Peter Bishop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories

+2
monnie44
Danielle
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Theories      - Page 3 Empty Re: Theories

Post  monnie44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Or, in contrast to everything previously believed, the machine is capable of creation but Peter is the variable that makes it capable of destruction?

THIS would be EXTREMELY interesting.

Shocked
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Right?

There are just so many possibilities for what could be happening here O_O
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:49 pm

I like it. Adding to your theory about the machine being the variable - cause Peter's in such a fucked up place right now, that's why he might be on the destruction side of things. It's made his bad mood even worse if you like. Maybe if he were a happy person, it'd have him wanting to create.
I think we should spam her twitter and force her to ask about the disease Very Happy
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Or maybe Walternate had fucked it up so it would ~imprint Peter and make him lean towards destruction. Walternate only wants to destroy and he was the one who gave Peter that part of the machine Over There.
DO IT.
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm

But Walternate's machine is different to ours, so unless he's managed to fuck this sides up too IDK if it'd work.
I'm so curious as to why Peter, of all human beans ever, is the one who can activate it.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  collectivesoul Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Maybe they were really just talking about his mental health.

Doubt it with all the little signs that hardly anyone seems to care about. When he does get gravel ill, people will be like "OMG, where did that come from?" Haven't they been paying attention to peanut?! Boot to the Head!
collectivesoul
collectivesoul

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Maybe they were really just talking about his mental health.

Doubt it with all the little signs that hardly anyone seems to care about. When he does get gravel ill, people will be like "OMG, where did that come from?" Haven't they been paying attention to peanut?! Boot to the Head!

Possible, but I just think there's a lot that is hinting about physical health. I mean, all those instances in season one where Walter checked Peter's eyes, commented on him looking like he was suffering from hypertension, making sure he was still breathing when he was asleep. I've said it before, but I get the impression these were impulses Walter felt because in those parts of his brain that Bell removed was the knowledge that whatever Peter had as a child could threaten to come back, and this is why he was so paranoid about Peter. IMO, Bell knew, and this is the reasoning behind the comment he made.

:\

Maybe the machine triggers the disease? Maybe they're somehow linked? I mean, how likely is it that Peter manages to have such a rare disease AND be the one person on the planet who can operate a universe destroying device. What kind of luck does this guy have?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 am

I like that idea, if they could both tie in together. I mean so many coincidences and rare things happen to him, it'd be good if they could all be linked.
I'm still waiting if they'll bring up that car bomb in the Pilot Olivia said Peter'd just missed. Although I've got a feeling that's the same thing they brought up in the comics.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 am

I'm still waiting if they'll bring up that car bomb in the Pilot Olivia said Peter'd just missed. Although I've got a feeling that's the same thing they brought up in the comics.

What do you mean, Dani?
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

You know Ahmed with the scarred face in 2x03 Fracture?

In the Fringe comics, Peter had promised Ahmed he'd talk to his brother the next day and stop him from setting off a bomb. Only, Peter then got this job opportunity (possibly the guys he was talking to in the Pilot?) and he went there instead of saving the brother so he blew himself up. I've not read it in ages but I think that's how it went :')

Anyway, in the Pilot Olivia says to him that a car bomb went off. And if you rewatch Fracture after knowing that back story, it makes sense of the Peter-Ahmed relationship Razz
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am

You know Ahmed with the scarred face in 2x03 Fracture?

In the Fringe comics, Peter had promised Ahmed he'd talk to his brother the next day and stop him from setting off a bomb. Only, Peter then got this job opportunity (possibly the guys he was talking to in the Pilot?) and he went there instead of saving the brother so he blew himself up. I've not read it in ages but I think that's how it went :')

Anyway, in the Pilot Olivia says to him that a car bomb went off. And if you rewatch Fracture after knowing that back story, it makes sense of the Peter-Ahmed relationship

Oh SHIT. What???

I did not know this!

D:
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

I'll see if I can scan the comic into my computer at one point for you Wink
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am

I wish I had a scanner xD

IDK the bomb thing has always stood out for me. Leressa, I'm waiting on your fic Very Happy
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 pm

I am going to be completely honest here, I haven't even started it -.-

This is why I never write :') Other things come up or interest me xD
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Larissa wrote:I am going to be completely honest here, I haven't even started it -.-

You're starting a fic??

Hooray!

And yeah, that bomb this seems like a really weird thing to give an explanation to outside of the show, and then just never go there ...
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Larissa wrote:I am going to be completely honest here, I haven't even started it -.-

I knew you wouldn't have xD I'll pay you in my blood if you do Wink

I just think it means more than was let on. I'm fairly certain there can only be one Peter, and in other universes he's died too before the Pilot. And that bomb was one way he'd've died.
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm

My P/O fangirl side has come back to life since Olivia apologised so that's the only thing I've been motivated to think about xD

If I have a Peter whump fest at some point that might help xD when I'm better though :/ I've felt quite shitty and run-down these last few days -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Mine's just shrunk even further. I think the only thing that'll resuscitate my shipper love is if Peter gets naked, bitch slaps Olivia, bites her in the face and fucks her on Broyles' desk. In front of Broyles.
Aww D: What's up?
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 pm

There's been some decent P/O fic around recently and I've not been subjected to any "Peter's shit, Olivia's a god" posts, so that's probably why I like them again xD I had a P/O scenario in my head earlier, it had Peter angst too obviously xD

I'm not sure :/ You know that tired, aching, slow phase you go through just before you get ill? I've been in that for the last week, not getting better and not getting worse -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

What was the scenario? Smile

Yeah :/ I was like that then my throat hurt and a cold came on really suddenly. And I think it's wrecked my voice for a while, cause it's been about two weeks now and it's not back properly.
I want to put you to bed and read you a story and hug you <3 Shall we get Josh to do it instead? At least it's not getting worse, I guess D:
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 pm

I just think it means more than was let on. I'm fairly certain there can only be one Peter, and in other universes he's died too before the Pilot. And that bomb was one way he'd've died.

I love this idea and I subscribe to it. Smile Peter is the only Peter in any universe - THIS is why he is the most important person on the planet! HE IS A GOD.
monnie44
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am

The multiverse can only handle so much of his sexiness Very Happy
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 am

We can only handle so much of his sexiness :')
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am

Danielle wrote:What was the scenario? Smile
I answered this last night but my internet connection cut out while it was posting and deleted it all. FML.

Anyhoo. Olivia's staying at the Bishop's because they're all on good terms and she needed somewhere to stay (assume something wrecked her apartment, I don't know what xD). She wakes up in the middle of the night because she can hear noise downstairs so she trots down to check it out. Peter's sat in front of the TV with a blanket watching Star Trek really quietly. She hesitates but goes over to see what he's doing up at that time and he gets her to sit down with him. He says that when he was a kid, after walter had been locked up and he was looking after his mum, he used to stay up to watch TV because it was the only free time he got and he used it as an escape from having to face what was going on in his life. They just huddle with the blanket and eventually fall asleep there until Walter finds them in the morning.

Evidently, it's more Peter-y than P/O xD But whatever :')

I think we jinxed me, I had a sore throat when I woke up this morning -.-
Larissa
Larissa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Aww, that's actually pretty cute. Because I can totally see him doing that, cause it's what I do too xD TV TAKES AWAY THE PAIN. ALL OF THE PAIN.
You need to write somethingggggggg xD

SORRY D: At least it's coming out now, though, and then it can go away!
Danielle
Danielle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum