Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6B

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

6B           Empty 6B

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm

What'd you think? (I give it 3 pages before it goes off topic xD)
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

6B           Empty Re: 6B

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm

MY 1:30 ALARM WENT OF AT 2:30 SO I'M HAVING TO DOWNLOAD IT -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 pm

I WONDERED WHERE YOU WERE. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WEREN'T TWEETING WHILST WATCHING IT OR SOMETHING D: WHY IS YOUR ALARM SHIT?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 pm

I LOVED SFM *-*

Really. Yeah, I know the whole Polivia sex was predictable but honestly, I didn't even care because this episode was so boss.

AND PETER FINALLY STOOD UP TO OLIVIA AND I WAS LIKE, "GO PETER GOOOOOO." Cool

AND THEN HE WAS TALKING TO THAT LADY ABOUT LETTING THE DUDE GO AND I WAS CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS BEING SO PERFECT AND AMAZING <3

AND YES. MY SHIPPER HEART IS SOARING. REALLY. SO MUCH POLIVIA ITS ALMOST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

And honestly, I wouldnt even mind if Olivia gets pregnant.

DONT KILL ME REALLY XD The writers, IMO, have been amazing this season, and IDK I guess if she got pregnant I wouldn't even care. I would be like, "Ok..."

But on the other hand, I can't even see that. Like, in future episodes, if she does have a baby, how's that gonna work? Olivia and Peter raise a child while working for the FBI? xD No, I don't think so.

BUT ANYWAY. I LOVED THIS EPISODE. I LOVE YOU SHOW <3
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

So the download took too long and someone's already posted it online, I'M WATCHING IT NOW Very Happy
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 pm

I can't decide if I liked the episode or not. I liked that Peter stood up to Olivia, and I liked that his adorableness made me cry again, but... IDK. It lacked something.
I kinda feel like Olivia's just messing Peter about, like how she kissed him then left and then came to his house and fucked him and it's like MIXED SIGNALS. Some part of me feels that with writers who didn't worship Olivia like she's some sort of sun God, they'd have Olivia using Peter like fuck and messing him around as a sorta revenge. OOC, but come on, she's got to be doing it on purpose now xD
But the amber plot was quite nice, even if I didn't buy how the vortex was stopped. I wanted the building ambered, dammit.
I MUST SLEEP. I shall return upon my awakening from said sleep!
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 pm

I liked it. I mean, I didn't love it, but compared to the majority of season 3 so far? It was great.
I'm so glad we got some Nina, too <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh.

I didn't like it.

I went into it expecting a huge reveal at the end of the episode that wasn't to do with the kisses they'd already completely given away in the sneak peeks and trailers. So ... it really felt like nothing happened.

I can feel this show jumping higher and higher towards the shark .................. we're almost there.
Next weeks episode looks ... annoying.

Since when did this become the Peter/Olivia show? It's not the Fringe I want. I don't care about their relationship enough for it to be front and center and this is really beginning to bore me.

Not a SINGLE mention or hint of evil Peter. WTF. HE WAS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS THE MACHINE THIS EPISODE TOO, SO IF HE WAS ACTIVATED BEFORE WHY NOT NOW? WHERE DID THIS PLOT GO? I MISS IT. IT WAS THE ONLY INTERESTING THING THEYVE GIVEN US IN SEASON THREE SO FAR.

And I can't believe Peter was STILL being so patient with Olivia in this episode, really. He should have snapped at her by now because she has been screwing him around for weeks - I don't get how he's still taking it. Especially the motherfucking bar scene. Shut. Up. about your relationship. I am boooooooooooored. My love for the show is dying, and rapidly.

3/10 stars IMO. Half to do with the relationship focus that I am so over, and half to do with me spoiling myself and waiting for a gigantic bomb to drop on us about dying Peter or some other catastrophic thing that would leave us going "HOLY SHITTT" and thus lead into the flashback ep. Uh.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Have to agree with you there, I was completely convinced there'd be a reveal at the end that lead into next week's episode.
I'll hold out hope for next week, I think it looks great, I just hope they don't use it as an opportunity to focus on Olivia's cortexishit and they look into the Bishops. The scene with Peter arguing with Walter and Elizabeth looks amazing <3
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

monnie44 wrote:Oh.

I didn't like it.

I went into it expecting a huge reveal at the end of the episode that wasn't to do with the kisses they'd already completely given away in the sneak peeks and trailers. So ... it really felt like nothing happened.

I can feel this show jumping higher and higher towards the shark .................. we're almost there.
Next weeks episode looks ... annoying.

Since when did this become the Peter/Olivia show? It's not the Fringe I want. I don't care about their relationship enough for it to be front and center and this is really beginning to bore me.

Not a SINGLE mention or hint of evil Peter. WTF. HE WAS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS THE MACHINE THIS EPISODE TOO, SO IF HE WAS ACTIVATED BEFORE WHY NOT NOW? WHERE DID THIS PLOT GO? I MISS IT. IT WAS THE ONLY INTERESTING THING THEYVE GIVEN US IN SEASON THREE SO FAR.

And I can't believe Peter was STILL being so patient with Olivia in this episode, really. He should have snapped at her by now because she has been screwing him around for weeks - I don't get how he's still taking it. Especially the motherfucking bar scene. Shut. Up. about your relationship. I am boooooooooooored. My love for the show is dying, and rapidly.

3/10 stars IMO. Half to do with the relationship focus that I am so over, and half to do with me spoiling myself and waiting for a gigantic bomb to drop on us about dying Peter or some other catastrophic thing that would leave us going "HOLY SHITTT" and thus lead into the flashback ep. Uh.

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS.

The relationship bullshit is so fucking boring I could scream. I look away everytime the show grinds to a halt to force these two puppy dogs together... ugh. Stop. I don't want this for Fringe. It ruins every show. Stop. Stop. Stop.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Also, wow... that apartment scene dragged out for like, 20 minutes. It was not suspenseful at all. Boo, Fringe.

And next week's episode looks like garbage. OH THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER? COOL. NO WAY. NOT CONTRIVED AND STUPID AT ALL.

Ugh.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 am

smatchiemo wrote:Also, wow... that apartment scene dragged out for like, 20 minutes. It was not suspenseful at all. Boo, Fringe.

And next week's episode looks like garbage. OH THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER? COOL. NO WAY. NOT CONTRIVED AND STUPID AT ALL.

Ugh.

LOL that apartment scene. I was all amped something was going to happen to Peter due to the rip into the other side because his body couldn't handle anymore of it (not drugged with cortexiphan) but then all he did was just reiterate what Olivia said and baw. Letdown. Also, he was totally buggeredthe last time the universe opened in front of him (The Man From The Other Side), how come everyone seems perfectly fine walking out of it now? Inconsistency there.

BUT YEAH I HAD MY HOPES REAL HIGH ABOUT HURT PETER/DYING PETER/SICK PETER/EVIL PETER OR EVEN A HINT AT IT THIS EPISODE BUT INSTEAD PETER WAS IN FAR TOO GOOD OF A MOOD FOR A GUY GETTING YANKED AROUND BY THE COCK FOR LIKE THE SIXTEENTH THOUSAND EPISODE IN A ROW.

Also, relationship drama = whether I am okay with the couple or not is not the point Fringe. The point is I don't care about ANY relationship drama enough for it to become all that the show revolves around.

You know, I have a question ... why is it that whenever any series ever has a relationship between mains it can just NEVER be this background, simple thing? And it can't just be a small fight, it ALWAYS has to go that they break up, get back together, break up, can't stand the sight of each other for a few weeks, get back together, never quite end up together but just end up constantly getting into situations when they nearly kiss AND SO ON AN SO FORTH. You would think that a show like FRINGE would have other plots it could use to create tension? And maybe stray away from the dramatic relationship crap that brings down every other show ever?
Because we all know the minute the baby appears in Petah and Olivia's radar ... kapoot.
So I am not invested anymore. And I do not care.

Why can't this show just have a Denny Crane/Alan Shore type romance (TRUE LOVE, WITHOUT ~FATE~~~~), as opposed to a ................... well, every other TV romance ever except with universes involved.

Oh and Fringe ---- give me shapeshifter killer Peter. GIVE ME BADASS PETER. GIVE ME PETER WITH BALLS WOULD WILL CALL SOMEONE (OLIVIA, RUDEASS WALTER) OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. WHERE DID HE GO?

...... and mainly I am still angry THERE WAS NO AWESOME TWIST THIS WEEK. Sad

Sad WHY FRINGE WHY
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 am

Exactly! When Peter and Olivia were fighting crimes in earlier seasons, I really liked how they were partners, and like Josh said, more like brother and sister than romantic interests. Every fucking goddamned show has to have some relationship storyline, and I hate it!

I'm not asexual myself (oh heavens no), but I don't watch shows like Fringe, BSG, Firefly, etc. for the romance, I watch it for the action and science fiction. Every word out of the producers and writers mouths have been about Peter and Olivia's relationship. They're losing me, which is ironic, because I think they're trying to appeal to female viewers.

Booooo.

Monnie, I started a topic in Rants that you may agree with...
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

I'm not asexual myself (oh heavens no), but I don't watch shows like Fringe, BSG, Firefly, etc. for the romance, I watch it for the action and science fiction. Every word out of the producers and writers mouths have been about Peter and Olivia's relationship. They're losing me, which is ironic, because I think they're trying to appeal to female viewers.

Yup, I do think they're trying at the femal audience too. Hmm. As part of that female audience, the REASON I WATCH FRINGE is BECAUSE it doesn't push the stupid romantic shit in my face every week. I like intelligent shows. Never seem to go hand in hand with romance. See - House. Minute Huddy became reality I tuned out. Sons of Anarchy? There's some good shit. Why do I always end up watching shows meant for a male audience? ... But yeah - Peter/Olivia focus ... not there to make the male fans happy, that's for sure.

Monnie, I started a topic in Rants that you may agree with..

On my way ...
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:22 am

monnie44 wrote:

Yup, I do think they're trying at the femal audience too. Hmm. As part of that female audience, the REASON I WATCH FRINGE is BECAUSE it doesn't push the stupid romantic shit in my face every week. I like intelligent shows. Never seem to go hand in hand with romance. See - House. Minute Huddy became reality I tuned out. Sons of Anarchy? There's some good shit. Why do I always end up watching shows meant for a male audience? ... But yeah - Peter/Olivia focus ... not there to make the male fans happy, that's for sure.

I feel like such a man when I say it, but I hate when people hook up on TV shows. Especially shows that aren't on Lifetime or Oxygen or one of those dumb lady channels.

A lot of "guy" shows have been going the relationship route, and it's killing me. I can't think of a single show it's made better. You know why Community is awesome? Because they flirted with affection between characters, and then DROPPED IT IMMEDIATELY. Justified is supposed to be a show for dudes (I guess), and I just audibly groan to no one whenever the main character starts fucking his ex-wife. It's like, give it a rest.

Oh, right, Fringe...

They've talked about this for too long. Tonight's episode was just as shitty as last week's. I'm sorry I had to be the one to say it, but dear lord. IT MIGHT BE GHOSTS OH NO!

While I appreciated the Rosencrantz & Guildenstern reference, that's not enough to hook me, writers! Remember when stories were about, like, people eating spinal fluid, or super-aging babies? Those episodes were FILLED with action and suspense. Season 3 has just been one episode that drags ass after another.

/negative.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 am

Totaly random and completely off topic, BUT YOU WATCH COMMUNITY? I LOVE THAT SHOW *-*
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 am

Also....

I feel like I'm always the one with unpopular opinions on here Razz THAT'S OKAY.

Maybe now that Polivia has pretty dealt with everything, and they're all good now, it won't be so front and center anymore? Idk. Plus, the producers did say that this was their Valentines episode, so I guess it just makes sense that they had Polivia in there.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 am

overthere wrote:Totaly random and completely off topic, BUT YOU WATCH COMMUNITY? I LOVE THAT SHOW *-*

Heck yes I do! Community is the best! The last episode had a Firefly AND an Oingo Boingo joke. I almost shit my pants!
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

smatchiemo wrote:
overthere wrote:Totaly random and completely off topic, BUT YOU WATCH COMMUNITY? I LOVE THAT SHOW *-*

Heck yes I do! Community is the best! The last episode had a Firefly AND an Oingo Boingo joke. I almost shit my pants!

When made that Firefly joke, I almost choked on my food.

TROY HAD ME ROFL'ING THAT ENTIRE EPISODE.
TROY IS MY FAVORITE FOR SURE <3
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm

overthere wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:

When made that Firefly joke, I almost choked on my food.

TROY HAD ME ROFL'ING THAT ENTIRE EPISODE.
TROY IS MY FAVORITE FOR SURE <3

YOU CAN'T DISAPPOINT A PICTURE!!! Sad

God, Community is perfect.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Just to interrupt - I know Josh said they're gonna be focusing on the sciencey stuff more pretty soon, but then Josh said they haven't dealt with the pregnancy storyline yet xD
I thought this show would get me through Lost ending and it'd give me something clever and intricate and interesting to help me through losing something I'd spent 6 years of my life freaking out over and loving and theorizing about. But this season I just... it feels dumbed down. It feels like they've dropped their clever science and their interesting mythology so a pretty girl can cry into the camera.
I feel sorry for the guys, I really do. I'm honestly not surprised the ratings are declining.

THAT IS OUT. BACK TO COMMUNITY. XD
IT'S ON MY TO-WATCH LIST xD

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Danielle wrote:Just to interrupt - I know Josh said they're gonna be focusing on the sciencey stuff more pretty soon, but then Josh said they haven't dealt with the pregnancy storyline yet xD
I thought this show would get me through Lost ending and it'd give me something clever and intricate and interesting to help me through losing something I'd spent 6 years of my life freaking out over and loving and theorizing about. But this season I just... it feels dumbed down. It feels like they've dropped their clever science and their interesting mythology so a pretty girl can cry into the camera.
I feel sorry for the guys, I really do. I'm honestly not surprised the ratings are declining.

THAT IS OUT. BACK TO COMMUNITY. XD
IT'S ON MY TO-WATCH LIST xD

Community is super-great, but this is a Fringe forum, so moving on. Smile

This season feels really dumbed down. At least the pseudo-science from earlier seasons sounded plausible. When they were talking about all that "emotional" science mumbo-jumbo last night, I rolled my eyes so hard. It's like they're not even trying. Are these the same writers?

smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

OMG PLEASE DO WATCH COMMUNITY I WOULD DIE. *-*

Community IS perfect they dealt with all the romantic stuff the first episode of the season and haven't touched it ever since.

"YOU CAN'T DISAPPOINT A PICTURE." Oh my gosh I cried laughing.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

smatchiemo wrote:

Community is super-great, but this is a Fringe forum, so moving on. Smile

This season feels really dumbed down. At least the pseudo-science from earlier seasons sounded plausible. When they were talking about all that "emotional" science mumbo-jumbo last night, I rolled my eyes so hard. It's like they're not even trying. Are these the same writers?

No, no, it's really just a "spam about whatever" forum, so please continue xD

But yeah, I miss when an episode was about the grossness and people weren't complaining and the sub plot was a guy who bleached the skins of the dead bodies of his victims and displayed them in public places. If you'd told me then that in two years I'd be watching a show about a guy choosing between two girls, both of whom are carrying his baby, I'd've laughed and told you to stop stealing Walter's LSD.

overthere wrote:OMG PLEASE DO WATCH COMMUNITY I WOULD DIE. *-*

Community IS perfect they dealt with all the romantic stuff the first episode of the season and haven't touched it ever since.

"YOU CAN'T DISAPPOINT A PICTURE." Oh my gosh I cried laughing.
What is it actually about?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Danielle wrote:
No, no, it's really just a "spam about whatever" forum, so please continue xD

But yeah, I miss when an episode was about the grossness and people weren't complaining and the sub plot was a guy who bleached the skins of the dead bodies of his victims and displayed them in public places. If you'd told me then that in two years I'd be watching a show about a guy choosing between two girls, both of whom are carrying his baby, I'd've laughed and told you to stop stealing Walter's LSD.

What is it actually about?

Ugh, I know. I feel like I'm watching Degrassi or something. WHICH GIRL IS HE GOING TO TAKE TO THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL PROM? OH I HOPE HER DRESS IS CUTE AND THEIR BABY IS NAMED STARLIGHT.

Community is about a mixed group of people who, for various reasons, end up at Community College. The main character starts a study group to get in a girl's pants, but she actually invites a bunch of other people from their class, and an actual study group forms. It's great because there's lots of hooking up, but barely any relationship shit. Like, honestly, Fringe has had more this season than Community has had in two seasons. Everyone loves it. Definitely give it a shot.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum