Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter slash!

4 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Peter slash! - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter slash!

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 am

I bet he would have had a bad experience with fire or something, like big Eddie tried to set his house on fire, so Peter became a fireman to prove something to himself.

I can't pick if he'd fly helicopters or planes xD

"Well Walter, I have another theory. It explains why students usually have old, balding men as professors and why they usually concentrate." SERIOUSLY THOUGH. Picture him wearing what he wore when he was going to go out at the end of Jacksonville, looking smart and HAWT.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 am

Awwww! All like "NOW I KNOW HOW TO STOP DROP AND ROLL. YOU CAN KNOCK ME DOWN BIG EDDIE BUT I'LL JUST PUT A SEXY FIREMAN'S UNIFORM ON."
I'm going to go with helicopters, since he asked Broyles for one in A New Day.

"That girl. At the front. She was wearing clothes when Peter first started. She barely has anything on! Olivia - what is he teaching them? WHAT IS HE TEACHING THEM?"

I think for the first few days he'd go in a suit, or something, to make an impression, before he got bored and just started pissing about with what he wore. I can imagine this being a really important school, and all the teachers are there in suits and he's just sat in the staff room with them, in a hoodie, smoking. xD

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I was thinking more like, Eddie tried to burn his house down while Peter was sleeping, so he developed a slight phobia to flames and he deliberately exposes himself to life-threatening situations with fires to overcome it? xD

"Walter, I don't like how the students are behaving either but Peter was our only option. You ruined it for yourself when you said you'd use all of your students to test your latest drugs on. Peter was adamant you don't go in, Broyles agreed."

There's something hot about him smoking *_*
I think he'd try to prove it to the school that they don't have to follow every rule exactly for the students to learn, they have to understand their students. I seriously see him being the best teacher. He can read people and he's a people person (he must be with how much he's travelled) so he'd immediately know how to explain it in a way everyone would understand as opposed to the way they're supposed to teach it.
Plus, I can see some jock trying to take the piss out of Peter or insult him, and Peter just really calmly and casually does some massive speech, insulting the jock and putting him in his place, earning the respect of everyone in the class xD "I'm sorry, I understand it makes you feel superior to belittle others, it's just your way of compensating, right? It makes you feel like a man when the rest of the time you're just a selfish, whining, big-headed little brat who didn't earn his way into this school like everyone else in the room, you bought your way in. Does that make you feel big? That you have money to just flaunt around? Maybe you should search around in your Neanderthal skull, scrape together some brain cells and actually try to apply yourself in my class before I kick you out and leave that lovely little black mark on your record for the rest of your life. We clear?"
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Larissa, serious question (you cant tell because I spelled your name right) - are you Big Eddie? Because he and you are starting to sound awfully similar...
But yeah! I can just imagine him risking his life constantly so he's not scared of anything.

"But he must be teaching them some strange form of sex education. The girl, second from left, her skirt is shrinking by the day! Olivia... I think my son is a pedophile. I need to go and talk to hi- SMOKING? Arrest him. Now. DOESN'T HE KNOW HE HAS DELICATE LUNGS?"

Smoking and drinking coffee <3 WHILST WRITING A NOVEL ON HIS MAC IN STARBUCKS. Sorry, sorry. xD

Oh you have no idea how much I jizzed then. Because that would be it, like exactly. I think he'd be the type of teacher really friendly to everyone so people can talk to him, and he never gets mad, so when he starts to calmly tell you you're shit and to stop being shit it's worse because you want him to like you.
He kinda sneaks in alcohol now and then in a flask, telling the kids it's coffee, but there a few he likes so lets them in on the secret and asks them if they'd like any coffee xD
He'd totally buy their cigarettes for them xD

I can just imagine this one girl, the Hermione of the group, getting really frustrated because she hates how he teaches, it's not proper, yet she's still learning xD

I'm having far too much fun with this scenario.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 am

Awwww! All like "NOW I KNOW HOW TO STOP DROP AND ROLL. YOU CAN KNOCK ME DOWN BIG EDDIE BUT I'LL JUST PUT A SEXY FIREMAN'S UNIFORM ON."

I bet he was in their annual calendar.

(They do this where you girls live, right?)

SMOKING? Arrest him. Now. DOESN'T HE KNOW HE HAS DELICATE LUNGS?

LOL, on this note, I really do think that despite all the drugs Walter took and how much of a gigantic hypocrite it would make him, if he ever caught Peter with a cigarette ......... boy would be screwed.
Which would lead to the biggest fight in the history of ever, in which Peter is totally justified, but Walter's justified and also being a good father.

I can just imagine this one girl, the Hermione of the group, getting really frustrated because she hates how he teaches, it's not proper, yet she's still learning xD

Oh please. Hermione would have a total crush on him because he's a super genius and yet he's so rugged and well travelled.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 am

Dani, that fire comment was cruel xD
But if I was Big Eddie, Peter would be whumped every episode.

Smoking, drinking coffee and listening to his ipod <3
And maybe he'd let his stubble grow out just a bit more! And his hair! Like in "The Hair"!

He'd buy them cigarettes because they're the ones who got into the habit, he knows he can't force them to do anything so he may as well help them avoid getting into trouble. :')

There needs to be a Josh Jackson calendar....I might make one. *____*

LOL! TYES, MONIQUE! She would totally have a crush on him xD She'd hate him at first, but he'd probably show her the class' results and prove to her that they're doing better now than ever before. He'd be all sweet and understanding with his rugged voice and his stubble and his amazing eyes and she'd just fall head over heels for him.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

monnie44 wrote:

I bet he was in their annual calendar.

(They do this where you girls live, right?)
He WAS their annual calender xD They don't, but I know what you mean.

LOL, on this note, I really do think that despite all the drugs Walter took and how much of a gigantic hypocrite it would make him, if he ever caught Peter with a cigarette ......... boy would be screwed.
Which would lead to the biggest fight in the history of ever, in which Peter is totally justified, but Walter's justified and also being a good father.

Walter would just start hiding all his cigarettes. Peter would get mad and retaliate by hiding all Walter's drugs, which just freaks out Walter cause he thinks Peter's been taking them to deal with his withdrawal symptoms xD

Oh please. Hermione would have a total crush on him because he's a super genius and yet he's so rugged and well travelled.
You're right actually. Maybe not Hermione, that girl from School of Rock xD
But yeah, Hermione would try and have intelligent conversations with him just to get in his pants.

Larissa wrote:Dani, that fire comment was cruel xD
But if I was Big Eddie, Peter would be whumped every episode.
I meant can tell, not "cant". But you know it's true xD Fringe would just be Peter whump, and that's about it,

Smoking, drinking coffee and listening to his ipod <3
And maybe he'd let his stubble grow out just a bit more! And his hair! Like in "The Hair"!
And the kids'd be all "Why are you allowed to drink in class but we're not? Is that bacon?" "Because I'm awesome. And yeah, it's bacon, what of it?" and he'd eat his bacon and be all "And I don't give a shit if you eat or not, just be quiet cause I've got a hell of a hangover this morning. BUT I TOTES GOT SOME LAST NIGHT GUYZ!" and he runs around high fiving all the guys xD

He'd buy them cigarettes because they're the ones who got into the habit, he knows he can't force them to do anything so he may as well help them avoid getting into trouble. :')
And he'd get them alcohol and stuff just because he knows a guy who owes him a favor and he's a raging alcoholic himself :')

There needs to be a Josh Jackson calendar....I might make one. *____*
Sell it to the less fortunate!

Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm

OH JIZZ GUYS. The many aliases of Peter Bishop as a calendar. Fireman,pilot, teacher, doctor, badass criminal in general *_*

Walter would just start hiding all his cigarettes. Peter would get mad and retaliate by hiding all Walter's drugs, which just freaks out Walter cause he thinks Peter's been taking them to deal with his withdrawal symptoms xD
OH MY GOD I CAN SEE THIS xD

I meant can tell, not "cant". But you know it's true xD Fringe would just be Peter whump, and that's about it,
Well...Peter whump and my other obsessions xD Happy Peter, semi-naked Peter, naked Peter, cunning Peter etc. xD

I want him to be my teacher. I've decided xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 am

OH JIZZ GUYS. The many aliases of Peter Bishop as a calendar. Fireman,pilot, teacher, doctor, badass criminal in general *_*

OH LAWD.

YES PLEASE.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Larissa wrote:OH JIZZ GUYS. The many aliases of Peter Bishop as a calendar. Fireman,pilot, teacher, doctor, badass criminal in general *_*
PHOTOSHOP IT, HILLY. PHOTOSHOP IT FOR EVERYONE.

Well...Peter whump and my other obsessions xD Happy Peter, semi-naked Peter, naked Peter, cunning Peter etc. xD [/quote] Gay Peter, con man Peter, angry Peter, tired Peter...

I want him to be my teacher. I've decided xD
I want him to teach me many things.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 pm

He can teach us all sex education.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm

With demonstrations.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

And one-on-one practicals with him.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm

He teaches you all of the best positions.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

He makes it impossible for you to ever want a man other than him.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

And then he fucks you slowly and then really quickly and halfway through barks for some reason and then carries on fucking you like nothing happened.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am

...WHUT? xD
I'd let him do anything, really :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 am

What if Josh has a creepy barking fetish?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 am

I'm not even going to imagine it. Not going there. Ever.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

What if he asks you to bark, though? What will you do?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Gag him.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 am

You're so selfish. HE WANTS YOU TO BARK. XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 pm

NO.

JUST NO.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:08 pm

LMFAO I'M REALLY PARANOID NOW HE'S GOT SOME FREAKY FETISHES.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I WILL NOT LET YOU TAINT MY IMAGE OF HIM.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next