Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  Larissa Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm

It is the sun. Our lives revolve around it.
Fair point. I read something earlier about Walter & Walternate maybe having to work together to save Peter, who is dying. I jizzed in my pants. But then I read more and the Fauxbitch pregnancy story has pretty much been confirmed. :'( :'(
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

But what bothers me is some things I've seen on Tumblr. "PETER HOW THE FUDGE CAN YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?! GTFO PETER. OLIVIA LEAVE HIM."

EXCUSE ME. But how can Peter NOT have feelings for the woman he was with for two months? Sure, he didn't really know her all that well, but he was sleeping with her and dating her. COME ON PEOPLE.

Lmao seriously. I am having a hard time understanding how these people don't get how someone can have confused, UNCONTROLLABLE feelings for someone who they inadvertedly had an eight week relationship with. And they're only THAT at the moment - only FEELINGS. So give Peter a fucking break - for all anyone knows he may never act on those, or even agree with them, and he's still come back over here and stayed to be with OUR OLIVIA. Fuckin' hell.

Moving on.........

Have you guys seen the new spoilers?

New interview with the shorunners here: Click

This part stood out:

It almost makes sense for them to combine their intellectual pools to find a solution.

Jeff: Or to fight off a third party. Or just to find a way to heal Peter, who's dying. I'm not leaking anything here but if I was a fan, those are the different things I'd be considering.

What are they talking about here?? I'm not sure how to interpret this response, but it seems to imply that Peter IS in fact dying? From what? Are they referring to him dying when operating the machine? Or is he ALREADY dying? Is that what the nosebleeds and the headaches are about?

I'm very confused.

DISCUSS.

ETA: Sorry Larissa, I must have just missed your comment. But yeah, what the hell? Dying?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 am

Now there's the Tumblr posts with people bitching and complaining saying "PETER, TELL US YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO USE CONDOMS?"...Something happened over night because it seems that was the theme of all of the posts. Well, I'm sorry, but since when is it not the responsibility of both people? That bitch called Peter around for sex when he just thought they were going to talk, the first time it was pretty much entirely her responsibility. But no. No one insults AltLiv anymore because of how may people defend her, it's so much easier to insult Peter because there's only a few to defend him. -.-

I hope they mean that he's dying. I think they brushed it off so it seemed like they hadn't given anything away, maybe they're just trying to get people to open their minds. We are the only people really looking into Peter's character this series. I don't really mind what it is. The disease, the machine gradually wearing him down, the machine outright killing him when he uses it, too long in the wrong universe killing him and it can't be reversed... I just want them to show his pain.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 am

Now there's the Tumblr posts with people bitching and complaining saying "PETER, TELL US YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO USE CONDOMS?"...Something happened over night because it seems that was the theme of all of the posts. Well, I'm sorry, but since when is it not the responsibility of both people?

Lol, no honey. Sex, and every action made during it, is only the responsibility of the man. In fact, woman have so little free will we may as well just say that every time a guy and gal are having sex it is, in fact, just rape.

That bitch called Peter around for sex when he just thought they were going to talk, the first time it was pretty much entirely her responsibility. But no. No one insults AltLiv anymore because of how may people defend her, it's so much easier to insult Peter because there's only a few to defend him. -.-

Yeah, also, hows about you tell these idiots how they are BLAMING PETER FOR HIS SEXUAL ABUSE? Because, you know, this sex wasn't even fucking consensual and now they're throwing the physical act back in the fucking VICTIMS face?? ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Fuuuuck I am getting so pissed off right now. I don't have a tumblr. Please write a huge big ranting post in response to them and stress this point, because I am outright disgusted with the implications around that kind of accusation of a victim, and I really hope it doesn't translate into their real life attitudes because FUCK.

Oh my GOD. I just CANNOT.

I hope they mean that he's dying. I think they brushed it off so it seemed like they hadn't given anything away, maybe they're just trying to get people to open their minds.

Yeah, hee, I do think it was a slip. More so because the sentence before that about having to fight a "third enemy" is pretty much a given coming scenario. Once the war between the red and blue universes comes to a finish, which we are assuming will happen at the end of this season with Peter and the machine, it would be one of the most logical ways to continue the show forward. So I just get the impression that this was an accidental, but true, slip. Additionally, why would Peter needing to be "healed" be something the fans SHOULD be considering? We've been given no hints in the show yet about him actively dying, so ...
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am

monnie44 wrote:Lol, no honey. Sex, and every action made during it, is only the responsibility of the man. In fact, woman have so little free will we may as well just say that every time a guy and gal are having sex it is, in fact, just rape.
I'd also like to mention here that whenever we say Olivia fans would be saying she'd been raped if this had happened to her, they all deny it. Please. They exaggerate everything Olivia goes through to make it sound worse.

Please write a huge big ranting post in response to them and stress this point, because I am outright disgusted with the implications around that kind of accusation of a victim, and I really hope it doesn't translate into their real life attitudes because FUCK.
I can feel one brewing. By tomorrow, if/when it's confirmed AltBitch is pregnant there'll be a lot of Peter haters so I'll probably do it then. Plus, for some reason, Peter haters like to visit my ask box on Tumblr to insult him. They don't even have balls, they 'Anon' themselves -.-

Yeah, hee, I do think it was a slip. More so because the sentence before that about having to fight a "third enemy" is pretty much a given coming scenario. Once the war between the red and blue universes comes to a finish, which we are assuming will happen at the end of this season with Peter and the machine, it would be one of the most logical ways to continue the show forward. So I just get the impression that this was an accidental, but true, slip. Additionally, why would Peter needing to be "healed" be something the fans SHOULD be considering? We've been given no hints in the show yet about him actively dying, so ...
Ah, maybe not dying but we've definitely had him being ill/hurt a lot so that could hint towards some form of harm coming to him :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 pm

I'd also like to mention here that whenever we say Olivia fans would be saying she'd been raped if this had happened to her, they all deny it. Please. They exaggerate everything Olivia goes through to make it sound worse.

I wholeheartedly agree. They can deny it all they want but it's an utter load of bullshit - if it had been her instead of Peter they damned well would.

I can feel one brewing. By tomorrow, if/when it's confirmed AltBitch is pregnant there'll be a lot of Peter haters so I'll probably do it then. Plus, for some reason, Peter haters like to visit my ask box on Tumblr to insult him. They don't even have balls, they 'Anon' themselves -.-

LOL. Larissa, that means they care about your opinion. Which is a good thing. If they didn't want to change YOUR mind, they wouldn't bother with it. Therefore, you posting a rant should get a lot of eyes. Smile

Ah, maybe not dying but we've definitely had him being ill/hurt a lot so that could hint towards some form of harm coming to him :/

Yup, and they can feel perfectly free to hurt him again now. I thought we were on whump overload a few weeks ago? I am not totally ready for more!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm

My posts tend to get eyes when they're a Peter rant, but it's really hard not to turn it into an anti-Olivia rant at the same time xD

That whump overload was delicious. I'd love some more Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Just to make us love Josh some more, there's a new interview with him :')
It's all here: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/11/joshua-jackson-fringe-first-people-intervew/

Anne from France notes that when we first got to know Peter, we were told he had a very shady past, and a couple episodes early on seemed to suggest that he was being followed or that his past was chasing after him. Will that ever come back into play, or have we moved beyond it?
Personally, I would love to explore more of Peter’s past. I think there’s a ton of interesting stuff about Peter that we haven’t yet dealt with. That being said, it certainly won’t be this season. Hopefully — knock on wood — if there’s a fourth season, we’ll focus more on Peter. But the theme of this season is Olivia, so everything is going to go through Olivia. So we won’t be getting to know more about Peter this year, unless it’s to reflect back on Olivia.
I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE FOR SAYING THIS.

Cliff brings us to the burning question of the moment. A couple episodes ago, The Observer seemed to intimate that Peter was a daddy – or about to become one.
The good news is that I can answer that one freely, because we haven’t addressed that yet on the show. So I won’t be giving anything away.
Do you think Fauxlivia is pregnant with Peter’s child?
My theory is that – like all things Fringe – it has to mean multiple things at the same time. I think it’s possible that she could be pregnant; that’s one big cliffhanger-y thing we could do at the end of the season. But I think it also has to do with the fact that fatherhood is about responsibility and thinking outside of yourself. Remember, The Observer’s comment was aimed at both Walter and Peter. So it could deal with Walter needing to let go of the son if he needs to – which is what that whole episode was about. But I think it also meant that Peter will have a father-like responsibility – that he will make a choice that will impact the people around him. But we’ll see if Peter becomes a daddy.
THAT MEANS THAT TONIGHT'S EPISODE DOESN'T ANNOUNCE HER AS PREGNANT, RIGHT!?

Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 pm

YEAH I JUST READ THAT, SO THE BIG REVEAL HAS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE, RIGHT? MY CURIOSITY IS KINDA KILLING ME SO I'M GONNA HAVE TO WATCH AT 2 XD
I came on here at school today (I can't type properly on my iPod so I was just reading) and you got me so annoyed with the posts about how they're making out Peter's to blame for his rape-of-sorts that I had this long rant to this boy who was just like 0-0 THIS IS A TV SHOW XD
Every time I come here I just want to get on Tumblr and start ripping people apart xD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 pm

I'll still watch in the morning xD My sleeping pattern's fucked up already :')
You know when I mentioned the other day about a girl I unfollowed on Tumblr because all of her blog was Olivia and AltBitch worship and Peter hate? She was the first one to insult Josh after this interview. And I checked my followers, she unfollowed me at some point xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

You're gonna watch it, now?
I AM SO SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THE PEOPLE INSULTING JOSH, I DON'T EVEN KNOW. HOW IS HE TROLLING? HOW IS HE BEING DEGRADING? I'LL FUCKING SHOW THEM TROLLING AND DEGRADING IF I LOG ONTO TUMBLR AGAIN TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAD TO COME OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT I MIGHT END UP CAUSING GBH VIA THE INTERNET XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

ROOOOOFL In the morning...I still won't be in a rush though :')
Sometimes, Tumblr is the worst place to be. I mean, it has it's great days but some people just spew STDs and bullshit from their mouths whenever they feel like it.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm just curious now, and I'm out all day so I need to know xD
There is a huge anti-Olivia Peter rant that wants to get out. I don't even care if they all slaughter me for it. IF I FEEL LIKE THIS OVER A (real) TV SHOW, HOW MUST PETER BE FEELING RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES HE KEEP IT INSIDE? XD
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm

DUDETTE. POST IT.
Are you posting it here or on Tumblr? Here is safer :')
I don't even know how Peter's still functioning day-to-day :/
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

KSO JOSH KINDA LIED TO US Shocked

THE. EPISODE. WHAT. IS. MY. LIFE.

But actually, I'm not as pissed as I thought I was gonna be about the "big reveal." Some Fringe fans are pissing me off saying "they're done" with the show though AND I'M FOREVER AN ETERNAL FANGIRL <3 JS.

But I really love this. Smile http://thegloryofspring.tumblr.com/post/3244901205/all-right-fringe-fans-listen-up
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm

I accepted the baby was happening and made peace with it. So, my computer screen survived tonight's ep. The Peter hate is leaking. I'm like geez... it's HIS baby that will be held for ransom by the deceptive mother and his crazy, cheating father! Peter is the one that has all of this on his shoulders!!!!!!

I am glad to see Faux lose it all. She had a beautiful, smart, loving man of her own that she took for granted. pay-back is a bitch.

Oh, and Peter's mother needs to come over here...
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 pm

YOU GUYS I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG. WHAT DID I MISS?

The fact that Josh said we're going to have to use an Olivia-filter for the rest of this season really make me disinterested in a lot of it. HE'S THE MOST INTERESTING CHARACTER.

And tonight's episode was so boring I could spit. Thoughts?
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 am

The episode was really slow. Yeah, I got that Bug Man wanted an enduring legacy so he could be remembered as a pioneer in science, blah blah. But was there a point to the Queen bug he worked so hard to achieve?

No Peter, so yeah.... I tried and the "big Twist" was so already known months ago. I even had the last Apple/twin embryo glyph figured out... I felt really bad for Frank. He should hook up with BadAstrid. Oh, and Lincoln was a douche for telling Faux about the proposal plan. He WANTS her so bad it hurts.

So, we have a cheating ass Walternate, pleased to become a papaw... Something tells me that Peter won't be hearing about this baby from daddy..

Plus, I have a feeling that Olivia is going to end up pregnant as well.

Last edited by collectivesoul on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am

They need to kidnap Peter and fucking FORCE him back, if you ask me. There's so much Olivia bullshit, we're due some Peter hurt.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

The fact that Josh said we're going to have to use an Olivia-filter for the rest of this season really make me disinterested in a lot of it. HE'S THE MOST INTERESTING CHARACTER.

Yup, basically the same reaction I had to that comment. To me, he sounds spiteful about it. And I can totally understand why. I AM FUCKING SPITEFUL.

hey need to kidnap Peter and fucking FORCE him back, if you ask me. There's so much Olivia bullshit, we're due some Peter hurt.

Please, show! If you're not going to give us quality Peter focus, at LEAST give us some more whump to tide us over the shitfest that this season is turning into? Because you know, you'd think the fact it's PETER'S BABY would give him some screentime, and yet ... it's all. about. Olivia. And now, apparently, OliviaS. I don't caaaaaaare. I want Peteeeeeeeeeeer.

That said, this episode wasn't as shit as I expected simply because they "GIGANTIC TWISSST" we had all known about for the past few months anyway. Meh. Altlivia's rather hot though - I quite like her sometimes. Nice to know she knows how hot Peter is though - Frank? Lincoln? I DON'T THINK SO. BOO YEAH. GET IT GURLLL.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am

The episode was really slow. Yeah, I got that Bug Man wanted an endearing legacy so he could be remembered as a pioneer in science, blah blah. But was there a point to the Queen bug he worked so hard to achieve?

Cure to Avian flu.

Which, coincidentally, is what Peter's illness was likened to by Walter in season one.

COINCIDENTALLY.

??

*grin*

I do feel rather hopeful on this front though. The hints just keep coming.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

monnie44 wrote:

Yup, basically the same reaction I had to that comment. To me, he sounds spiteful about it. And I can totally understand why. I AM FUCKING SPITEFUL.

Please, show! If you're not going to give us quality Peter focus, at LEAST give us some more whump to tide us over the shitfest that this season is turning into? Because you know, you'd think the fact it's PETER'S BABY would give him some screentime, and yet ... it's all. about. Olivia. And now, apparently, OliviaS. I don't caaaaaaare. I want Peteeeeeeeeeeer.

That said, this episode wasn't as shit as I expected simply because they "GIGANTIC TWISSST" we had all known about for the past few months anyway. Meh. Altlivia's rather hot though - I quite like her sometimes. Nice to know she knows how hot Peter is though - Frank? Lincoln? I DON'T THINK SO. BOO YEAH. GET IT GURLLL.

Do you think they've shot the rest of the episodes by now? Or have them all written? Maybe things are as gloomy as they appear to be. Even though, yeah, they probably are.

If I were Josh I'd be SUPER PISSED about the direction of the show. I was on the edge of my seat when Fringe came back from hiatus, and tonight I was like, "oh right, it's Friday. Fringe is on".

I'm gonna keep watching, obviously, but they're losing my passion.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

monnie44 wrote:
The episode was really slow. Yeah, I got that Bug Man wanted an enduring legacy so he could be remembered as a pioneer in science, blah blah. But was there a point to the Queen bug he worked so hard to achieve?

Cure to Avian flu.

Which, coincidentally, is what Peter's illness was likened to by Walter in season one.

COINCIDENTALLY.

??

*grin*

I do feel rather hopeful on this front though. The hints just keep coming.

The test he was running had an interesting color scheme. We've seen it before. Blue/pink. When the Walters were trying to find a cure in "Peter." (watching the indicators made me think of a pregnancy test, so I about gagged at the thought) So maybe the bug will come into play later to save Peter, who most likely is not as cured as we all have been led to believe?
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:09 am

I'm about to watch it ;____;
Is it really that lame and slow and shit?
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 am

IMO opinion the episode wasn't terrible. It wascertainly better than 3.12, to me at least.

Plus I got two new ships out of it. Frank/AltStrid and Bug Girl/Scarlie Smile

BUT THE RATINGS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum