Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories

+2
monnie44
Danielle
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Theories      - Page 10 Empty Re: Theories

Post  Larissa Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm

jupiterdoll wrote:
Oh I know!! I totally get and like character development and character heavy stories but the writers are makilng "?The Olivia and Fringe Show" cause they are ignoring so much. I was just saying the other day, 'what about Walter owning MD?' cause it was I own this place what am I gonna do, oh its all ok
RIGHT?! Now, the fact that he owns one of the most powerful companies in the world is only relevant when they need them for something -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 pm

An entire season built up to that betrayal, Peter made a massive decision to come back and live with the man who kidnapped and tortured him, and the writers couldn't even work in a few scenes for them?
Nothing will ever get me over this disappointment. Sad What were they thinking when they set it all up? Was the plan always to spend so long going through Walter's fears and Olivia lying to Peter, only to give up on the storyline the moment poor Peter finds out about everything? I find it very hard to believe. I feel like at some point near the season two finale, someone on the writing team or from FOX or something influenced them or changed their minds on the direction they were going with the plot, and instead they twisted it into this thing where they were able to get a great big season finale cliffhanger out of it. We have lost out so badly on payoff for the storyline. And all my hopes on it ever being brought up again are now gone, since we're on episode 16 of the following season and it should have been focussed on in the first.

I was just saying the other day, 'what about Walter owning MD?' cause it was I own this place what am I gonna do, oh its all ok
Woah, good point! It took me a few moments to even remember that plot. And you'd think that Walter now owning the mysterious MD would lead to him and Nina getting in conflict over power/ownership and Peter and Olivia wanting to use the newfound access to find out all the plethora of secrets the company has been hiding from them. Wtf. And instead they wasted all that screentime on a fucking pointless romance obstacle which could have been dealt with in two episodes - like, at the end of The Firefly, Olivia having the realisation that she loved Peter too much and was too scared to lose him to not try and make it work with him while she can. But they drag and drag it out instead and make me hate the couple because Olivia can't stop whining about him making a mistake, while convienienty ignoring the fact that he was physically and mentally abused.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah, I mean like I heard Anna's related to someone in FOX and they pulled some strings for her? IDK. IDK if it's been mentioned here before either, I've been neglecting this beautiful place.
It's ridiculous, though, how they dropped it. They had him get over being kidnapped, not knowing who he is anymore (his words) and having his real parents lie to him as well in the space of a day or two? I like how Walter got all the blame too and Olivia just got his tongue in her mouth -_- "It wasn't Olivia's secret to tell!" What are they, six? If something like that happened to my best friend I couldn't keep it from her :/

Hopefully they'll bring up the MD thing in s4 because honestly, where did that go? Where has Nina been this season? I miss her ginger sexiness.
I liked Polivia better when they were fun and flirty rather than angsty and shite.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum