It's clear that even after everything, he still has total trust in HER.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Larissa wrote:
monnie44 wrote:

OMG a little off topic ---- did anyone notice how in that second scene with Olivia in The Firefly, where they were in the office and Astrid interrupts, that Peter's blinking tears out his eyes when Olivia leaves the room? And that it takes him a few minutes after everyone has crowded around Rosco to come out and listen, because he was trying to compose himself? Sad

THIS IS WHY I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM, HE CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE ;_____;

OMG MEHH CRYS. MY HEART </3 I SAW THAT TOO. SOOO EFFIN SAD.
AND I REALLY HOPE ITS LONGER TOO. I WANT PETER TO TALK AND KEEP TALKING FOR FOREVER AND EVER. WITHOUT OLIVIA SAYING "ITS OK." IN THE MIDDLE OF IT BECAUSE ITS CERTAINLY NOT OK. I JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE A MOMENT WITHOUT INTERRUPTION PLEASE.

AND YAYAYAYAY. MY IDEA OF THE CONNING THING DOESN'T SOUND SO STUPID ANYMORE. LOLOLOL. EVEN IF IT WAS A FLASHBACK DREAM OR HALLUCINATION, MY LIFE WOULD BE SO COMPLETE IF WE SEE PETER BEING THAT WAY. OMFG I WOULD DIE RIGHT WHERE I SIT.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

monnie44 wrote:He is trying SO HARD with her, it's actually making me feel worse. She better keep listening ... because it's fairly obvious that it's really difficult for him to keep trying to open up like this, and nothing would be worse than him being shot down each time. She DID listen in The Firefly, and I'm glad. I hope they continue in this vein. As you said, Peter really, really needs someone he can talk to. Since he can't seem to do it with anyone else, it really is essential that he is able to get things off his chest to Olivia. It's clear that even after everything, he still has total trust in HER.

EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID.

In the first scene with the book in 3x10, I wanted to bitch-slap Olivia so hard. She wouldn't let him begin to explain, she just shot him down and it pissed me off. When she listened to him (only because he cornered her and made her listen) I felt better, and then when she actually asked him about the book, I forgave her....-ish.

AND YAYAYAYAY. MY IDEA OF THE CONNING THING DOESN'T SOUND SO STUPID ANYMORE. LOLOLOL. EVEN IF IT WAS A FLASHBACK DREAM OR HALLUCINATION, MY LIFE WOULD BE SO COMPLETE IF WE SEE PETER BEING THAT WAY. OMFG I WOULD DIE RIGHT WHERE I SIT.

I NEED TO SEE HIM NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING AND BEING ALL BADASS AND HOT.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

monnie44 wrote:

Maybe he's looking for the guy that gets to HIM?

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Ugh BUT this does not bode well for poor Peter's physical health, as if he is in a random, dodgy house with random, dodgy gloves and a random, dodgy gun ... I don't think he's told anyone where he's going.

Which, on the bright side, hints at more SERIOUS WHUMP?

OH FRINGE, YOU ARE GIVING US A TREAT.

Where is this clip of Peter jumping off the roof? I don't remember it at all!

I wish they'd release pics of episode 12, so we'd know what kind of facial damage to be expecting.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

OMG MEHH CRYS. MY HEART </3 I SAW THAT TOO. SOOO EFFIN SAD.
AND I REALLY HOPE ITS LONGER TOO. I WANT PETER TO TALK AND KEEP TALKING FOR FOREVER AND EVER. WITHOUT OLIVIA SAYING "ITS OK." IN THE MIDDLE OF IT BECAUSE ITS CERTAINLY NOT OK. I JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE A MOMENT WITHOUT INTERRUPTION PLEASE.

Maybe if Peter does just start crying she'll sit there and let him talk and begin to understand how hard this is on HIM as well. CRY PETER, I JUST WANT YOU TO CRY. I SEE YOU HOLDING BACK TEARS AND THEY'VE GOTTA COME OUT AT SOME POINT. Crying or Very sad It doesn't make you any less of a man - it will just make Olivia want to hug you more! WIN WIN.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum