SPOILER DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am

overthere wrote:Jacksonville (because I like Olivia Smile )
THAT MADE ME LOL AND CHOKE ON MY SOUP FOR SOME REASON :'D

Danielle wrote:How many times has Olivia been unreasonably angry at Peter?
I felt we've just been robbed of a decent Peter/Walter scene this season. All that happened seems to have been forgotten and Walter seems to have gotten away with it without any real consequence. What we need is just one scene to show how Peter can't trust anyone if they're not going to give us a confrontation. Just so they can show us the entire plot of last season hasn't been forgotten.
OLIVIA'S ALWAYS ANGRY AT PETER AND EVERYONE SIDES WITH HER O______O
BOTH WALTER AND OLIVIA HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH LYING TO PETER AND BREAKING HIM. WALTER'S GOT IT HARDER, BUT AT LEAST HE FREAKIN' APOLOGISED.
THE ONLY SEASON 2 PLOT THAT HAS BEEN KEPT FOR THIS SEASON IS THE OLIVIA PLOT.

monnie44 wrote:
I can't believe how many people didn't pick up on HOW FUCKING LIVID he was at OLIVIA in that scene as well. That changed look in his eyes when he realises where he is is TERRIFYING. He looks like he wants to rip the sheets off his bed and strangle her until she passes out. I think she sensed that - but I was so weirded out that so little of the fans saw it.

Would. they. let. him. ACT. please? It's unfair to us and to bloody JJ that he has to desperately sneak all these brilliant little tidbits in because he's given no fucking MATERIAL to go off most of the time. You wanna know why Torv has been getting so much accaim this season? It's not because she's this astonishing actress, it's because until like Jackson she's being given some meaty stuff to actually USE. jfdkjssdgsjg.
EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD AFTER THAT SCENE? "LOOK AT OLIVIA'S FACE! SHE NOWS HE KNOWS!" LOOK AT OLIVIA'S FACE? FUCKING LOOK AT PETER'S FACE Evil or Very Mad
I HAVE TO ADMIT, ON FRINGE WE CAN'T JUSGE ANY ACTORS AS BEING BETTER THAN OTHERS WHEN SOME GET MORE MATERIAL. I WOULD SHOUT MY LOVE FOR JOHN NOBLE'S ACTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS, BUT HE GETS THE MATERIAL THAT DEMANDS THAT FROM HIM. HE GETS THEM PLOTLINES.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 am

[quote="monnie44"]


Haha well I've never watched DC, but I came across that scene and was WOWED by the acting. Like we needed proof JJ could pull that kind of scene off - but he would do is BEAUTIFULLY. I want him to have that confrontation with either Walter or Olivia just for the angst. Seriously, let him feel remorseful afterwards writers, whatever, I don't care. That scene alone would make up for all the apologising he'd "have" to do afterwards anyway. Gimme. I need some selfish Peter already. I WANT him to be a cunt. For fucks sake, they'd both have it coming after the piss poor apologies he's received for being lied to by the pair.

I don't understand why the writers have made it so Peter seems to have forgiven them both. It can't be that they don't think Josh could pull it off because if they'd even looked him up a tiny bit before casting him, they'd know he could. I think they're just too obsessed with moving the story along now they've finally broken free of the standalone so they're leaving gaping plot holes and characters and storylines are being pushed aside even if that makes characters behave out of character. But the confrontation needs to happen. We've been told from the start that Peter's selfish and we've barely seen any of it.


I can't believe how many people didn't pick up on HOW FUCKING LIVID he was at OLIVIA in that scene as well. That changed look in his eyes when he realises where he is is TERRIFYING. He looks like he wants to rip the sheets off his bed and strangle her until she passes out. I think she sensed that - but I was so weirded out that so little of the fans saw it.

IKR? His face when he woke up. That smile he gave her - he wanted to beat the crap out of her and no one even noticed because Anna Torv was in the same scene.

Would. they. let. him. ACT. please? It's unfair to us and to bloody JJ that he has to desperately sneak all these brilliant little tidbits in because he's given no fucking MATERIAL to go off most of the time. You wanna know why Torv has been getting so much accaim this season? It's not because she's this astonishing actress, it's because until like Jackson she's being given some meaty stuff to actually USE. jfdkjssdgsjg.

All Josh has had to go on is the tiny pieces of emotion the writers let Peter show and he has done that so well. But it's not enough and it's overlooked and I think it's getting ridiculous that so little of a main character is shown. I think it's kinda silly too how we're 3 years into the show now and we still have none of his backstory.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am

WHEN THEY LET HIM ACT, IT'S WHAT MAKES MY FAVOURITE EPISODES!

A NEW DAY IN THE OLD TOWN - HIS HEARTBROKEN "GOODBYE". OMG. I NEARLY CRIED.
WHAT LIES BELOW - THE ENTIRE THING. WHEN HE HAS NO INHIBITIONS, HE KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE.
THE MAN FROM THE OTHER SIDE - THE HOSPITAL SCENE. JIZZFEST.
NORTHWEST PASSAGE - THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING. (BUT ESPECIALLY HIS FACE WHEN HE SEES WALTERNATE)
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

I THOUGHT HIS BEST ACTING IN NWP WAS WITH MATHIS BEFORE SHE GAVE HIM THE PEN. HIS FACE JUST BROKE MY HEART.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 pm

OMFGASDFGHJKSDFGHJ YOU MEAN WHEN HE'S WASHING THE BLOOD OFF HIS HANDS AND HE JUST LOOKS SO ALONE AND BROKEN?? ;___________________;
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm

YEAH ;_; AND THEN SHE COMES OVER AND TALKS AND HE STANDS UP AND THE LOOK ON HIS FACE - I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET PETERTEARS.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

PETERTEARS WOULD END ME ;____; HE'S BEEN SO CLOSE ON SO MANY OCCASIONS, I NEED HIM TO BREAK FOR FUCKS' SAKE! WALTER & OLIVIA HAVE CRIED LOADS OF TIMES AND THEY'RE LABELLED THE 'STRONG' ONES?? -.-
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I JUST THINK PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE HOW STRONG PETER IS WHICH ASTOUNDS ME BECAUSE OLIVIA'S LABELED AS THIS LIKE REALLY STRONG PERSON DESPITE BREAKING DOWN IN FRIGGING TOILETS.
PETER'S HELD EVERYTHING TOGETHER. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S CAUSE HE'S A GUY OR BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JUST IGNORANT.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 pm

I JUST THINK PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE HOW STRONG PETER IS WHICH ASTOUNDS ME BECAUSE OLIVIA'S LABELED AS THIS LIKE REALLY STRONG PERSON DESPITE BREAKING DOWN IN FRIGGING TOILETS.

LOL I LOVE YOU. Yeah that really confuses me because out of the two of them - with equally shitty lives, though I could make a DAMNED good argument that Peter has received the short end of that stick - she is the one who always. complains. about. it. Or gets pissy at the other characters because of it. Or acts all selfless about it and forces the other characters, mainly Peter, to have to push her to admit that she's in pain. She doesn't hide it well, is all.

Peter will let superficial emotions show - e.g. worry about other characters, sympathy, anger - but the big, DEEP emotions he buries down and this is extremely unhealthy. For example, he WON'T pretend to Walter that everything is fine after the season two finale, but even when he's pushed to admit this he cannot DEAL with it, he ignores the emotions. He tried, once, to talk to Altlivia about it and she flat out changed the subject - so there went that attempt. I feel like he should be getting closer to an explosion because of it, but I just don't have the faith the writers will allow him to do it. Mad He's always skimped on the emotional scenes. It's not fair.

PETER'S HELD EVERYTHING TOGETHER. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S CAUSE HE'S A GUY OR BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JUST IGNORANT.

Both? I think Walter gets bypassed by the "MEN DON'T HAVE DEEP FEELINGS" bullshit assumption because he has been introduced as a deeply damaged character from the start, and has always been presented as emotionally weak - a frail shell of his former self. The elderly part also has something to do with it, I think. When Walter breaks down it doesn't get in the way of how he is supposed to be MANLY and just DEAL with it - and I think this is the way Peter is subconsciously viewed by a good number of viewers. It's not that they consciously disregard his feelings, it's that they just immediately, conviniently "forget" Peter's building issues because he LOOKS like he's coping. Unfortunately, Peter's a born actor. There's no way he'd have made it in his previous life if he weren't - and he is far too good at masking his real emotions that even the viewers get fooled.
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 28
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 am

I could make a DAMNED good argument that Peter has received the short end of that stick - she is the one who always. complains. about. it. Or gets pissy at the other characters because of it. Or acts all selfless about it and forces the other characters, mainly Peter, to have to push her to admit that she's in pain. She doesn't hide it well, is all.
THIS. She doesn't deal with it well at all, she doesn't bottle it up, hide it and handle it all by herself like Peter does :/

Peter will let superficial emotions show - e.g. worry about other characters, sympathy, anger - but the big, DEEP emotions he buries down and this is extremely unhealthy. For example, he WON'T pretend to Walter that everything is fine after the season two finale, but even when he's pushed to admit this he cannot DEAL with it, he ignores the emotions. He tried, once, to talk to Altlivia about it and she flat out changed the subject - so there went that attempt. I feel like he should be getting closer to an explosion because of it, but I just don't have the faith the writers will allow him to do it. Mad He's always skimped on the emotional scenes. It's not fair.
RIGHT?!? How many months are supposed to have gone by? He's not even spoken to Walter about the issues he's got, now he's got the whole AltBitch mess on top of that that he can't talk to anyone about :/ A while ago, I would have trusted the writers to let us in, but with how season 3 has neglected his character I just don't believe them anymore.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am

monnie44 wrote:
Yeah that really confuses me because out of the two of them - with equally shitty lives, though I could make a DAMNED good argument that Peter has received the short end of that stick - she is the one who always. complains. about. it. Or gets pissy at the other characters because of it. Or acts all selfless about it and forces the other characters, mainly Peter, to have to push her to admit that she's in pain. She doesn't hide it well, is all.
She does. Name one occasion Peter's stormed out of the lab to go and angst on a park bench. That guy has to live with Walter, work with Walter, he doesn't get away from it and the only times he complains are when he makes little sarcastic comments now and then. He hasn't complained once about Altlivia - he saw the problem and did something about it. He hasn't complained about Walter taking him, Olivia lying to him. Yet she's the strong one. Right.

monnie44 wrote: Peter will let superficial emotions show - e.g. worry about other characters, sympathy, anger - but the big, DEEP emotions he buries down and this is extremely unhealthy. For example, he WON'T pretend to Walter that everything is fine after the season two finale, but even when he's pushed to admit this he cannot DEAL with it, he ignores the emotions. He tried, once, to talk to Altlivia about it and she flat out changed the subject - so there went that attempt. I feel like he should be getting closer to an explosion because of it, but I just don't have the faith the writers will allow him to do it. Mad He's always skimped on the emotional scenes. It's not fair.

It would be so great if the writers would show Peter just slowly breaking until he snapped, if they just let us see him now and then slip up or something, and then he just explodes. Because you're right, he's showing nothing he's really feeling and you can't do that. I feel so sorry for him too, cause he has no one to talk to about it. How does he talk to his insane father? He can't talk to Olivia now.
I just want him to sit and talk to Astrid. She didn't know the secret really, she's always there just making everyone smile.

I think Walter gets bypassed by the "MEN DON'T HAVE DEEP FEELINGS" bullshit assumption because he has been introduced as a deeply damaged character from the start, and has always been presented as emotionally weak - a frail shell of his former self. The elderly part also has something to do with it, I think. When Walter breaks down it doesn't get in the way of how he is supposed to be MANLY and just DEAL with it - and I think this is the way Peter is subconsciously viewed by a good number of viewers. It's not that they consciously disregard his feelings, it's that they just immediately, conviniently "forget" Peter's building issues because he LOOKS like he's coping. Unfortunately, Peter's a born actor. There's no way he'd have made it in his previous life if he weren't - and he is far too good at masking his real emotions that even the viewers get fooled.

This.
Walter's funny and insane and endearing so when he breaks the majority of the viewers break with him, but Peter builds these walls around himself to keep everything inside only they also keep everyone out, including the viewers, who just can't seem to realize the crap he's going through and how bad he must be feeling.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Danielle wrote:She does. Name one occasion Peter's stormed out of the lab to go and angst on a park bench. That guy has to live with Walter, work with Walter, he doesn't get away from it and the only times he complains are when he makes little sarcastic comments now and then. He hasn't complained once about Altlivia - he saw the problem and did something about it. He hasn't complained about Walter taking him, Olivia lying to him. Yet she's the strong one. Right.

THIS. He's not even complained about her yet, when the fuck will Peter get his say?

It would be so great if the writers would show Peter just slowly breaking until he snapped, if they just let us see him now and then slip up or something, and then he just explodes. Because you're right, he's showing nothing he's really feeling and you can't do that. I feel so sorry for him too, cause he has no one to talk to about it. How does he talk to his insane father? He can't talk to Olivia now.
I just want him to sit and talk to Astrid. She didn't know the secret really, she's always there just making everyone smile.

I JUST WANT HIM TO BE GIVEN A FUCKING CHANCE.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Larissa wrote:
THIS. He's not even complained about her yet, when the fuck will Peter get his say?
If Fringe keeps up the way it's been going, he won't :/


I JUST WANT HIM TO BE GIVEN A FUCKING CHANCE.

Me too, I'm just getting more and more annoyed with the fans and with the writers and with everyone D:
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 pm

I feel really harsh when I complain about the fans, but some of them are so freakin' off-putting :/
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

I don't feel harsh. Their comments are unnecessary and when you start giving the RPers a hard time then I think it's getting stupid.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 pm

We should just go to the Olivia RPers and say "We think you're shit, selfish and we really don't like you. Thank you for single-handedly ruining Fringe."
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

It would be so great if the writers would show Peter just slowly breaking until he snapped, if they just let us see him now and then slip up or something, and then he just explodes. Because you're right, he's showing nothing he's really feeling and you can't do that. I feel so sorry for him too, cause he has no one to talk to about it. How does he talk to his insane father? He can't talk to Olivia now.
I just want him to sit and talk to Astrid. She didn't know the secret really, she's always there just making everyone smile.

I'd like it if Astrid went to Peter. IDK I think she'd be able to push him until he just started to break, and I could see her broaching subjects such as Walter and Altlivia and asking him so gently and honestly if HE is okay that it eventually just reduces him to tears. Sad If there was any character on this show I could see Peter trusting enough to let them comfort him when he broke down, it would be Astrid. And she'd just sit there hugging him, and somehow I think it would work.

I think if this was season two and the problem wasn't directly involving Olivia Peter could have talked to her about it, but though he tells her things you can also see him trying to extract himself emotionally during the scene - like when he is talking to her about how his mother died. With Astrid, I think he'd be more likely to let himself feel. I also think she'd be brilliant at just letting him know it's okay for him to be hurt, and that it's okay for him to be upset, and that none of it is his fault. Omg show, come on. This way I would accept them dealing with it - just let someone give Peter a HUG and let him know that he is the victim - because he ISN'T going to tell himself. I'm certain now that, if anything, Peter blames himself even MORE for his mother's suicide - it was HE who was the catalyst, he killed his mother.

RIGHT?!? How many months are supposed to have gone by? He's not even spoken to Walter about the issues he's got, now he's got the whole AltBitch mess on top of that that he can't talk to anyone about :/

How has he not developed anxiety or depression at this point? His entire LIFE has been a gigantic big lie that resulted in his mother's suicide and him feeling misplaced BECAUSE HE IS MISPLACED and he hasn't been able to talk about this with anyone. How is this not screwing with him internally? Because eventually these problems end up showing physically, to which I am unfortunately more than well aware of. Not to mention Peter has lost his coping mechanism - so tell me HOW is he coping at the moment? He can't run anywhere - how can he deal?
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 28
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 am

I'd like it if Astrid went to Peter. IDK I think she'd be able to push him until he just started to break, and I could see her broaching subjects such as Walter and Altlivia and asking him so gently and honestly if HE is okay that it eventually just reduces him to tears. Sad If there was any character on this show I could see Peter trusting enough to let them comfort him when he broke down, it would be Astrid. And she'd just sit there hugging him, and somehow I think it would work.
Yeah, Astrid clearly cares about everyone and she worried so much while he was gone. I'd like it if he was like distracted, or she'd seen his face drop at the mention of something while no one else had, that's what prompted her to ask :/ The day Peter cries, my clothes will be soaked and I don't think I'll be emotionally stable enough to go into college O______O

I'm certain now that, if anything, Peter blames himself even MORE for his mother's suicide - it was HE who was the catalyst, he killed his mother.
SEE, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING TOO!?! And surely, he now feels responsible for the death of every single person who's died due to a Fringe event/ZFT/shapeshifters since his kidnapping.

How has he not developed anxiety or depression at this point? His entire LIFE has been a gigantic big lie that resulted in his mother's suicide and him feeling misplaced BECAUSE HE IS MISPLACED and he hasn't been able to talk about this with anyone. How is this not screwing with him internally? Because eventually these problems end up showing physically, to which I am unfortunately more than well aware of. Not to mention Peter has lost his coping mechanism - so tell me HOW is he coping at the moment? He can't run anywhere - how can he deal?
I did on stress a little bit in psychology and we were told that prolonged stress with no relief leads to a weakened immune system, ulcers and potentially fatal health problems. Fring ebetter get straight on this. Stomach ulcers and puking blood are hot whump.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 am

Larissa wrote:We should just go to the Olivia RPers and say "We think you're shit, selfish and we really don't like you. Thank you for single-handedly ruining Fringe."
This made me giggle because we totally should xD

monnie44 wrote:

How has he not developed anxiety or depression at this point? His entire LIFE has been a gigantic big lie that resulted in his mother's suicide and him feeling misplaced BECAUSE HE IS MISPLACED and he hasn't been able to talk about this with anyone. How is this not screwing with him internally? Because eventually these problems end up showing physically, to which I am unfortunately more than well aware of. Not to mention Peter has lost his coping mechanism - so tell me HOW is he coping at the moment? He can't run anywhere - how can he deal?
He can't be coping at all and he's not. He's ignoring it like he always does but now he can't ignore it, we've seen the machine's gonna come back, Olivia's back, so what's he gonna do? He can't keep ignoring it and it's going to have to be addressed.
If the writers even realize what they're doing with his character.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am

Danielle wrote:
This made me giggle because we totally should xD
I'm not even sure if I follow any of the Olivias xD

He can't be coping at all and he's not. He's ignoring it like he always does but now he can't ignore it, we've seen the machine's gonna come back, Olivia's back, so what's he gonna do? He can't keep ignoring it and it's going to have to be addressed.
If the writers even realize what they're doing with his character.
He's gonna reach the point where facing it every day, trying to ignore it every day, is going to wear him down and completely break him. He has too. :/
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 am

Larissa wrote:
I'm not even sure if I follow any of the Olivias xD
There are many of them xD There are only about four Petahs methinks.


He's gonna reach the point where facing it every day, trying to ignore it every day, is going to wear him down and completely break him. He has too. :/
I'm just worried that the writers don't even realize that he can't be coping like that, that no human could put up with what he's put up with, keep it inside and not have something go wrong.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 am

SO MANY PETERS TO KEEP IN OUR BASEMENT *__________*

No. Because they try to make Olivia appear more human and ~wounded all of the time, they have to pretend the others aren't like that so that she's emphasized.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  monnie44 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Some relatively upsetting discussion going on over here: Click
Sad

Rather spoilery as there's a brief advanced review to Firefly posted, but it doesn't give TOO much away. Like, no specifics anyway (because I don't wanna know either!)

I really, really hope the theories they're spouting end up completely wrong. And yet, at the same time, that WOULD completely wreck Peter, wouldn't it?
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 28
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm so sick of the "Walternate will use a P/O baby to power the machine" plot. It's all people do in fics nowadays -.- 1) The baby wouldn't have Peter's exact DNA and Peter said himself the machine works for one person only. 2) That's working Olivia into Peter's only storyline, and that's the one thing I said would make me lose all respect for Fringe. 3) I wholeheartedly think Peter would actually throw himself into the machine if there was even the slightest chance a child of his could be used to kill 7 billion people.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Danielle on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 pm

WE HAVE ALL THE PETERS.

But she's also so strong isn't she? I don't even know if these people are watching the same show as us.

Oooh the spoilers. I disagree, I don't think they'll kill off Peter. Until right at the end of the show.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum