Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concentrate and Ask Again

+2
Danielle
overthere
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Concentrate and Ask Again Empty Concentrate and Ask Again

Post  overthere Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

JUST BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED Very Happy
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Concentrate and Ask Again Empty Re: Concentrate and Ask Again

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

CAN IT BE ON YET?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

I'd just like to complain about one of the new sneak peeks they released.

SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS PETER/OLIVIA RELATIONSHIP DRAMA. She's giving him shit AGAIN. I'm really fucking tired of it. Back off, bitch. How many ways can he explain it to you? If they carry this on for another episode I'm going to be livid.

Anyway.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 am

He finally explained his bumbling "easier with a smile." Olivia needs to trust him, or let him go. I am hoping she decides to jump his ass. I can't take much more of the "she's better than me" because it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:19 am

I can't watch the new sneak peeks! D: They won't appear on YouTube and SpolierTV won't load them -.-

But anyway. I hope Peter spends a lot of time in a tux. And I want a scene where mind-reading guy reads Peter's mind and only sees darkness and pain.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 am

I finally watched the sneak peeks.

I want to slap Olivia. I'll go find somewhere to hide and let my rage out.

First though, when Peter says "Excuse me?" HIS VOICE IS SO FUCKING HEART BREAKING.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am

I JUST WATCHED AND CAME STRAIGHT HERE TO A PLACE WHERE YOU UNDERSTAND.
First I saw the one with Nina. I was like "Dude. She is better than you. Stfu about it." CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD. FUCKING HELL. SHE'S WORSE THAN AN INSECURE TEENAGE GIRL I DON'T EVEN WHAT SHE'S MEANT TO BE THIS HARD ASS STRONG FBI AGENT AND SHE'S FANNYING ABOUT LIKE A BLEEDING VAGINA OR SOMETHING. JUST STFU.

And she totally just took her apology back. I get feeling insecure and shit but there's no need to keep making him feel awkward and sad and fuck. I am fed up of this storyline. They're not together. Good. But instead of actually getting some Fringe instead of relationship drama you can see on literally any other TV show we're getting the same relationship drama, but shitter cause they're not even together.

I agree with Leressa, I want Peter's mind read. It's weird cause I literally just realized I sent either you or Lori a fic idea a while back where they encounter a mind reader/Olivia gets mind reading and they see how much Petah's hurt.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Maybe the mind-reader will put this nonsense to rest once and for all.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I DID NOT GET THIS FIC IDEA SENT TO ME. I WANT IT.

I'm getting fed up of it too now :/ She was fine last week, now we're starting another Olivia pity-party? DO. NOT. WANT. I hate how she thinks this is all black and white for Peter, of course he's fucking confused. He spent weeks getting that coffee, it's not like he can erase those memories!
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Basically it was just for some reason mind reading abilities happened and it was an excuse for me to write psychological Peter whump while he was pretending to be fine xD

It's annoying too because it's like I think they think if Olivia carries on feeling sorry for herself, the fans will too. I think the majority of them are getting bored with her emoness atm.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:54 pm

I love Olivia and I'm tired of it. We get it already. What more can he do, ask her to marry him?! Jeebus...
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I actually considered staying in bed and watching this tomorrow instead of on live stream.

If the recent sneak peeks and BTS photos are anything to go by, it's an episode about Olivia feeling sorry for herself and running around in a dress, then they remembered they needed a plot and other characters so they added tiny bits in.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Lmfao xD
I'm kinda curious to this "other plot" Josh mentioned.Although he's probably referring to Olivia wearing lipstick. Which deserves its own episode, apparently.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't even care.
BTW, I won't be able to tweet or be on here while it's on, I'm having to use another computer to watch it because this laptop's shit xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

That entire episode was a disappointment.

I don't even know what else to say :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

It was so shit. I am so pissed off. They missed so many opportunities just so Olivia could pity herself a bit more.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 pm

I just want to go to bed and pretend that episode didn't happen. Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm too wound up. I'm so pissed off. AND next weeks'll be shit. Fuck getting up for that one.
My eyes feel betrayed.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

LOL I won't even make the effort to watch next week's at weekend. I want someone to tell me any major parts and leave it at that. I don't hate my eyes and life enough to sit through 40 minutes of that shit.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm watching for Seth and Kirk because I think they're attractive people and I'm a perv, but IMO #Fringe is going on a two week hiatus. I don't count this weeks episode as existing and next weeks is not gonna be fantastic cause the only character I give a crap about isn't even gonna be in it.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Wow that was the crappiest episode that ever crapped.

And fringeforum seems to be down for me so I will complain here in the meantime.

Seriously, what the shit was that?

Oh and Olivia if you pry into a guys mind you are going to be told things you really don't want to hear. You brought that on yourself - no sympathy for you there. At all. And can she just shut up about Altlivia already? I really don't care anymore.

Also, thanks Fringe for using way too many scenes of a horrendously uninteresting mind reading character that I don't know, nor want to get to know, to point blank TELL the audience how Peter is feeling instead of letting Joshua Jackson ACT THE FUCKING THING OUT.

What the FUCK was this episode. If we get the crappiest ratings under the sun this week, it is well deserved.

What a letdown like I couldn't even imagine after the brilliance of the past two weeks and the gigantic big Peter plot that heeeeeeeeeeey went nooooowhere this week - though you'd think they'd add ONE SCENE in where the audience is shown that he's still in a bad place.

I hated it. Like, there was nothing I liked about this episode. And yay good to know that even when the entire fabric of their reality depends on Peter he is still stuck hanging around in the background with nothing to fucking do.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Yup, this crap-cake takes the honor being of the only Fringe episode the totally disappointed me on all levels.

BTW, I don't know what is up, but I can only access Fringe-forum from home via a proxy-server.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah, I haven't been able to get in since last night. Glad to know it's not only me.

I just ... I totally agree with you. I HONESTLY cannot remember ever disliking a Fringe episode as much as this one. And last weeks? And the week before that? SO MUCH PROMISING MATERIAL. Just to cut from THAT makes it even worse.

I hated every moment of this episode.

I really, really don't want to see Olivia in another scene for a couple of weeks now too. Get out of the way of the camera, ffs. Let Peter have his turn goddammit.

And next weeks episode looks like a total waste of time.

I swear on everything if the show writers had given me the premise of this episode and the points they wanted to get across to the audience, I would have written the SHIT out of the script they came up with. There was so much time wasting and pointless overuse of characters (see: mind reader guy) that could have been done so, so much better than it was. I am embarassed about this episode - it did not even feel like Fringe. Huge disappointment.

And not only am I even more bummed out now with confirmation of the baby, but WOW Fringe, thanks for that SUBTLE HINT you gave us about the baby dying seven months in from a pathogen in its DNA. HAHA, YOU'RE SO SLY AND CUNNING NO ONE WILL IT COMING NOW.
Baw.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Even Walter seemed off in this episode...

and yeah, I did gasp over the child Madison having the DNA issue..

*looks at Peter*

*thinks of Faux preggo*

*gags*

Seriously, they should have a fan-written episode. All Peter. and not like Northwest Passage either...

collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

collectivesoul wrote:Even Walter seemed off in this episode...

Agreed. They better be going somewhere with it, but it will probably be lost along with everything else with the new slew of Oliviaoliviaolivia. (oooh yeah, I'm bitter)

Seriously, they should have a fan-written episode. All Peter. and not like Northwest Passage either...

Oh helllll no. Not with the brilliant turn his character took last week. Exactly HOW MUCH did they have to work with this week? And yet they used NOTHING of interest?

I am seriously having a hard time fathoming how they could let that plot drop without so much as a LINGERING SHOT on Peter's face. What the FUCK was this episode? Atrocious. Waste of time, and that's pathetic because for all the show knows it could be getting the chop in ten episodes time. Ugh.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum