Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 pm

No. It's your opinion. People post Peter hate all of the time. -.-
It started though because they heard people were planning on skipping this week's episode (possibly my fault for saying that in a post at weekend xD) and they immediately assumed it was all because of AltLiv. The thing is though, I explained that we live in the UK so we'd only stay up until 3am for an episode we care about, and that our not-watching wouldn't effect the viewer numbers. I think they ignored that though.
I'm not watching because:
-There's no Peter. He's my favourite. Why bother?
-No Walter-Peter.
-I detest AltLiv.
-I don't care for Scarlie or Lincoln.
-I don't give a fuck about their lives and their hobbies.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Anna Torv has admitted that she is unsure about the resolution to the current romantic storyline on Fringe.

On the Fox sci-fi drama, Peter (Joshua Jackson) is torn between Olivia (Torv) and her parallel world doppelganger, known as Fauxlivia.

"I don't know who he should choose, I really don't," Torv told GiveMeMyRemote. "Fauxlivia's kind of fun. I wouldn't mind spending some more time with her."

Asked about the recent rumours that Fauxlivia is pregnant with Peter's child, the actress replied: "I think that we're about to find out something that's going to make that decision a whole lot harder for Peter. That's all I can say."

Not happy. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Larissa wrote:No. It's your opinion. People post Peter hate all of the time. -.-
It started though because they heard people were planning on skipping this week's episode (possibly my fault for saying that in a post at weekend xD) and they immediately assumed it was all because of AltLiv. The thing is though, I explained that we live in the UK so we'd only stay up until 3am for an episode we care about, and that our not-watching wouldn't effect the viewer numbers. I think they ignored that though.
-No Walter-Peter.
-I detest AltLiv.
I just want to piss the Olivia fans off like they piss us off. I wish I could stop myself from watching it, because I really don't want to, for all your reasons apart from Scarlie and Lincoln, but I'm going to get all OCD and weird if I don't watch it xD. I wish there was a way to watch Fringe completely free of Olivia xD
I hate that there's no AlterPeter. He's easily the most interesting character in the show, I'd love to see how an alternate of him turned out.
I have a friend who's convinced that when Peter went for a walk at the end of OT part 2 he was replaced with Walternate's clone xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Larissa wrote:
Anna Torv has admitted that she is unsure about the resolution to the current romantic storyline on Fringe.

On the Fox sci-fi drama, Peter (Joshua Jackson) is torn between Olivia (Torv) and her parallel world doppelganger, known as Fauxlivia.

"I don't know who he should choose, I really don't," Torv told GiveMeMyRemote. "Fauxlivia's kind of fun. I wouldn't mind spending some more time with her."

Asked about the recent rumours that Fauxlivia is pregnant with Peter's child, the actress replied: "I think that we're about to find out something that's going to make that decision a whole lot harder for Peter. That's all I can say."

Not happy. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

...OH MY GOD WHAT THOUGH? I'm still hoping they're just fucking us about and it's some cheap trick, because I don't want to believe Fringe would sink that low.
FROM SEASON ONE WALTER'S BEEN TELLING PETER TO USE PROTECTION.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Danielle wrote:
I just want to piss the Olivia fans off like they piss us off. I wish I could stop myself from watching it, because I really don't want to, for all your reasons apart from Scarlie and Lincoln, but I'm going to get all OCD and weird if I don't watch it xD. I wish there was a way to watch Fringe completely free of Olivia xD
I hate that there's no AlterPeter. He's easily the most interesting character in the show, I'd love to see how an alternate of him turned out.
I have a friend who's convinced that when Peter went for a walk at the end of OT part 2 he was replaced with Walternate's clone xD
They don't even realise how much they piss us off, they forced us into a separate corner of the internet FFS. FringeBloggers doesn't help. I have gained this ability of scrolling down the Fringe tag on Tumblr and ignoring Olivia posts. I don't even register them anymore, my retinas hurt if I do.
It's frikkin' killed me with the Peter-cuts this season ;_____; Imagine how much they'd all be bitching if Anna Torv wasn't in an episode -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Danielle wrote:...OH MY GOD WHAT THOUGH? I'm still hoping they're just fucking us about and it's some cheap trick, because I don't want to believe Fringe would sink that low.
FROM SEASON ONE WALTER'S BEEN TELLING PETER TO USE PROTECTION.
People will just use this as another excuse to hate on Peter on a daily basis. It's only him. Half of them won't even insult AltLiv just because it's Anna Torv so they direct it all at Peter.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Larissa wrote:
They don't even realise how much they piss us off, they forced us into a separate corner of the internet FFS. FringeBloggers doesn't help. I have gained this ability of scrolling down the Fringe tag on Tumblr and ignoring Olivia posts. I don't even register them anymore, my retinas hurt if I do.
It's frikkin' killed me with the Peter-cuts this season ;_____; Imagine how much they'd all be bitching if Anna Torv wasn't in an episode -.-
They don't, they need showing. Although it'd be kinda like a Tumblr suicide pact, we should dedicate one day to showing all the Olivia fans how annoying the constant abuse of their favorite character is xD
We need a flashback episode to Peter's mob past. That would be amazeballs.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:15 pm

[quote="Larissa"]
Danielle wrote:
People will just use this as another excuse to hate on Peter on a daily basis. It's only him. Half of them won't even insult AltLiv just because it's Anna Torv so they direct it all at Peter.
But what did he do wrong? Sleep with the woman he loved? Er. Wow. Call the fucking police.
He's gonna be so fucked up if she's pregnant and no one will even notice.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am

Finally, I'm back. Sorry ladies I've been super busy atm.

She wasn't the main focus of Reciprocity so she got pissy? xD

*snort* You know what? I wouldn't be suprised. Talk about doing a 180 on Peter's ass.

I'm waiting on a scene after this weeks "excuse me?" where Peter bitches out her ass to either try and work things out with him or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Because I can see him getting progressively more annoyed and he's resorted back, yet again, to hiding his feelings this week after Reciprocity's killing spree. Quite frankly, Olivia now has it coming.

PETER NEVER DID ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY WRONG. Prying into his THOUGHTS? Not a good reason to be angry at him. Because I'm so FUCKING sure pure, saintly Olivia has never had feelings for another man when she knew damned well she shouldn't before. No, never. I'm sure she never had feelings for Scott after she "found out" he was a traitor. Uhuh.

-No Walter-Peter.
-I detest AltLiv.

And that's entirely your decision. I'll watch, just ... well I don't really know why. I just want to see people discussing Peter, and that is enough for me to tune in. We're walking a fine line though, because I'm finding it progressively harder to come onto the online fandom sites and have to sift through Peter hate each week. Plus apparently my account is permanently locked out of fringe forum, so there goes that avenue because I can't even argue for him anymore.

I like that there's only one. Makes him the most precious.

Yup. I'm waiting for it to happen. "OH HE'S SO FUCKING STUPID HOW COULD HE NOT USE PROTECTION???" Yes, I'm sure Olivia didn't tell him she was on the pill or anything. Fuck you alllllllll.

Dani I'm so far gone I'm starting to hope this season will end not with the machine, but with Peter blowing his own fucking brains out in response to all the shit he's been put through and then season four is all about "OH SHIT WATTA WE DO NOW THAT OUR GOD IS GONE AND WERE IMPLODING???"
Fuck yeah you're all screwed.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am

There are several people having issues with Fringe-Forum. Have no clue what the deal is. I've been using an IP proxy-server to get in. Annoying as Hell.

The Peter-hate has increased. I can't even joke about the boy anymore because people take it seriously and jump all over him.

Google "Proxy server." Find One. We need to enlighten people.
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 am

There are several people having issues with Fringe-Forum. Have no clue what the deal is. I've been using an IP proxy-server to get in. Annoying as Hell.

It's been driving me nuts, to be honest. I want to freaking post already! Hee. I miss posting randon, dirty comments about Peter all over the place. Sad

The Peter-hate has increased. I can't even joke about the boy anymore because people take it seriously and jump all over him.

Ugh, right? I've been reading through TWoP forums and it is SHOCKING. It's like either he's getting torn to pieces (for something, might I add, that never even came from his MOUTH. Like, benefit of the doubt? Peter never gets it, does he? But OLIVIA? Let me make excuses for her!!!!) or he ceases to exist in the world the now revolves exclusively about poor, bleeding Olivia Dunham. I just .. I can't even enjoy the show anymore the fandom is making it that bad. :\

I'll look that up later tonight - thanks! Smile The weird thing is though that I can access all the pages when I'm logged out, or when I log in with another new account I registered to test it. It's like my account has been locked out. IDK. I PMed the admin, but he/she never responded which is always helpful.

ETA: Proxy servers aren't even working. Really, I am beginning to think it is my account there.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 am

Danielle wrote:
But what did he do wrong? Sleep with the woman he loved? Er. Wow. Call the fucking police.
And you know what? Someone screen-shotted the promo or whatever for 'Immortality' and she's got her shirt off again. If the bitch knew how to keep her clothes on and her legs shut, no one would be in this mess.
No. They'll all look at how it affects Olivia. Lauren addressed this on Tumblr. Everyone was going on about how fucked up Olivia's life will be and Lauren pretty much told them to STFU and actually consider what Peter'd be going through.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 am

monnie44 wrote:I'm waiting on a scene after this weeks "excuse me?" where Peter bitches out her ass to either try and work things out with him or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Because I can see him getting progressively more annoyed and he's resorted back, yet again, to hiding his feelings this week after Reciprocity's killing spree. Quite frankly, Olivia now has it coming.
I don't feel sorry for anything bad in her life anymore. She's such a self-centred bitch.

PETER NEVER DID ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY WRONG. Prying into his THOUGHTS? Not a good reason to be angry at him. Because I'm so FUCKING sure pure, saintly Olivia has never had feelings for another man when she knew damned well she shouldn't before. No, never. I'm sure she never had feelings for Scott after she "found out" he was a traitor. Uhuh.
UGH. I hate that people always forget about John Scott when it's convenient. "Olivia would have noticed if her boyfriend was lying to her." Clearly not. "Olivia would have noticed if someone she loved had been replaced with an imposter." Are you conveniently forgetting about Charlie, too?

And that's entirely your decision. I'll watch, just ... well I don't really know why. I just want to see people discussing Peter, and that is enough for me to tune in. We're walking a fine line though, because I'm finding it progressively harder to come onto the online fandom sites and have to sift through Peter hate each week. Plus apparently my account is permanently locked out of fringe forum, so there goes that avenue because I can't even argue for him anymore.
I've noticed that most of the active Peter-defenders seem to get blocked from there. I know Roco's the Mod, too.

Yup. I'm waiting for it to happen. "OH HE'S SO FUCKING STUPID HOW COULD HE NOT USE PROTECTION???" Yes, I'm sure Olivia didn't tell him she was on the pill or anything. Fuck you alllllllll.
THIS. Don't they rant on at everyone in school and through life that it's the responsibility of both people? Peter wasn't even expecting sex, she was the one who called him over.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 am

monnie44 wrote:I just .. I can't even enjoy the show anymore the fandom is making it that bad. :\
This is how I've felt too this entire season. Since 3x01 Peter's been insulted and ridiculed because people find it easy and it gets encouraged. It's one of the main reasons why I still go on Tumblr even if there's a lot of hate and a sickening amount of Olivia-worship there, I am one of the few Tumblrs that actually reblogs positive Peter things. I never reblog Olivia.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Larissa wrote:
And you know what? Someone screen-shotted the promo or whatever for 'Immortality' and she's got her shirt off again. If the bitch knew how to keep her clothes on and her legs shut, no one would be in this mess.
No. They'll all look at how it affects Olivia. Lauren addressed this on Tumblr. Everyone was going on about how fucked up Olivia's life will be and Lauren pretty much told them to STFU and actually consider what Peter'd be going through.
As whoreish as she is, I kinda hope Peter chooses her because though I hate them both, I hate our Olivia more and I want to see her kill herself because now she's got no one to moan to.
Lauren's awesome. His life's so fucked up it's not even funny. With this on top of everything else... I hope he attempts suicide, but fails, just to open people's eyes a bit.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

monnie44 wrote:

Dani I'm so far gone I'm starting to hope this season will end not with the machine, but with Peter blowing his own fucking brains out in response to all the shit he's been put through and then season four is all about "OH SHIT WATTA WE DO NOW THAT OUR GOD IS GONE AND WERE IMPLODING???"
Fuck yeah you're all screwed.
At least then people might realize how important he is. He's just being pushed to the background constantly and is only brought forward when Olivia needs to let off a bit of steam. I am so sick of this show right now -_-
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm

First, fdkjalksdjflkajsdkfa I haven't posted on here in FOREVER since it's so hard to actually get on the computer for more than two seconds nowadays -_- So its good to be... kind of back Razz

I haven't even been on the Fringe Forum EVER because I so don't even want to see people hating on Peter. I almost feel bad for those people who have nothing better to do than to make up some lame excuse for why peter sucks Laughing

Personally, I haven't seen any Peter hate going on on twitter yet. As far as I know, the people that I follow still like Peter no matter what. Yeah, most of them love Olivia 21332654 times more, but they like Peter... or at least I think so. I would never follow a Peter hater. NEVER. Evil or Very Mad

But what bothers me is some things I've seen on Tumblr. "PETER HOW THE FUDGE CAN YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?! GTFO PETER. OLIVIA LEAVE HIM."

EXCUSE ME. But how can Peter NOT have feelings for the woman he was with for two months? Sure, he didn't really know her all that well, but he was sleeping with her and dating her. COME ON PEOPLE.

And about the pregnancy thing, I'm pretty much 100% sure it's gonna happen now. What else could Anna be talking about in that interview? I think the only way I would be ok with Fauxlivia being pregnant is if it was part of Walternate's plan to get Peter to choose the Other Side once he uses the machine. I don't want her to get pregnant just because. I really want Fringe to be smarter than that Neutral

As far as shipping goes, I know you all really hate Olivia. Lol, and I'm fine with that. I'm not one of those crazy Olivia fans who defends her every move. Razz But I still ship Polvia. Don't hurt me. xD I just can't NOT ship them. I ship every couple on every TV show its almost embarassing. I could probably name off a 50 characters ships I have right now if you asked me xD

ANYWAY. JUST WANTED TO POST SOMETHING SOMEWHERE. Very Happy
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

overthere wrote:
As far as shipping goes, I know you all really hate Olivia. Lol, and I'm fine with that. I'm not one of those crazy Olivia fans who defends her every move. Razz But I still ship Polvia. Don't hurt me. xD I just can't NOT ship them. I ship every couple on every TV show its almost embarassing. I could probably name off a 50 characters ships I have right now if you asked me xD
I still ship P/O, just less than I used to xD
During Firefly and Reciprocity, in my eyes, Olivia was actually likeable so I could ship them. I just don't know what the fuck went wrong in her head in CAAA and that turned me against her again. She needs to grow up before I can even consider shipping them like I used to. :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I just ship Peter with men, now. Men and maybe Astrid xD I don't care for any of the women except for Astrid in his life.
There is Twitter Peter-hate. I like to think I won an argument I had with one of them because they stop replying. NO, THEY WEREN'T THE BIGGER PERSON, I WON, GODDAMMIT.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 am

I do ship him with men more than with Olivia xD

I find it odd that Olivia is decent in episodes not about her, but the second they focus on her she's vile :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 am

I can't get over Conporn and I never ever will xD

It's because when she is in the background, we don't see her selfish thoughts and 12 year old girls' feelings.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 pm

I've never shipped anything as hard as I ship this xD

I'm not sure :/ In not-Olivia-centred episodes, she's still present in them and still has a role, I think what annoys me is because in her episodes, it's just her. Everyone else is pushed way back.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Me neither. Except maybe Larielleonporn. Wink xD
TBH I feel like everyone else is pushed way back anyway. Whatever happens in these non-Olivia episodes affects her in some way so we see her angsting about it for the rest of the season :/
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Lariellonporn is HAWT.
How is it that everything we want in Fringe, they tease us with and then take it away? :'(
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Hawter than teh sun Wink
Because everything we want has nothing to do with Olivia and they can't go too long without Sir Dunham.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum