Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

+2
Larissa
monnie44
6 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

SPOILER DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION

Post  smatchiemo Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 am

monnie44 wrote:

ALSO, may I just make a mention of how beautiful Peter looks in that clip where he's lying in the MRI? Gorgeous man.

SOMEONE SHOULD SCREEN CAP IT AND ADD IT TO THE MEDIA PAGE.
smatchiemo
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

ON THE JOB.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 am

[quote="monnie44"]

ALSO, may I just make a mention of how beautiful Peter looks in that clip where he's lying in the MRI? Gorgeous man.

He looks so good for a guy that should be scared to death. I guess by now, he's like "meh, Bring it bitches!"

Also, I have got to love a forum where I don't feel bad for my inner perv. I try to be good, but I just can't all the time!! Especially when it involves Peter...
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:43 am

He looks so good for a guy that should be scared to death. I guess by now, he's like "meh, Bring it bitches!"

He's weeping on the inside! ;0) He's just too much of a manly man. [*snort* after his scene with Olivia in that episode, I think maybe he's trying to regain his pride]

Also, I have got to love a forum where I don't feel bad for my inner perv. I try to be good, but I just can't all the time!! Especially when it involves Peter...

Nothing is too pervy for this site! XD I felt awkward one day when I went through my posts at fringe forum to realise that like 50% of the comments I make there are simply to say something pervy about Peter Bishop. Er, it seems not everyone has quite the same agenda!
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am

I stopped using the Fringe Forum, I felt too awkward about posting my love of Peter whump :')
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 am

I stopped using the Fringe Forum, I felt too awkward about posting my love of Peter whump :')

LOL I always have these spurr of the moment posts where I borderline lose my shit over a new promo or pic that has hurt Peter in it, and then I go away feeling really awkward because everyone else is just all "wow this looks like a cool ep!" and my comment is shrieking about blahblah POOR PETER COME HERE I'LL SMOTHER YOU WITH KISSES MY DARLING---

monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

LOL I still use Fringe forum but only for the games threads or occasionally to stalk someone's art thread xD

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE MRI SCENE. I HOPE HE'S TRYING TO BE CALM AND CONFIDENT BUT HE'S TERRIFIED HE'S ABOUT TO FIND OUT HE ONLY HAS A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME LEFT TO LIVE OR SOMETHING.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 am

I said I do badly on forums cause of my damn commitment issues. ANOTHER THING I HAVE IN COMMON WITH PETER XD This is really the only one which has kept me xD

AWW CAN YOU IMAGINE? LIKE HE'S ALL "NO NO I'M FINE" BUT THEN WE JUST SEE FLASHES OF TERROR NOW AND THEN AND WHEN HE'S IN THERE WE KNOW HE'S SO CLOSE TO FREAKING OUT.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Danielle wrote:I said I do badly on forums cause of my damn commitment issues. ANOTHER THING I HAVE IN COMMON WITH PETER XD This is really the only one which has kept me xD

AWW CAN YOU IMAGINE? LIKE HE'S ALL "NO NO I'M FINE" BUT THEN WE JUST SEE FLASHES OF TERROR NOW AND THEN AND WHEN HE'S IN THERE WE KNOW HE'S SO CLOSE TO FREAKING OUT.

ASDFGHJKGFDSDFGHJK WHAT IF SOMETHING STARTED MESSING WITH HIS HEAD (PROXIMITY TO THE MACHINE?) AND HE KEPT SEEING THINGS AND THINKING THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE MRI WITH HIM? HE COULD GET ALL CLAUSTROPHOBIC THEN FREAK OUT AND TRY TO GET OUT. HE'S STRAPPED IN TOO, SO THAT WOULD JUST FREAK HIM OUT MORE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 pm

AWWW I WANNA SEE JOSH FREAKING OUT, AND STRUGGLING AGAINST BEING STRAPPED DOWN. COULD YOUR OVARIES HANDLE IT? MINE JUST EXPLODED THINKING ABOUT IT.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Danielle wrote:AWWW I WANNA SEE JOSH FREAKING OUT, AND STRUGGLING AGAINST BEING STRAPPED DOWN. COULD YOUR OVARIES HANDLE IT? MINE JUST EXPLODED THINKING ABOUT IT.

IMAGINE IF HE'S SHOUTING FOR THEM TO LET HIM OUT BUT THEY CAN'T HEAR HIM AND THEY'RE NOT LOOKING AT THE CAMERA TO SEE HIS FREAK-OUT?

MY OVARIES WOULD EXPLODE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:52 pm

I JUST REALIZED I PUT JOSH INSTEAD OF PETER. THEY'RE INTERCHANGEABLE. THEY'RE BOTH HOT.

AWWWWWWWW! AND WHEN HE GETS OUT HE'S HYPERVENTILATING AND SHAKING SO BAD WALTER THINKS HE'S DYING 0_0
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Danielle wrote:I JUST REALIZED I PUT JOSH INSTEAD OF PETER. THEY'RE INTERCHANGEABLE. THEY'RE BOTH HOT.

AWWWWWWWW! AND WHEN HE GETS OUT HE'S HYPERVENTILATING AND SHAKING SO BAD WALTER THINKS HE'S DYING 0_0
SOMETIMES, THE LINE BETWEEN JOSH AND PETER BLURS SO MUCH. O____O

I THINK HE'D HATE SMALL SPACES ANYWAY XD MAYBE NOT USUALLY CLAUSTROPHOBIC, BUT HE'S SOMEONE WHO LIKES HIS FREEDOM SO BEING STRAPPED DOWN AND CONFINED INSIDE A TINY MACHINE FOR AGES WOULD REALLY MAKE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:17 pm

THEY'RE JUST BOTH THE MOST ATTRACTIVE IN THE UNIVERSE.

HNNNNG IT WOULD! WHAT IF HE IS ACTUALLY CLAUSTROPHOBIC? AND HE HASN'T TOLD ANYONE BUT IN THERE COUPLED WITH HIS LACK OF SLEEP AND HIS DEEP DEPRESSION HE JUST FREAKS OUT?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

THEY BOTH HAVE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITIES IN ANY UNIVERSE XD

UNF IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A PETER FANTASY THING OF MINE THAT HE WAS IN A WAR ZONE AT SOME POINT AND GOT WRONGLY ACCUSED OF SOMETHING, SO THEY BURIED HIM ALIVE IN A WOODEN COFFIN. HE'S BE LIKE, SLOWLY LOSING AIR AND TRYING TO KICK AND SCREAM AND CLAW HIS WAY OUT UNTIL SOMEONE RESCUED HIM JUST IN TIME :')

YES. DEPRESSION + SLEEP DEPRIVATION + FLASHBACKS/CLAUSTROPHOBIA = I WANT IT NAO.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TWO ORDINARY PEOPLE COULD CREATE SUCH AN AMAZING THING.

HNNNNG OH MY GOD I CAN IMAGINE THAT SO GOOD. OMJ LARISSA HAVE THAT AS ONE OF THE WAYS HE DIES IN YOUR FIC!! *-*

I HOPE THEY GIVE US JUST ONE EPISODE OF PURE WHUMP HERE, EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Alternate Peter... in a third universe.... OMG I AM SO HOPING!!!!
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

monnie44 wrote:

LOL I always have these spurr of the moment posts where I borderline lose my shit over a new promo or pic that has hurt Peter in it, and then I go away feeling really awkward because everyone else is just all "wow this looks like a cool ep!" and my comment is shrieking about blahblah POOR PETER COME HERE I'LL SMOTHER YOU WITH KISSES MY DARLING---

Yeah, I look forward to your posts because it makes me happy that I'm not the only one thinking that way. Although I like to engage in other discussions, Peter is my topic of choice. I'm not so big into him dying, but some bad-assery with its associated physical unpleasantness is appreciated. Just don't kill him! haha Plus I love seeing Walter and Astrid fuss over him. Olivia's freaking over the seizure was needed too.

Damn it, the man loves you, please just get it on, and get it over with. As they say, tomorrow may never come. I am sure any one of us would be glad to show him the TLC he deserves Twisted Evil
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Do not want more Lincoln. IDG you people! He's not interesting and he's not hot and he takes away from Peter being our manly, manly male lead so I dislike him on principle. Mrr.

Third universe talk does nothing to get rid of my fears that Peter might meet his end this season. :\ I'm getting so anxious for our boy.

Plus I love seeing Walter and Astrid fuss over him. Olivia's freaking over the seizure was needed too.

! I feel greedy thinking this but I wish they'd extended that seizure scene even further! I wanted to see scared Olivia trying to wake him up, and I wanted to see what she said to him, and I wanted to see if she insisted on driving him home because she was that worried, and I wanted to see her telling him he frightened them and never drink anything Walter leaves in the lab again Peter! Sad Yeah okay, I do need some more sick Peter storylines this season because I need these scenes tyvm Fringe! Smile

Damn it, the man loves you, please just get it on, and get it over with. As they say, tomorrow may never come. I am sure any one of us would be glad to show him the TLC he deserves

So true. He's been crying over her all episode, and trying to get through to her despite her constantly pushing it back in his face, and who knows how long he may last Olivia? He might be dying right now. The boy's been living on a timer since he was seven years old and anyone can see it's running out. Don't you think after all that effort to get home you could just try and make it work with the person you travelled through universes to retrieve? Give him a hug already, Olivia - you may not need one but Peter does. ... He would also like to kiss you, just so you know.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am

So many fans have ditched Peter for Lincoln and it just turns me against him :/

He's not as funny, as hot, as smart and his peacoat isn't as fuckable. Evil or Very Mad
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  overthere Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 am

GIRL PLEASE. No matter how cute I find Lincoln, he will never replace Peanut for me.

I just think he's adorbs. Especially in the promo photos for 3x13. He looks pissed and I loveeee it. And his little beard. Hnnnnggg. I've always liked Charlie too, so I like the little banter he and Lincoln have going. I also kinda ship altiv/lincoln {:

BUT PETAH ALWAYS EQUALS NUMERO UNO FOR ME. <3
overthere
overthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 am

BUT WHY HAVE SOME PEOPLE BEEN SO WILLING TO JUST CUT PETER LOOSE? Evil or Very Mad

I feel greedy thinking this but I wish they'd extended that seizure scene even further! I wanted to see scared Olivia trying to wake him up, and I wanted to see what she said to him, and I wanted to see if she insisted on driving him home because she was that worried, and I wanted to see her telling him he frightened them and never drink anything Walter leaves in the lab again Peter!

I WANTED TO SEE HIM COME AROUND AND BE ALL CONFUSED AND SLURRING HIS WORDS *______*
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm

I don't even need to say Lincoln'll never replace Peter for me. I didn't even think about him being a replacement until you brought it up. I just liked him from the first scene in Over There. I thought he was cute ^-^

Josh won't leave. If they kill Peter he'll kill the writers until they get some in to change their minds, I can't see him leaving Fringe happily, he's such a fanboy xD

One thing I really want to see is Olivia go to kiss Peter or something and Peter's like "No. I don't want to be with you anymore." I think it's just taken for granted that he'll take her back whenever she's ready. What if all this shit with Altlivia has made him think that maybe he and Olivia aren't meant to be together or something? Or if he's just had enough of her?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm

JUST HAD A THOUGHT.

You know we're going back to the past again? What if this is Walter telling Peter what happened? *-*
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Right? Olivia's not the only one who's confused and feels betrayed. Peter needs time too, I don't think he'd take her back straight away if she changed her mind :/

OMFG YES YES YES. PETER NEEDS TO FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WE MIGHT GET TO SEE HIM COMPLETELY BROKEN ONCE WALTER'S FINISHED. OF COURSE, OLIVIA WILL BE THERE ( Evil or Very Mad ) BECUASE, UNLIKE WITH PETER, THEY CAN'T DO AN EPISODE WITHOUT HER.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum